Posts created by dewdrop1024

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Dec 7, 14 7:09 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 11 11:29 AM
LetMeTry wrote:I only played 19 minutes but the pauses inbetween scenes were unbelieveable. I do not think this would of been such a large game if the waiting period for the next scene wasn't so long. I liked the game very much but come on 19 minutes to get to inside the police station? That's the very begining of the game. I'll wait for the SE and hope someone makes a fix. Win xp and plenty of room on external hardrive. I listened to the begining story and was interested but after that the black screen inbetween scenes just prolonged me playing. I could hear the foot steps of the little girl but had to wait for the screen to load. Took too long for me anyone else have this?
Just thought I would drop a line and let you know that I didn't have ANY lags in the game..played really smooth and not once seen any loading lag time. Not sure what would cause that for you, but at least you know some others aren't having same prob...good luck..hopefully that can be fixed and you can enjoy playing what I think looks like a really good game.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Trail of the Twister on Sep 27, 11 10:54 PM
again I have no " try " button...only a buy button shows up when I try to get game....I think this is the third game that has done this in the last couple of weeks...have no idea of how to get into the game....don't want to buy without ck'ing it out....has anyone else had this prob?? any answers to the problem?? thanks

WOW seems this one is full of problems....mine is a bit different...or at least I did not see it listed here....when I pull the game up there are no choices as far as to "TRY" or to "BUY" nothing....this happened last week also with Beauty and the Beast and I was able to TRY that one by clicking at the top of this forum page where it lists the game the forum is for and right below there is a link to "try this game" even that isn't working for this game.....guess they don't want me to play it lol

just an idea for anyone having a long dl time...I know I was having a prob with this game--I was trying to dl from the "buy screen" I swear it wasn't even moving the slide on the download...I exited from there...and went to purchase history....clicked install --and the game loaded perfectly !! it did take about 8 min...which is about the longest this computer has ever taken....but I know I waited at least that long on the "buy screen" and I might have been at 1 %...I sure hope this helps everyone... -its worth a try anyhow...

good luck

betsnjeffsgram wrote:Can't get Saucy to give me the gold coins when I give her the pot filled with
honey.

Just so you know...don't have any idea if you have already figured it out yet...but playing hide and seek with her--find her 3 times....then she says something....and find her 3 more times...thats when she dropped the bag of gold coins...hope this helps

WolfenRaindancer wrote:I didn't encounter any problems during the 10 minutes of trial play...but since I bought it over an hour ago, I still haven't been able to play. It is still at 75%, and creeping slower than a giant snail in Florida, trying to get away from the catchers.

I was wondering-were you installing game from the "buy " screen?? I also did that...and couldn't get it to load for anything....I got off that screen, and went to purchase history...I installed from there--it took about 6-8 min. and all was good...if your still having problems installing just thought it might work for you also...

good luck

gosh..at least I'm not the only one with problems with this game...BUT--when you first click on it--I don't get any buttons--no buy no try ???? I didn't read all of the posts for this game...and seems there are a lot of problems-didn't see anyone else who doesn't even have the option of buying or trying ...does anyone have any suggestions...
already tried a couple ways of getting it to come up--also shut down and re-tried..I also was thinking of buying b/c of the weekend sale--darn it !!
hope the problems get straightened out...I've been lucky-have only had 2 or 3 games not work for me and none of them recently...

good luck everyone...
update--was able to click on "try this" at top of this page of tech issues...it did load..took about 6--8 minutes tho...really really long time with this computer...but at least it is running....no problems and have been playing it for at least a couple hrs...hope everyone else gets same results soon

posted in Urban Legends: The Maze on Sep 17, 11 9:52 AM
I think this one looks great ! Just recently started to try out some adventure games . Thanks for the info about how many chapters etc, helped me make up my mind on purchasing this one If anyone could suggest any other really good adventure games I would appreciate it-usually just play hog's. and I'm really new on posting here...

thanks

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Sep 16, 11 11:21 AM
I agree with most of the comments listed before me...I think it looks like a great game, and----you can't beat the price...thanks BF--if not for you having the sale....I would not have seen this game...

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 11 9:50 AM
hey ...thanks for a different perspective ! I never thought of it that way -but it makes sense to me gee on the other hand--I didn't NEED any more excuses for buying games lol. I played part of the demo, and like some others on here, just not sure if I like this one or not. guess I'll finish the demo later and decide then.
but again--thanks for a different way of looking at ce's

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 11 9:45 AM
penrose47 wrote:Here is something I do NOT understand People will get MAD at a game that last just 3-4 hrs...for $13.99 and OWN it

but then will go to a movie to watch that is maybe 120 min. long & do NOT OWN it for a going rate of the same price??

Here in Central FL to go to a movie and watch its over $12.00 a ticket @ person not counting the popcorn & drink...+ the gas to get there and also having to dress.

At home pay $13.99 for a game watch in your BJ's ( jammies ) or nothing at all!!
have your own popcorn & drink NO gas $$$
FOR A LONGER TIME SPAN, and play over if you like it....

Just Wondering
PEN

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator