Posts created by bobobear

Sulokitu wrote:
prpldva wrote:I don't think the clue refers to the figurines. Spoiler below

When you first try to walk forward in the game, a wolf jumps out.
There are 2 wolves blocking the way in front of the hotel.
There are 2 wolves blocking the way to the pharmacy.
Ted's dog in the hole.

6+2=8

Ahhh! Thank you, prpdva, it makes sense now!
Question highlighted could be spoiler. Why is this not working for me? I chose 184 in the cash register and it is not working. Am I doing something wrong

Sulokitu wrote:
firehorsecos wrote:Would someone please stop torturing us and just post it in a spoiler. It would be VERY much appreciated. And then if someone doesn't want to know, wants to figure it out on their own, they can just not highlight the spoiler.

Firehorse

Here ya go: Input the number 184 into the cash register in the pharmacy.
Thank you so much. This was killing me.

Same problem here. I love Big Fish but lately I have been having problems with a lot of games crashing. I think they are releasing them to fast before checking for problems

posted in Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 14 12:50 AM
This will be my 3rd time starting this game over with a new profile Hope it works this time.

posted in Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 14 12:42 AM
I am having the same issue. Can not get out of the boys room. I cant get the strategy guide, hint or any inventory items. I started over with a new profile and made sure to collect everything but still same issue. Only posting to see if this helps with a fix.

What is the blank book for? I have completed the game and bonus chapter as well as obtained all acheivements yet the Wolf book in the acheivements section is still blank. Does anyone know what this is all about?

I must be going bonkers. I downloaded this game tonight and just noticed that I had a 90 minute trial. When did they start this???? I buy games all the time, matter of fact I have like 300 of them and never noticed this.

By the way, the game looks great so far so I bought it. Going to continue playing before making further comment.

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on May 17, 14 3:22 AM
In the PC game there is nothing in the top left corner. I also checked the journal but it was not there either.

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on May 17, 14 2:33 AM
I'm with you, I cant find the guide and wont buy it without it.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 14 7:58 PM
pslayton2 wrote:I finished the main game with no problems(loved it) but when I was looking at the extras it kicked me out with the message The crash log file Crash.Report.dmp was created in the game folder. Now I can not access the bonus chapter because this keeps happening. Help!

The same exact thing happened to me. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times with no luck. So I started the game over again under a different profile and it worked. The only thing I did different was after I finished the main game, I started the bonus game and continued playing until I finished the entire game. It seems that once you finish the main game, you can not come out of the game or look at any of the extras because it will crash. So play the game over under a different profile and go directly to bonus game until complete, do not exit until done. Very good game but there are a lot of problems with crashing. Good luck

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 14 7:41 PM
Tammytheo is correct. I found the railroad track piece in the same location. Not in a HOP.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 14 3:24 AM
Put water in the dish from the kitchen sink then sit bowl on floor.
Spoiler next, highlight : You will later have to add powdered milk for the cat

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 14 3:20 AM
I agree, well said. Congratulations Devs, this game was great. Thank you

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 14 3:17 AM
I had the same problem and had to skip. I'm just glad to see that I'm not a dimwit.
Looks like it was a problem in the game.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 14 3:05 AM
Absolutely loved this game. It's been so long since a good scary game came out and this one takes the cake. Love it and can hardly wait for the sequel

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 12 11:12 AM
I played 30 min of the demo then bought the game. I tried to open the game after buying it and I get an access error. It will not open anymore. I have unistalled and reinstalled and also reboot the computer. The sad thing is that I bought this game with a coupon code given to me by a tech because of another game that didn't work for me. Again it's another Holiday weekend so I have to wait again.

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Aug 7, 12 11:51 AM
pilimai729 wrote:there's one more burning question... How do you get out of the bedroom ? Is there a certain number of keys you have to acquire? this game looks so promising, but they should call it.... 'How to keep an idiot busy for an hour."

And yes, there are a certain number of keys you have to acquire.... 100, are you up for the challenge??
Just kidding, LOL

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Aug 7, 12 11:48 AM
pilimai729 wrote:there's one more burning question... How do you get out of the bedroom ? Is there a certain number of keys you have to acquire? this game looks so promising, but they should call it.... 'How to keep an idiot busy for an hour."
LOL, You funny. I couldn't take this game. Are we sure this is not a joke? I never heard of a game where you searched the same location for the same items over and over again..... until the end of time. LOL

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Apr 29, 12 3:23 AM
swedane wrote:This is what worked for me:

Once the you have the chain, baseball bat, red valve and gas mask, go to the basement and play the mini valve game.

1. Proceed to kitchen and smash the window,
2. Put on gas mask
3. Push the red button on the overhanging fan.
4. Turn on the dryer
5. Click dryer door to get the towel.
6. Take the large bone in the pot
7. Click the fridge door for hidden object game

The problem I had, and possible others: We opened the fridge door before all the above and then left the kitchen, only to find out we had to return and by that time the gas mask will be gone and you can't zoom in on either the dryer nor the stove.

Step 1-7 worked for me, hope it helps other fishes!

Developer note:
If the game was meant to be played in such a linear fashion, it shouldn't be possible to open the fridge door prior to having solved the gas problem.

Haha you are exactly right. I had to start this game over 3 times before I read your post. Thanks for the tip. You will be happy to know, each time you start the game over, the hidden object scenes are different. Thats a plus. Cool game

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 12 12:41 AM
Hahahaha. Okay, I am being silly, I found the bag. Thank god, now I can move on.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator