Posts created by city1

posted in Vampire Saga - Welcome To Hell Lock on Aug 24, 11 10:05 AM
have the same problem any news re solution

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 25, 10 5:57 AM
please some one help me get out of the city it is driving me nuts ta

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 19, 09 11:51 AM
i have solved the jewels in book 1 my game is stuck can anyone help me go forward

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 19, 09 11:47 AM
i have solved the jewels in book 1 my game is stuck can anyone help me go forward

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 19, 09 11:40 AM
nbarber11 wrote:I couldn't solve the jewelry in the first book. I skip but now I can't go f

orward. The hint button won't work either. How do I go forward?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Aug 31, 09 1:02 PM
joan7947st wrote:J FROM YONKERS, I HAVE POSTED SO MANY MESSAGES ABOUT HIDDEN OBJECTS GAMES AND NEVER GET ANY ANSWERS, SO I AM GOING TO TRY ONCE MORE?????? THE GAME I AM PLAYING NOW IS SAMANTHA SWIFT and the HIDDEN ROSES of ATHENA and I am stuck trying to open the door's were the turtle is on the left to get the GONG HAMMER The arrows will start out being green but they will turn red when one of the pieces is in correct place. After I did that the arrows turned red after that nothing worked, I tryed to get the red arrows to work no such luck I can't get anthing to work. I looked up the walkthrough and found out that the red arrows are suposed to release the door's and that the turtle is not on the right side but on the left side. One of the paragraphs read, as soon as the door panels ore removed , the turtle that is on the left side will open up, take the GONG HAMMER that is in side use the GONG HAMMER and place it on GONG that is on the right side and all the panels will come off!!!! I HOPE SOME ONE CAN HELP ME GETTING SOME KIND OF ANSWER.

THANKS "J" FROM YONKERS

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator