Posts created by GaPeach1981

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Dec 9, 17 8:15 PM
Though you will get recipes that call for that particular cacao, you won't open that port until the last part of the game and it will happen when Alex sends word to you. So, in essence, the game will lead you to the port when you're ready for that specific part of the story. I hope that makes sense. Good luck

Peach

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 17 11:06 PM
I'm wondering the same thing. That puzzle made no sense to me. Hopefully someone will swim in with an answer before too long.

Peach

Does anyone know of a list somewhere that has the morphing objects? You'd think they'd have a list of where they are in the guide since this was CE price. MadHead is my favorite dev, but...not for long if they keep this up. It seems they're becoming another ERS and that is not a good sign

TIA,

Peach

posted in Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour on Sep 3, 17 11:30 PM
I was having the same problem and the only thing that helped was to make sure that my background I was using on my pc wasn't one of the "aero" level ones. Hope this helps.

Peach

I'm not having the same error as the previous posters, however, I am experiencing a glitch. As soon as I put the octopus figurine in the door, it started getting stuck on sounds and did it repetitively. The sound of the door opening, then when I went outside to speak with the girl, her first word, "hello" was repeated over and over until I closed the chat bubble. I then continued to another area and another sound was repeated over and over until I went to a different area. What gives...?

Peach

posted in FormIt on Jul 20, 17 1:41 AM
If you put as many of the colors together as possible, all the yellows together, all the reds together, etc. and leave no empty spaces left, the levels are pretty easily passed with 2 stars in spite of the timer. Hope this helps and happy gaming!

Peach

FINALLY got it to work on my Windows 10 PC. I'm not sure if it had been uninstalled or just wasn't up to date but I went in and reinstalled DirectX and then went into the control panel to system and security>system>advanced system settings (on the left)>click the settings box under "Performance">Data Execution Prevention Tab>click box next to "Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only"

I did this after an uninstall and reinstall of the new build for the game.
Hope this helps someone

Peach

posted in Living Legends - Wrath of the Beast Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 17 12:51 AM
Same problem here I noticed I started having this problem with several of my games after one of the recent Windows updates. OS: Windows 10
Can someone please help? Considering another gaming site which in the past I would have found unthinkable

Peach

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on May 19, 17 9:57 PM
I've been waiting for a fix for that for years, ever since I played it on my old laptop with Vista....I was hoping they'd have one by now as I love this game

Peach

gb2839 wrote:I'm currently at the point of trying to make the red pills. I've added the two flowers and the violet (blue?) powder and should be able to mix them together on the way to making the red pills. BUT once combined, they are seemingly invisible to the game. When I try to use the mortar and pestle, I'm told "I must combine the proper ingredients" even though I've already combined the proper ingredients. I can't mix things up and can't really proceed with the game until I get the red pills. And I can't go back and get the ingredients again since they have already been picked up.

I posted in the game advice and already have two others with the same issue. This seems like a technical problem for the game.

Running on MacOS Sierra 10.12.4, so the previous suggestions about running as Administrator don't apply.

Was having the same problem, then I installed the updates that were called for and did the recommended fixes. The game won't even open up now. This IS a technical difficulty with the game as many players are experiencing this problem. I'm hoping a fix comes out but if not, I'd like my money back.

Peach

Same problem here...did the new updates and a few other recommended fixes and not the game won't even open. I really would like to finish this game as I was enjoying it. Please Big Fish...fix this

Peach

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Feb 14, 17 2:34 PM
I had a problem with it downloading and then failing to install. I went into settings (I use Chrome) and clicked on the advance settings. Then went into change proxy settings and under one of the tabs (general, I think) you can clear the SSL cache. Once I did that, the games that were failing to install started to work. Good luck

Peach

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Nov 18, 16 1:01 AM
You have to just keep building more and more buildings so your production level increases. You can build as many fisheries, grain farms, orchards, etc as you can fit in the level. You can't increase production on any one particular building, you just have to build multiples until it adds up to the amount you need.

Peach

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Nov 13, 16 6:01 PM
I answered this on one of your other posts, but you can always find how much your material income on a form of production will be by hovering your cursor over a building and it'll pop up how much the income and materials yield per cycle.

Peach

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Nov 13, 16 5:58 PM
Hi Loriaudio,

The best thing to do is to build a few fisheries, since they take up so little space to get enough income, then do more than just 2 of the required pig ranches. Either that, or you can do several grain farms since they have the highest materials yield per week of the production buildings you're allowed at this point in the game. Hope this helps! If you have any other questions, just ask and I'll try to help!

Peach

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Nov 11, 16 10:27 AM
I know this is a little late but all aquatic plants are found on water levels (backyard pool) levels. Hope this helps someone...

Peach

posted in Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 16 7:07 PM
Yup, me too lol

Don't know hon...haven't gotten there yet. I'll try to update when I do but I'm done for the night lol

Peach

I know you've already figured this out but just in case anyone else has the same question, over to the left of the screen where you got the fishing pole and there's a mask, you can actually go left there to another area. Hard to see because at first it just looks like the magnifying glass but then after a second it turns into arrow.

Peach

posted in Maze: Subject 360 on Feb 3, 16 10:05 AM
Not sure if anyone ever answered you but: * spoiler alert* Highlight to see the answers

The problem I had with the slingshot was that you have to make sure the little "x" attachments are pushed down on each side of the slingshot. It will then allow you to use the marbles that were provided for the slingshot. The wrench is used to remove the bolts from the bars on the playground ladder to get into the floating house.

Hope this helps!

Peach

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator