Posts created by sundance3

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade on Apr 15, 12 4:22 PM
I enjoyed playing the game, but the ending was so abrupt and didn't make sense. Is there a programming error here?

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Feb 29, 12 6:51 PM
I enjoyed this game right up until the end. It was a very crappy ending.
And you get stuck near the end and the walkthrough does NOT help. Thank goodness for a great Big Fish community who tell you how to get unstuck.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 18, 12 6:48 PM
LOVE THIS. Everything is great about this game - from the music at the start to the art work to the story to the game play. Totally recommend it. SEQUEL PLEASE!!!

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls on Feb 18, 12 6:45 PM
Did not like this at all. There is a BIG lag between clicking the cursor on a hidden item and it registering,- so much that you click twice the first few times. Also the hint button does NOT show you hidden items when you are trying to find the segmented parts of an item and the walkthrough does not load properly.
Sorry.

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on Oct 2, 10 11:45 PM
I LOVE this game. The game play is unique and I can even leave the music on - its not annoying. Well done Bigfish. An excellent twist on the usual HOG and there are no annoying looonnng cut scenes.

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Oct 2, 10 4:45 PM
Sorry big fish I love most HOG games but this game is a total loser. There are more cut scenes than game play and you CAN'T even skip thru most of them. If you have to make games like this, please also give us the ability to skip thru the horrible voice overs.

posted in I SPY™ Fun House on Oct 30, 09 11:29 PM
Totally agree with all the comments - this is one of the worst hidden object games I have played. The cutesy voice is annoying after 3 seconds and you have to wait for it to finish before you can click the next item you find. It really really needs to be moved OUT of the hidden object games and out into the kids games - or at the very least have somewhere on its download page that it is aimed at kids. I was very very disappointed to wait 20 minutes for this to download.
But on the bright side, this is only the second Bigfish game that I have really disliked, so bigfish are still number one!

posted in 3 Cards to Midnight on Jul 15, 09 3:02 AM
Hi Bast
You are totally right!! This is one of the worst games I have ever played on Big Fish. You get stuck in the cut scenes and can't get out and the ending is a big let down. Also, in some cut scenes you can't even understand what they are saying. Can't believe I actually bought the game.
But having said this, I LOVE Big Fish and this is the only bad game I have bought. So I guess you gotta expect a bad apple every now and then.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator