Posts created by harfangs

posted in Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide on Jan 17, 15 9:43 AM
Yay I'm on a mac too and it's fixed thanks a lot I will be able to finish it

posted in Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide on Dec 29, 14 6:01 AM
bfgVaiya
thanks for the good new hope the'll fix it qute soon thanks again for help

posted in Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide on Dec 27, 14 2:14 AM
the same problem in Daphné's room black screenans the only solution is to click on map to go in another location and for sure NOWAY to finish the game
It looks like it's mac users who have the biggest problems ,maybe Eipix don't run with mac Yosemite??
hope developpers will fix this problem very,very soon

posted in Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide on Dec 27, 14 2:09 AM
HI every bodyhope you have a great hollydays time
big hello from south east of France(French Riviera)
Sorry to tell it but There is a lot of problems with littlre mermaid as an Eipix game I run on Mac Yosemite and I have been on technical issues on the forum I am not alone to have problems screen freezes in a room ,imposible to get out it's awfull
so hope for anupdate soon

posted in Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper on Aug 8, 12 8:04 AM

hi fishies , got a problem with this great game
when I play and that I have for example to find an HOS in state of the HOS I have a white screen if I click on it, I can find objects but I don'tsee them very frustrating ,Is it because Irun on mountain lion ? thanks for help I don't know if I can put a pic of it

posted in Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper on Aug 8, 12 4:51 AM
hi fishies , got a problem with this great game
when I play and that I have for example to find an HOS in state of the HOS I have a white screen if I click on it, I can find objects but I don'tsee them very frustrating ,Is it because Irun on mountain lion ? thanks for help I don't know if I can put a pic of it

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse on Mar 18, 12 6:37 AM
Hi there I bought this game as I tried it but BIG problem when I arrive in the dining room , if I want to go to the door on thre left (when I put the awl in the key hole) it's fine until I click on door handle and there the game stops and quit . I tried to play again and always the same ting , thanks for help

posted in 4 Elements II on Feb 23, 12 12:53 PM
Hi there As a mac user I would like to know f 4elements II will run on mac pretty soon , it's reaaly frustrating when a cool game runs only on PC Sometimes I feel forgotten !!!!!

posted in Rainbow Web 3 on Oct 26, 11 2:50 AM
fine BUT rainbow web 3 runs on MAC OS 10.7.1 LION that 's sure (I've finished it ) so now as I run on MAC OS 10.7.2 ..... when willit be updated because for now it don't work ,when I open it a message says "oopps, another game is currently running ....'
so what can I do ?? thanks

posted in Rainbow Web 3 on Oct 20, 11 2:37 PM
Hi everybody just ti let you know I bought Rainbow web 3 last week ,ittt worked fine I even finished it and 3 days later ,when I opened it, NOWAY a window told me another game is currently running that's not true
I contacted BFG support , maybe it's because OF LION I have to wait for an update , my question is is there some of y
ou who had same problem ??

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Aug 25, 08 12:56 PM
I just tried to play again civil war On Battle of Shiloh it's the same: impossible to click on yellow flower so , finish I QUIT , won't play anymore tto bad

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Aug 25, 08 10:15 AM
lilorange wrote:I was just checking some of the more recent game posts, and was glad to see this thread brought back up. I really liked this game when it first came out, but alot of the reviews I read elsewhere were negative. And since there have been alot of good games, this one just fell through the cracks. After reading all the postive comments (from fellow fish I know), I think I missed a good game. Next HO drought there is, I'll be picking this one up. Thanks everybody!

Well lucky you , but I can tell you I got this game with a free coupon and its's good because it's awfull ,objects are way too tiny , not enough hints and most of all I run on mac with mac OS 10.5.4 (leopard) and I'm stuck on 2nd level at Shiloh battle ,last yellow flower don't vanish when I click so I can't go further because I can't pass this level ans I'v been on lot of forums it's appears it won't run on mac too bad it looked like a good HO game

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Aug 20, 08 2:58 AM
Thanks a lot I'm going to check

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Aug 19, 08 12:42 PM
Please where is the last flower in the Second level Shiloh battle I have one on upper left ,a yellow one it's s stuck ... help I can't finish and go further

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Aug 18, 08 11:56 AM
hi i'm stuck in the Shilo level I found 9 flowers , the 10th one is in the tree upper left ?I click on it and...nothing appears how can I do ?

Everybody is right: not enough hints and too much stuff to find

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator