Posts created by tappy49

posted in G.H.O.S.T. Hunters: The Haunting of Majesty Manor on Jul 15, 09 8:03 PM
Euskalduna wrote:Scotcat, good morning. I understand this is the sequel to Ghost The hunting of Margrave Manor. I did not find that game very interesting. Is it like the first, just looking for objects, or is there something else, like a story?

How about the sequel of Ghost Hunters: The haunting of Majesty Manor. You were on the right track, but mixed up about three different games in your title.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Jul 15, 09 7:36 PM
cgibson856 wrote:Thinking of buying game. How long is it? Got burned before bying games that didn't last much longer then the demo hour.

This game took me 2 1/2 hours to get through. I don't consider that a short game. Nice graphics and good story line.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Jul 15, 09 7:35 PM
goldens wrote:I loved the game, but, like others, was very surprised when it ended so quickly. It was probably the shortest high caliber game I've seen. Oh well, I still give it
If it was longer it would have rated a 5.

I'm sorry but 2 1/2 hours is all the time I want to dedicate to a game. Each time you play it gets a little harder and you can play the game in a more difficult mode. I think it is well worth the money. Nice graphics.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Jul 15, 09 7:32 PM
Euskalduna wrote:Extremely difficult download. Stops for minutes, have to pause and then resume, and I think download started again at some point, because the last time I looked, it was 42% downloaded and now its at 11%. Anybody with this problem?

Usually the download problem with these big games boils down to your video card or ram.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator