Posts created by Tsavorite

posted in Mystika 2: The Sanctuary on Jan 30, 18 8:55 PM
what in the world does this mean? I have no idea what level I'm on but it's early in the game

posted in Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny on Jan 13, 18 7:37 PM
I've played this game before and liked it; But for some reason I got rid of it/ Now I'm trying to get it again but this it takes about 10 mins to download and when it does the audio is fine but the video is too jerky. I really want this game. What should do? Any thoughts?

posted in Cursed House 4 on Oct 15, 17 4:13 PM
I don't know what level I am but I just started this few days ago. I have a cannon to deal with and don't know what to do, Can anyone help?

Every time I start making the lines it shuts off! It's getting very annoying

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on Jun 25, 17 7:19 PM
I'm at the evation board where the bad guys almost immeiatey have the warning music. I just can't beat this. Is there an easier way?

posted in Riddle of the Sphinx on Jun 25, 17 12:53 AM
I have Windows 10 and had the CD Rom,. It worked for a little bit then failed. I love Egyptian games and this is the only one I haven't finished. Am I just out of luck?

I don't understand what I am supposed to do here. Should I put all Roman Numerials on the cannons or only certain ones on certain canons>?

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on May 27, 17 10:46 PM
I am stuck on the strangled vine puzzle. I hear them but I can't see them and when they're around a jewel I can't tell which one it is! Is there a way to just skip over this one?

posted in The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus 2 on Mar 12, 17 7:48 PM
the game installed fine and it has the voice saying "You thought you got rid of me" But after that the game crashes. What can I do?

posted in The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus on Mar 4, 17 11:49 PM
I can't put the newspaper together on the flat surface on the bar. She keeps saying there seem to be pieces missing. What did I miss?

posted in Cursed on Jan 21, 17 10:01 PM
This game was creepy but I thought it was too short

posted in Farmers Market on Jun 3, 16 9:53 PM
I built the hot dog stand and clicked on the meat, bread and miller but nothings happening. Is there some secret trick I don't know about?

posted in Dracula Twins on Oct 29, 14 2:48 PM
I'm having an awful time trying to get this game to even begin. I got it to start once and it's lots of fun and I may buy this but not it it won't start

posted in Hot Dish 2: Cross Country Cook Off on Oct 18, 13 3:48 PM
I started out good but now everything I do is "ugly" even if I get 5 stars. What is up with this?

posted in Hot Dish on Oct 18, 13 3:46 PM
Define harder dishes. I can't do everything at the same time

posted in Around the World in 80 Days on Jul 15, 13 5:19 PM
I FINALLY finished this game! I swore I would never play it again, so what am I doing now? Playing it again It seems to go faster now that I know what to expect. I finished England, France, Egypt and most of India in about 3 hours

posted in Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses on Feb 13, 13 4:43 PM
I have the grappling hook and need to throw it in the water but I can't find where to throw it. I don't think I've missed anything so what's going on?

I would appreciate an answer to this question.

posted in Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses on Feb 6, 13 8:35 PM
I love this game! Yes I used the WT from GB for the snake puzzle but it was a wonderful and beautiful game!

posted in Apple Pie on Nov 29, 12 5:43 PM
I just don't see how this is possible. Is there some of trick to this level?

posted in Trial of the Gods: Ariadne's Journey on Nov 6, 12 9:26 PM
I saw another question on this level regarding the big pearl. I don't have a pearl just a torch to move down. I have been on this level for hours. How do I finish?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator