Posts created by kemvball

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past on Feb 8, 16 10:48 PM
I ran into the same problem, wonder if it's a relic from the CE that didn't get fixed for the SE. hope there's a fix

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition on May 28, 15 11:42 PM
Not sure if this applies as a Tech Issue, but when I got to the pipe tile puzzle there was a tile missing. No where in the strategy guide was a tile mentioned, so I was forced to skip the puzzle. It showed it solving the puzzle and at the end it just pulled the "extra" piece out of thin air.

Thought I'd give it a second chance using a new profile name (kind of as a test to see how fast I could get back to that point), but the second time I went through I lost my inventory and the entire lower tool bar when I entered the VIP room - so I was never able to test my first theory because of additional bugs in the game.

I was only using the demo and probably won't purchase it, but thought I would let you know.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 12 7:32 PM
Finally figured out that you have to click on the plate from the fireplace view - before zooming to the closeup of the painting.

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 11 10:51 PM
I really enjoyed the Drawn series of games. Great graphics, good story line (even if the third installment felt a little short).

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 16, 10 7:44 PM
i didn't get the fork from the apartment, but how do I get back to the apartment from the Bar scene?

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Dec 4, 10 6:57 PM
I was finally able to make enough money by blowing the whistle on the thieves and getting the extra money from them. If you blow the whistle too soon, they just move on and you don't get any money.

posted in Youda Safari on May 16, 10 8:07 PM
I got the cheetah in Russia, but still don't have an Ostrich pic in USA. Is it just a random event?

posted in Annie's Millions on Mar 10, 10 10:57 PM
Besides being really easy I finished the entire thing in the demo period. Waayyy to short!

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age on Mar 10, 10 9:51 PM
Thanks for the info

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age on Mar 10, 10 9:31 PM
I bought Farm Frenzy 3 in September of 09, is this game any different? And if so, why isn't it Farm Frenzy 4?

posted in Restaurant Empire on Aug 28, 09 10:24 PM
Wow - it's been awhile since i've played a game that didn't automatically save your progress. I got to the infamous 4th scenario and had to put the game down. when i went to load my previous game it wasn't there. i guess i was supposed to save it manually.... should have paid more attention! bummer

posted in Youda Sushi Chef on Jul 15, 09 11:03 PM
I bought the game and it's okay (usually a fan of TM games), but once you get past the first two restaurants you end up with too much money and end up buying all the upgrades after the third day on all the remaining levels. Not much to strive for on days 4-7 at each restaurant. eh...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator