Posts created by Jackiem923

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 15 12:13 PM
The SG says speak to him and a mini game will open. I've tried everything to get the game to open up but all he does is look up and speaks the same words
"Riveting ain't it" over and over again. Can someone help please? Thanks

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 27, 14 1:16 PM
I've tried different combinations but to no avail. If anyone has the code I'd like it. Yes I used the note from the garage.

posted in Paranormal State: Poison Spring on Oct 29, 13 2:09 PM
I have the same problem. The journal tells you which goes first from the wall but no matter how I put it in doesn't work. If you get it first let me know.

posted in Paranormal State: Poison Spring on Oct 29, 13 2:06 PM
Thank You I skipped the puzzle and the code came. Spoiler see below

posted in Paranormal State: Poison Spring on Oct 29, 13 12:02 PM
Tired of trying to figure out code. I saw covered code on back wall in the attic could only make out an 8 will not let me do close up. there is no help from game if your are even close to the right number. Does anybody know code can't do anything until I open chest. Thanks

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Jul 26, 13 10:49 AM
I got it never mind but thanks anyway

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Jul 26, 13 10:46 AM
Does anyone know the proper sequence to close the flowers up, it keeps resetting on me. Thanks Jackie

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger on Jul 24, 13 7:15 AM
Thank you so much even knowing where it was I had to click around to get it. I only saw it once I clicked it right. I would have never found it for me it was not visiable. Thanks again Jackie

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger on Jul 23, 13 2:25 PM
This is the section of the game i'm having trouble with. It's Bluewater Boat house the brown house along the lake with the L shaped dock. I enjoyed this game as its just fun not to much use of the gray matter. I have finished the whole game and all are gold stars accept this one I can only find 8 of 9 recycled items I have replayed it 4 times and still only 8 of 9. Has any one found 9 recycled items in this area or does the game has a glitch?
These are the one's I found 1, Can on box on dock 2, broken bottle on dock, 3, bottle cap on dock, 4, broken bottle on piling 5,can on dock 6, garbage bag in tree 7, can on piling 8,cup on ski boat step. Thanks for any help Jackie

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 18, 13 11:17 AM
Me too just posted it on technical issues.

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 18, 13 11:16 AM
I had no problem with a blank screen however after buying and then playing the game the hint button stop telling you where to go. It fills up after you use it. you push it for a hint it empties but doesn't tell you whats next. It was fine till after it told me about the mirrors on the mantle. then nothing.

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 13 12:54 PM
I also have the missing can of rust remover after opening the trailer door. I can't open the toolbox in the tent without it can anyone help? Thanks

I have the same issue. I checked for updates on my computer like the help section said. I found out that I have the most up to date software available so this is an issue with the games software not ours.

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 21, 12 5:42 PM
I don't know how to hide the answer so I'll move it down so you won't see it if you don't want to. sorry.

Safe password is 2B7CA1

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 21, 12 12:08 PM
In the glued bucket in the art studio. Use the glue solvent to open it and u will find a scoop that will remove the ashes.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 6:18 AM
Tried 90 tried 30 30 30 to make 90. does anyone know the code to the safe? Thanks

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 1, 12 8:14 AM
You get skip coins from compleating the pipe puzzles.

The scarab was hard to figure out, you not only have to point the movable scarabs at the unlite circles but use the ones that are there (stationary ones) that point to the unlite circles already. If there is one unmovable one pointing to 3 circles then you only need to get two more arrows pointing to it. the movable arrows work with each other if you move them you will see that they light up more than just one. Its hard to explain. I hope this helps

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 1, 12 6:32 PM
SPOILER ALERT

You need the dynamite, soaked rope and the candle. Poke at the ship with the dynamite in the spot on the ship where it looks most rotted and the dynamite makes the hole to go after using the rope and candle tit blows a whole in the ship. Hope this helps.

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 1, 12 6:28 PM
Never mind I got it

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 1, 12 6:27 PM
In the forest the ship has rotted boards the hint say I need something to break or pull them off with. Every place says there is nothing to do. I have the rope soaked in oil the candle and the dynamite. How do you pull or break the boards to use the dynamite?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator