Posts created by Lazeedragon

posted in Fix-it-up: Kate`s Adventure on Sep 9, 16 9:35 PM
i noticed this was never answered...now ik there is a way to delete the profiles but it has been a long time and i forgot...somewhere in a file...when creating a new profile it is in settings section but i cannot remember where it was the file that is...i play this game occasionally and when i reinstalled this the other day i saw all the old profiles. so please remind me how to delete them thank you soo much in advance

posted in Occultus: Mediterranean Cabal on Aug 14, 16 5:18 PM
yes

thank you yellowflat
i kept waiting for the gears to show up.

posted in Occultus: Mediterranean Cabal on Aug 14, 16 11:58 AM
having same issue with the hammer...is anyone going to answer this question or address this issue??

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jul 28, 16 10:39 PM
i found this to be a wonderful game. and this is one of the very few games i collected all morphing objects and all the collections! thank you devs!
i did wish they let the player free the bear would have made a nice thing for the players to free the bear more satisfying ending was a bit short on both the main game and the bc. these are just small things the game was great.!

posted in Dark Romance: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 16 3:44 PM
my issue is that the skip button does not work on the puzzles...i started over just to make sure but yeah it is! think will ask for refund... :_(
idk y but alot of the CE's have issues...win 10 home. altho this should not have anything to do with the skip button NOT working.

i have to put the puzzle together duh! ty ^^

ok i am playing relaxed mode after i finished the 1st 10 levels the bonus level did not show up...i tried the easy timed level and viola' again no 1st bonus level...so do i HAVE to go expert or what? all the others u can get to bonus levels regardless which level u choose to play...so why the hard time for bonus levels?

posted in The Last Dream on Dec 18, 15 11:26 AM
My Review

pros
nice graphics
great sound
fairly straight forward
nice story

cons
no map
no notebook for clue notes

my review is pretty basic...my only real issue with this wonderful game is that there is no notebook for notes i am at the car area got into a barn like room where the locker is and chain saw....i have not found the clue for the combination to the locker....
tried finding an answer or walkthrough but so far none or an answer. but all in all a pretty nice game just lacking a few things...not asking for hand holding but i am not a math person so i am stuck. and if i cannot go forward than this game is a bust.

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Dec 8, 15 11:27 AM
i am only playing the demo and on the 2nd level the whole screen goes nuts looks like a big mess...miss matched...my issue is WHY are they putting out games that have major issues?????
running win 10
i tried 3 times and the same thing keeps happening i love this series and for them to put out a damaged game...well....shame on them!

i am giving serious thought to quitting...i have been a member for years and this just makes me sad.

posted in The Silent Age on Aug 20, 15 9:31 AM
every time i minimize the game it freaking crashes win7 64 i am running it on fastest because it crashed on best and window mode as well but it is extremely frustrating that it crashes if i minimize the game for any reason. it should not do that. why??

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 28, 15 12:29 PM
i hope it works better than VV2!

posted in Taken Souls: Blood Ritual on Jun 3, 15 4:39 PM
I have just put oil on the mechanical dog...and put 2 crystals (blue and yellow) in the statue thing...now I have nothing in my inventory (oh and solved the star puzzle) now I hit hint and it takes me to the map and all the places are checked and no matter where I go I keep getting the map but there is NOWHERE on the map I can go...so please make a walkthrough.

posted in Mythic Wonders: Child of Prophecy Collector's Edition on May 24, 15 7:54 PM
had the same pointer issue earlier in the game...I went into settings and changed the pointer to the smaller one that seemed to work for me.

posted in Mythic Wonders: Child of Prophecy Collector's Edition on May 24, 15 2:57 PM
cannot complete BC the game is stuck keeps telling me to go out but the map only shows 3 places and I hit hint points me out but when I get to outside the goddesses house cannot go any further and nothing shows up on the map! this does NOT show up in demo.

am still having the small room issue....what really ticks me off is fixes come out with fixes that I have NO issues with but ones that have issues DO NOT get fixed! I quit BF for 9 months because of this and am seriously considering doing it permanently!
what happened to fixing bugs before releasing a game? I understand a few ppl having some issues but it is getting worse BF get your act together please! nearly half of CE's that are coming out have issues and if your truly moderating these threads then take them serious and fix the issues! or make the dev's fix them...it is not that hard you know. I had to wait for the SE's to come out on a couple of games because there was something majorly wrong with the CE's which is extremely irritating and stop telling ppl to submit a freaking ticket and FIX IT!

posted in Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 15 4:10 PM
thank you soo much dax ^^

posted in Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 15 8:11 PM
played thru 2x and cannot find the Hercules picture and am 1 butterfly short...1st time thru was 4 butterflies short lol I looked at the collectable section but still cannot find the Hercules and 1 butterfly...please help tyvm

same issue on entering ben' s office op sys win 7 64 bit. should not have happened demo was no issues then this so please fix it BF

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Mar 21, 15 5:26 PM
I agree with victorianartist this game is very frustrating and this level is really exasperating. I ran out of food of all things. nothing for getting extra food...I have played this level over 20 times not at the same time got really ticked off and took a break...now I remember y lol

posted in Magic Gate: Faces of Darkness on Mar 19, 15 1:41 PM
thank you valdy ^^

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator