Posts created by sealilly

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Apr 14, 16 7:53 AM
what a laugh!! FREE FREE?????? EVERY 2 SECONDS ASKING TO BUY!! WILL DELETE AND NOT PLAY THIS frère to play game GIVE BE A BRAKE!!!!

posted in Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire on Apr 1, 16 10:18 AM
really tired of trying to play this gamed I have all three they are all acting VERY VERY SLOW cant stand it have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I want to play these games I paid for but driving me insane with the game slowness!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 15 12:09 PM
did anyone notice that john is at level 103??? while some of us are 63 waiting for keeper update!! after last little update was moving along smoothly UNTIL have to wait again for another update?? how can HE be so far along??? doesn't he have to wait for these little things??
just seeing if anyone else was moving along!! not me, have to wait again!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 15 9:59 AM
have been on 61 for ages and ages. valeria stiener says she will talk after update. have the newest update but thinking she missed this as part of new update. anyone else that cant go on??? all im doing are the daily quests getting a lot of money not much else
ANYONE ELSE SAME PROBLEM???? I have the little butterfly (cute) a few iris's
help anyone??

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 15 7:44 AM
I am also stuck on 61 waiting for update for Valeria stiener cant go on im level 61

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 15 5:50 AM
PLEASE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR VALERIA STEINER TO GET UPDATE FOR AGES!!! SO CAN COMPLETE FORCE ESSENCE PLAYED DAILY QUESTS FOR DAYS AND DAYS. HELP HELP PLEASE NEED TO GO ON IM AT LEVEL 61 WINDOWS SYSTEM GETTING TIRED OF SAME THING EVERT DAY THANKS IF YOU CAN CORRECT THIS FOR ME

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 15 5:29 AM
have been waiting for ages for valeria stiener to have update so I can complete the force essence when do you think this will be done have been completing quests from fairy so long!!!!!!1 im at level 61 wld like to get on with it!!! any answers?? thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 9, 14 9:21 AM
playing since newest update now all pet food seems to have disappeared!!! does this nee to be fixed??

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 14 11:17 AM
ok have been looking for the very unique stamp for days!!! past week total of 11 days. i did receive 2 from a very nice friend, but had to use to purchase pet im going to give up on this game very soon although im at level 30 cant go on because crafting item is missing stamps. i used to get some at times, but now they all but disapeared. im doing roubd round after roubd doing ho sceans. would anyone know answer?? i really would like to play, it is really fun, all the art work in some hops is really well done. great art work. just a note i wasnt having problem untill I UPDATED!!! never again going to do that thanks for taking time to read or help if possible

posted in Column of the Maya on Mar 6, 13 12:36 PM
I got this game a while ago. should have just removed after playing??? what a waste1 please BIG fish DONT OFFER SUCH AWEFUL GAMES. you are better than that.

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Oct 12, 11 8:02 AM
im sure you will be here to enjoy many mor games but, i agree with you this game was GREAT LOVED IT. have good time gaming

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Oct 12, 11 8:00 AM
for sure i agree A++++++++

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Oct 12, 11 7:58 AM
i cant say enough good things about this game i just enjoyed it so much. MORE LIKE THIS the game developer derserves A+++++++= for sure

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Oct 10, 11 3:29 PM
just wan to let you know. i have purchased and played MANY GAMES. BUT THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST/ STORY, DESIGN AND ALL THE HELP YOU WOULD EVER NEED. VERY DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER I HAVE PURCHASED OR PLAYED.
I ALWAYS PLAY GAMES BEFORE LETTING MY GRANDAUGHTERS PLAY. THIS IS ONE I HAVE NO WORRIES ABOUT. IM SURE THEY WILL LOVE THIS ONE. GREAT JOB BF IN BRINGING SOMETHING WE ALL CAN ENJOY.

posted in Lost in the City on Sep 29, 11 4:25 PM
[b] lost should hav stayed lost. terrible bizarre game.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Secret of the Lost Kingdom on Aug 11, 11 12:52 PM
holly molly!!!! never knew such a game. i used credit for this?????? oh my we do make mistakes

posted in The Fall Trilogy Chapter 3: Revelation on Jul 8, 11 3:30 PM
foollish waste

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Jul 7, 11 7:39 PM
NO THANKS--- NOT MY CUP OF TEA. TERRIBLE GAME

posted in Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice on Jun 6, 11 12:34 PM
this is about the strangest game i have ever played. bought a long time ago just started playing. to bad i really wasted money or credit .complet waste for sure

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on May 8, 11 4:05 PM
[b]thanks guppy, i did get through that problem.your a star
now another one. **** hum!!! small box in draw with lock of numbers

in library, what in the name is this??? is there a code hidden some where??
have looked for clues but cant find any. any suggestions?? thank in advance

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator