Posts created by dancebear

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jul 2, 15 1:48 PM
Another game I will not be playing. I only play games I can purchase outright and own. This is another ripoff to cheat people out of their money. I have been a member of Big Fish for many years but these games re bringing me seriously close to moving to another source for games. I will be checking out some soon as I am getting seriously tired of these lame attempts to rip me off. I feel sorry for the people who fall for this scam.

posted in World Mosaics Chroma on Jan 18, 15 6:58 AM
Finished the last World Mosaic that I had purchased and went to buy another but what did I find this "free" rip you off by making you purchase extras game. I will never be suckered into getting one of these. In my opinion these games are attempts to rip off the public, They are worse than gambling and anyone purchasing the extras is a fool. I also read that this game forces you to have online friends, another negative. If I want to be with friends I'll go somewhere the real people, not play games with people online.

posted in Heroes of Solitairea on Nov 16, 14 3:55 PM
Why are all these threads locked? The one where we can review the product should definitely still be open.

posted in Solitaire Game: Halloween on Nov 14, 14 11:53 AM
You can't complete all the games without getting enough points to move on. Check the level you just completed to see if you got enough points. IE 26/30 not enough 32/30 you get to move on. Points are awarded by the number of gold cards you have gotten.

posted in World Mosaics 6 on Oct 12, 14 10:47 AM
This genre of games is getting a bit old, they are all the same but still can be amusing. This one however not so much, did anyone else think the music was extremely depressing.?

posted in Fairy Treasure on Oct 6, 14 4:58 PM
Seemed OK but then got boring. Its hard to find a challenging Breakout type game. Seems in the case of this style of game no one has done better than the original atari version yet.

posted in World Mosaics 7 on Sep 19, 14 5:47 PM
Downloaded trial version of game - started to run - got message Please set desktop resolution to at least 1024x768 - I am not changing my resolution for a game. It is set to the recommended resolution for my monitor which happens to be a 52 inch TV. I am not changing resolution. Game deleted. Have not had this issue with any other game.

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Winter Solitaire on Sep 19, 14 1:54 PM
I finally got a coupon for free game today. I requested a refund on the 14th and today got it after getting very insistent.

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Winter Solitaire on Sep 19, 14 1:49 PM
No that won't solve this problem. You can't get 10 rubies in just one round. Replaying the same round won't get us anywhere. The game has a bug in it that many of us can't get past because after failing chapter 7 it wants ten rubies in 1 round and that is not possible.

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Winter Solitaire on Sep 13, 14 7:37 PM
Not worth buying until some of the obvious bugs are fixed. They seem to become very apparent around level 7. They are:

1. If you do not get the 10 rubies the first time around you will never be able to continue because it now expects 10 rubies in the first round of this level.
2. Buying wild cards causes a data exception.
3. Once you get into the mode where it keeps demanding 10 rubies after 1 hand you cannot get to the map so you can't even replay a previous level. I hoped that maybe that would reset things but I guess not if I can't get to a map.

If these issues aren't fixed in say a week or so I will be demanding my money back.

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Winter Solitaire on Sep 13, 14 12:10 PM
Having the same problem as others noted that it is demanding 10 rubies on the first level. This game is unplayable as is. Can we get a fix or a refund?

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Winter Solitaire on Sep 13, 14 12:06 PM
I am having the same problem. mrm2006 is correct but this is not the problem. The problem is that after we miss getting the 10 rubies when we restart the level it will no longer let us play the five levels to try to get the rubies in my cases it is demanding that I have 10 rubies after I play the first level. Something very wrong with this game. Sorry I bought it. I am also having the problem where I get a data exception whenever I purchase wildcards.

posted in Amusement World! on Aug 25, 14 6:28 PM
Same problem! I am usually good at shooting games. This one is ridiculous I have a low tolerance for games that let you get near the end then make it impossible to win.

posted in Crime Solitaire 2: The Smoking Gun on Aug 21, 14 1:02 PM
I'm stuck also, the only location I have left is the warehouse and I have no telescope.

posted in Pachinko Pop on Aug 13, 14 8:16 AM
So if I read this right the only way to win 28 if you've run out of the stuff you get free is by purchasing a point doubler. Guess this ends the game for me. I hope your reading this big fish because I have been paying you at least 6.99 a month, more when I buy extra games, for a lot of years, if you come out with too many more of these type of games, I'm leaving. This comes close to gambling and I wonder just how legal it is?

posted in Pachinko Pop on Aug 11, 14 5:07 PM
I would have bought this game as I really like it but I refuse to pay for lives. I think Big Fish is getting more into this kind of game and I'm not pleased. So far made it to level 26 without purchasing any bars or lives. I'll see how far I can get that way then quit. I may just switch to Steam if this trend continues. They have more of the adventure type games without all the mindless hidden objects anyway.

posted in Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill Remastered on Aug 10, 14 9:42 PM
Why would you tell us there is a walkthru and not say where is is? That is just plain asinine.

posted in Brixter on Oct 13, 13 2:53 PM
A good "breakout" type game for a change. Most on here are so slow and so easy its not worth playing them. The music is fantastic. There are a few things I might do differently but for the most part this is the first game of this genre that has come out in awhile worth playing. I would like to see more of them. Oh yeah and just so you know I am not a young teen, I am a gray haired grandma that has been gaming since the Atari first came out and we bought it as a present for the whole family. The kids got to play early in the evening but bedtime was enforced because Mom and Dad wanted a chance to play also. Older people like challenges too, were not dead yet.

posted in Luxor Evolved on Apr 8, 12 8:09 AM
The other Luxors were OK, this one is great. I really like the special effects. Buying this one and demo is not yet completed.

posted in Bato: Treasures of Tibet on Mar 28, 12 5:38 AM
Thanks this was very helpful. As a general review of the game I really liked it until level 10. It became very different and frustrating at that level. Previous levels required a bit of skill at shooting the marbles and I enjoyed these levels. In level 10 it became a matter of quickly finding two marbles touching one another and flipping one before the heartbeat started. Because of level 10 I can't really recommend the game. Otherwise it was fun.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator