Posts created by kiwis00

posted in Wanderlust: What Lies Beneath Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 12:10 AM
This is my first post on this type of issue I have been having on most trial games and quite possibly my purchased games since BFG has unresolved most of my other issues. I downloaded and activated the game...BUT...when I clicked "Play", I got an error message "Graphic card not" which I have no clue what that means and I have no knowledge of speaking technology either. I have decided for every game that I will download and activate but cannot play that error code reading "Graphic card not" I will start posting instead of deactivating and uninstalling, I am going to annoy the technicians and make sure you help me fix this issue every time on every game that reads "Graphic card not". I am pretty sure your compatibility is the issue and I have no clue how to fix it. I have been having the same problems for almost a lot of games for two years.

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire: L'Amour on Apr 16, 18 11:45 PM
I am sure this is a multiple game issue because every time I open Big Fish Game Manager and I know I am network connected I am always checking to see if I am connected since I switched to Cox, I am deeply disappointed with them because they claim they have no problems. I believe it is compatibility issue with Big Fish Games because you never evolved from Windows 7 to Windows 10 which I am most certain that is why I am been having so many issues with BFG both past purchased and recent trial games. I have been researching this issue for almost two years and BFG has never resolved any of the issues I brought attention to over 200 out of over 400 games I purchased that I no longer cannot play. Then when I tried playing most of the trial games, same problem there and I am not tech savvy. I do not know how to update the drivers which BFG failed at evolving from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Compatibility Mode.

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 18 1:20 PM
I did exactly what this moderator claimed to say according to your ignorant rules to click on clicking the FAQ link on the right in answering the question bmn5772 asked about the missing 20 of 68 owls, no answers or replies, I too "am I missing something?", did I just get ripped off paying $13.99 for no replies?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 25, 16 7:55 PM
OH, God another game with issues and I am disgustingly ashamed of BFG Technical Support not being able to resolve over 100 of my purchased games that I have since they upgraded to Windows 10 and still have not fix any of the same issues which I had purchased over 200 games since 2009. It is always the same 100 excuses and using the same reason they have given to over thousands and thousands of members. All they have done is replaced them with either game credits which is very few (less than 10 out of 100 games I purchased) and always the same instructions, the same excuses, the same Dr. Felix Reports, always the same...something. Sure I don't mind getting game credits but I hate having to prove that I have over 100 games that I can't play out of over 200 games that I purchased over the past 7 years. They are great games and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the games, I also have uninstalled, sought the latest version of plugins/video cards (such as Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Shockwave Player, Microsoft Silverlight, Apple Quicktime, Java Runtime) and still it does not work. I am sick and tired and have reached out to Technical Support too many times to count and hate these back and forth emails and reading the same thing over and over. Yet there have been many times it takes them to respond up to two weeks or not at all then out of the blue they finally respond. What's new and when is it going to end! You had two years to fix this issue and you still haven't replied to any of the same issues. I am sick and tired of reading, "please write to Technical Support and send in your Dr. Felix Report". I already know the steps by heart, I save all my emails. Don't you get sick of repeating yourselves! Oh, here is another lame sentence, "your issue has been escalated, we will get back to you". You had over two years before forcing us to upgrade to Windows 10 in February of 2016. I will not, I repeat will not go to Technical Support to prove I have over 100 unplayable games. I am typing up a list of those 100 games and will send it to all at once and you can respond then. I can't even open half of the new games much like the Sunken Secrets to play the demos because you have not resolve the issues that I'm seeing here. Why cheat?

posted in Secrets of Magic: The Book of Spells on May 17, 16 5:42 PM
I was getting ready to buy the game but wanted to check other members' reviews and read the last post which made me doubt that it would not be worth it if it already has issues. Why can't the developers test drive before putting it out there for the loyal members! The website already has issues with more than 50% of my purchased 100+ games that I can't play anymore because of the forced update of Windows 10 which is mostly for iPad users. This is not a spoiler alert, it is a fact.

posted in Demon Hunter 3: Revelation Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 16 2:41 PM
Grossly overpriced for a dark game! You can barely see the symbols and the collector's items. At first the instructions were confusing, it did not make any sense nor it was too fast to read. I do not recommend this game at all.

posted in Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc on Mar 12, 16 1:06 PM
beardog5432 wrote:I purchased this game w/ game credit now it won't download. I've tried everything suggested. I just downloaded Myths of the World w/ no problem. I've worked on this for several days. I haven't re-installed Game Manager because I hate to lose everything in it. That is why I did "Myths". I use WIN 7 and never had a problem before this. Help!

I hope you were able to get this game fixed because one of the developers/technicians told me I had to change from Windows 10 to Windows 7 and my provider (CenturyLink) told me I have no access to change it. I gave a Dr Felix Report and a dxdiag and BFG still told me to go to Microsoft website to change it which I have tried five times and again and again I told my provider I can't play Big Fish Games website anymore after I told them I purchased over 100 games and only four can play after the update of Windows 10. BFG does not seem to understand the problem. So were you able to fix your issue?

posted in Save Halloween: City of Witches on Nov 15, 15 11:41 PM
Thanks members for letting me know how this game plays out. I played up to Level 13 during the Trial Mode and was getting ready to use a credit for this game, but I will not be purchasing it knowing it has too many unresolved issues. I don't like buying a game where I will only be able to play a little over half then BOOM-technical issues. It is not worth any credit! Thanks again.

posted in Jewel Legends: Atlantis on Aug 21, 15 7:40 PM
Why are all the "old game" forums locked? I purchased this game back in May of 2013 and none of the old game forums are open. I still have it in my BFG toolbar and still play it on occasion even though it is monotonous and boring. I play it between better games. I will eventually finish even if it takes another two years.

posted in Farm Tribe 2 on Jul 24, 15 10:55 PM
I did the trial then purchased the game. After purchasing and reinstalling, the menu and mansion buttons won't work. I can't get into anything. I've uninstalled and re-installed. I saw another member having the same problem as me and it didn't work. Though the developers tell their never ending instructions repeatedly and know that you are a loyal customer and make me feel dumb and stupid.
Naturally I am plenty upset and thought it was such a good deal I was forced to buy it as a Daily Deal at the price of $2.99. I thought it would be a good game bc I was having fun and it was similar to other games that I've purchased in the past using my credits which is why I hardly purchase any games.

posted in Cursed House 2 on May 15, 15 6:55 PM
Why is it always an issue to play some of your games supposedly you beta tested before putting it out there to be played? I click play and nothing, no start, no play, etc. nothing. This happens at least once a week and I do not report every single one because you treat me with disrespect and tried to turn it around to me that I am in violation which is not true. Then you send me a fake coupon code starting with....FREEGAME________, I copied and pasted where it says "apply" and it does not work there. I have always had this problem when you send a fake coupon code that starts with FREEGAME________. Did you know that a free game coupon code is a 20 digit mixed letters and numbers with hyphens between every 5 digits! I have been a long-time, loyal customer for over ten years and I already know what a coupon code looks like.
You also respond not 24-48 hours but more than a week or two weeks and sometimes never. I always attach a Dr Felix Report and you still send instructions like I am a beginner. I have copied and printed the instructions (I keep it next to my computer so I do not have to wait for you to respond and repeat the same process every single time), I do those first before sending a Dr Felix report, always report this to your Technical Support Team which they rarely respond also they treat me with disrespect.

Sincerely disappointed,
Ms. Quihuis

posted in Iron Heart: Steam Tower on May 15, 15 6:52 PM
Why is it always an issue to play some of your games supposedly you beta tested before putting it out there to be played? I click play and nothing, no start, no play, etc. nothing. This happens at least once a week and I do not report every single one because you treat me with disrespect and tried to turn it around to me that I am in violation which is not true. Then you send me a fake coupon code starting with....FREEGAME________, I copied and pasted where it says "apply" and it does not work there. I have always had this problem when you send a fake coupon code that starts with FREEGAME________. Did you know that a free game coupon code is a 20 digit mixed letters and numbers with hyphens between every 5 digits! I have been a long-time, loyal customer for over ten years and I already know what a coupon code looks like.
You also respond not 24-48 hours but more than a week or two weeks and sometimes never. I always attach a Dr Felix Report and you still send instructions like I am a beginner. I have copied and printed the instructions (I keep it next to my computer so I do not have to wait for you to respond and repeat the same process every single time), I do those first before sending a Dr Felix report, always report this to your Technical Support Team which they rarely respond also they treat me with disrespect.

Sincerely disappointed,
Ms. Quihuis

posted in Coconut Queen on Mar 12, 15 12:30 AM
It's no wonder there are closed forums, I'm glad I didn't buy it I'd be super pissed and demand a game credit. I played 42 minutes in the demo mode and was getting ready to buy it. I'm glad I didn't, BFG you messed up big time! 50% of your games are playable and the other 50% have glitches, blanks, bugs, so many problems. I've been a member for ten years and when you took over another game website you went from 15% to 50% worse game development. I guess getting greedy went to your head and all you care is forcing people to buy your untested games. I really liked this game now I am extremely cautious of what I buy. I never like CE games, they're a ripoff! Your HOS have become boring, I use to like them but they are all the same old. I use to play every other day but now I play once a week or every other week. Hey people, beware of becoming a member on this website. There are much better websites out there and I could name a few.

Regretfully & Agitated,

posted in Nearwood Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 15 6:58 PM
bfgBaikal wrote:Hi Folks!

ritchieprod - it sounds to me like the saved data from the trial version of this game is interring with the game itself, which can happen with some titles. For help with this and so that you are not left with a game you cannot enjoy, please get in touch with <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page>Tech Support Team</a>. One of our Reps will be happy to assist you.

bsbagwell -sorry to see are having so much trouble installing your game. It may help to try <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/157">uninstalling and reinstalling the Big Fish Games App</a>.

This will help ensure that this application is performing as it should as reinstalling will smooth out any kinks for you.

I totally completely agree with EvieGame, try3cats, and vip about the spike hands not showing up anywhere and having to uninstall and reinstall then run in to the same problem; what a waste of game credit. I've been stuck in the same spot for several months now. It is the worst game written by the worst game developer. Why waste a game credit if you didn't fix it months ago and still didn't get it fixed several months later? It's a load of garbage!

If the problem continues however, my best suggestion would be to run a <a href=http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688>Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report</a> and then send that over to our <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page>Tech Support Team</a>. If you could include all error number you have received in that mail as well, that would be really help us to get to the root cause quickly for you.

Hoping this info is useful!

bfgBaikal

posted in Nearwood Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 15 6:54 PM
bfgBaikal wrote:Hi Folks!

ritchieprod - it sounds to me like the saved data from the trial version of this game is interring with the game itself, which can happen with some titles. For help with this and so that you are not left with a game you cannot enjoy, please get in touch with <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page>Tech Support Team</a>. One of our Reps will be happy to assist you.

bsbagwell -sorry to see are having so much trouble installing your game. It may help to try <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/157">uninstalling and reinstalling the Big Fish Games App</a>.

This will help ensure that this application is performing as it should as reinstalling will smooth out any kinks for you.

If the problem continues however, my best suggestion would be to run a <a href=http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688>Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report</a> and then send that over to our <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page>Tech Support Team</a>. If you could include all error number you have received in that mail as well, that would be really help us to get to the root cause quickly for you.

Hoping this info is useful!

bfgBaikal

posted in Elven Legend on Feb 10, 15 10:15 PM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

What a terrible, lame excuse! [Removed by Moderator] How dare you!

posted in Floria on Jul 25, 14 12:09 AM
Stop complaining to the above three from qpr: Daxadillion, Texas, and Tufty. It's cute, yeah! So what! This is a break from too many challenging games, if any, relax. There are too many HOS with too many mistakes. And the developers, well something needs to change. You have to dig deeper and develop better games for people like them.

posted in Pyro Jump on Jul 18, 14 10:56 PM
What a load of deceit! Shame on you BFG! I reported Pyro Jump isn't playing and all you can come up with a bunch of fake apologetic misleading emails. I'm appalled by your callousness.

posted in Path To Success on Dec 24, 13 10:47 PM
clouds76 wrote:I have almost finished the game - aside from working enough to put $100000 in the bank to achieve the requirements of a Business person, everything else has been achieved. I've been frustrated by a number of things during the game play, however I'm not sure which ones are technical issues within the game or which ones are just frustrating elements of a game designed in a different way than I'd prefer. Just in case they may be of benefit, I've compiled them together...

Occupation requirements for "University Dean" includes "Doctoral Dissertation" however the requirement is satisfied only when the "Masters Thesis" is complete instead.

Occupation requirements for "University Dean" include "trousers" and "shoes" without an indication as to which ones need to be bought. (Perhaps this is a cultural problem with different clothing/shoe names around the world? Or is this more obvious with a male character - I haven't looked into that yet)

Award: "Visiting every location" - unable to increase this beyond 27/28 despite visiting all 28 locations frequently and performing all actions possible there.

Award: "Visiting 5 locations in a day" - never increases beyond 1/5

Nightly "fatigue" level reduction can be jerky with big steps and delays. (Mostly if the "fatigue level" is maximised before sleep - "relaxing" first until this bar is below 100% eases this issue usually).

There is no penalty for being hungry unless it's night time - it's possible to stay on "0 hunger" throughout the day provided that the character eats just before sleeping.

There seems to be no penalty to being completely fatigued during the daytime, unless the fatigue lasts until morning.

There seems to be no penalty for ever being unhappy?

Pets increase happiness while "resting" but not while "sleeping" even though they're animated with "happy stars"

Bank accounts are not cumulative. For example, two deposits of $5000 are treated as $10000 at 8.5%. If that money is withdrawn and immediately deposited as $10000, then the daily interest is 15%.

No indication is given as to the cost of either the penthouse or the mansion, limiting the game player to trial and error.

There's no way to replay a single level if it's lost.

On a non-technical level, it'd be fun to be able to "fly a plane" once you've bought it.

I'm not surprised BFG has not fixed the award for "the 28th location is visited" and "visited 5 locations in one day." Two years and 4 months...

posted in Path To Success on Dec 24, 13 10:41 PM
jkuci wrote:After the updated version, this problem persists:

The biggest glitch, to me, is that clothes that are bought still don't "save" so that you only have the latest articles of clothes that you buy.

The "dress" function does not work and you can be left without clothes (in your underwear).

This also messes up the ability to get the "model" job as you have to have 5 outfits but all you can actually ever have is whatever you last bought - no matter how many outfits you buy. The other clothes literally fly away in the "dress" function.

Developers please FIX!!!!

It's been two years and BFG hasn't fixed this issue, my god what have you people been doing all this time. Ripping people off!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator