Posts created by powl1247

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on May 16, 17 2:06 PM
I cannot get the code to unlock vat of melted wax. I have looked at the strategy guide and the hint but cannot get it to work. HELP

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 17 1:58 PM
No pesticide in my tools. Have read up on the strategey and cant find where I missed it.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 12 5:21 PM
Cannot find the spot to use the pickaxe. I have been trying for about half an hour and can't find the right spot. Help! please.

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 13, 11 7:23 PM
I have all the ingredients for the vanishing potion. I put the garlic and bay leaves in the motor but I can't get the hot sauce into the motor. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. Love the game so far!

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 10 2:53 PM
I am so frustrated by this part that I am almost ready to quit. I have printed the blue stones multiple times and cannot figure out how to place them. Can someone please help me. I love the Dream Chronicles games and don't want to give up!

posted in Shutter Island on Mar 14, 10 3:50 PM
Shutter Island was a big dissapointment in my book. Items were so obscure and the hint button took foreeeeever to recharge. A big waste of my hard earded money.

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Dec 23, 09 6:50 AM
I have gotten Kitty into the lighthouse but can't figure out how to fix the broken, hot wire. Can anyone help me?

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 11, 09 10:50 AM
I am stuck for the fist time on this game. I can not figure out how to repair the broken amulet. Any help would be appreciated>

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Jun 6, 09 4:04 PM
I am really stuck! After multiple tries on my won, I consulted the walkthrough but it doesn't help me. I have followed the numeric directions but it still didn't work. What am I missing here?

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 10, 09 10:10 PM
Can anyone tell me where to find BAMBOO?

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 10, 09 7:24 AM
I cannot, for the life of me, find the lipstick kiss and the log. I have spent hours searching and have no more hints. Help!!!!! please

Okay, I located the lipstick kiss now I need the LOG. Is it a woodedn log or a journal?

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 9, 09 6:45 AM
Again I am down to my last object and cannot find the elusive snail.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 8, 09 8:55 PM
I have found everything in this segment except the carrott. This is the painting of the guy on a horse. Can anyone help me out?

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 8, 09 9:09 AM
Thank you so very much!

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 8, 09 7:21 AM
I am on my third day of trying to find the heart and poster. I have lost all my hints due to frequent clicking. I don't want to start over again, so if anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 8, 09 3:55 AM
Believe it or not, I turned off all the light sources in the room and some objects are better seen. If you get stuck, try this.

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 4, 09 7:42 AM
Thank you very much!

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 4, 09 7:18 AM
Will someone help me find the door? I have resorted to trying to set fire to the joint.

posted in Syberia on Jan 25, 09 8:08 AM
Never mind. I seem to struggle for hours before posting on the forum only to return to the game and find the answer myself. Thanks for help anyway. OMG what a fun game.

posted in Syberia on Jan 25, 09 7:31 AM
I have found my way out. I just went in a circle thru station again and when I came back the doors were open.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator