Posts created by bfgBering

posted in Slingo Quest Hawaii on Jan 8, 10 3:39 PM
Hi all,

A new build of Slingo Quest Hawaii is now live on the site. This build resolves the issues some users have experienced with the game crashing after all postcards have been collected.

To get the new build, just uninstall and reinstall your game. For more information on how to uninstall and reinstall your game, click here

Happy gaming!

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual on Jan 8, 10 12:46 PM
Hi Fishies!

Just swimming by to let you know I've moved this to the game forums to keep things organized.

Happy gaming!

:(
 posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Jan 8, 10 12:45 PM
Hi Fishies!

Just swimming by to let you know I've moved this to the game forums to keep things organized.

Happy gaming!

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Jan 8, 10 12:43 PM
Hi Fishies!

Happy gaming!

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Jan 7, 10 1:25 PM
Hi Fishies!

New build is up that should fix this, details are available here!

bfgBering

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Jan 7, 10 1:23 PM
Hi all,

A new build of Princess Isabella: A Witches Curse is now live on the site. This build resolves the issues some users have been experiencing on 64 bit Vista and Windows 7.

To get the new build, just uninstall and reinstall your game. For more information on how to uninstall and reinstall your game, click here

Happy gaming!

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas on Jan 7, 10 1:15 PM
Hi Fishies!

Happy gaming!

posted in Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper on Jan 7, 10 11:28 AM
Hi Fishies!

Happy gaming!

posted in Dreamsdwell Stories on Jan 7, 10 10:58 AM
Hi Fishies!

Happy gaming!

Hi Fishies!

Happy gaming!

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Jan 7, 10 10:42 AM
Hi Fishies!

Just popping by to let you know that we are aware of this and we are working on a fix for it. We will post an announcement when it is ready, and it should be soon!

bfgBering

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 5, 10 4:33 PM
Blue Items – Items on the item list in blue text may be hidden inside something in the scene, or may be used to open an item to reveal hidden items. Most often they will go into your inventory when found.

Skip Bar – If you are having trouble with a puzzle, simply wait for the skip bar to fill and click the button to make the puzzle solve itself.

Glimmers
– Sparkling objects on the screen can be interacted with, using inventory items. Check and see if anything in your inventory can be used on it, other items may be revealed by your actions!

These are just a few ideas to help you out while playing Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise. Feel free to add your own!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 5, 10 11:51 AM
Hi Fishies!

Happy gaming!

posted in Anka on Jan 5, 10 11:17 AM
Something not right – Look for things out of the ordinary in each location, these will usually be needed at some point. If you see sparkling, it definitely needs attention.

Return to the scene – Some things can’t be interacted with at all until certain criteria are met, such as having a specific object in your inventory. If you get stuck, try covering some old ground, you may have access to new things.

Hints and Skips – Hints refresh fast, and after a short time on any minigames the skip button will unfreeze and allow you to move past that puzzle if you are stuck.

These are just a few tips to help you out while playing Anka. Feel free to add your own!

Hi Fishies!

Happy gaming!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jan 5, 10 9:04 AM
Hi Fishies!

Happy gaming!

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Jan 5, 10 9:03 AM
Hi Fishies!

Happy gaming!

posted in Anka on Jan 5, 10 9:01 AM
Hi Fishies!

Happy gaming!

posted in Anka on Jan 5, 10 8:58 AM
Hi Fishies!

Happy gaming!

posted in Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships on Jan 5, 10 8:57 AM
Hi Fishies!

Happy gaming!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator