Posts created by afigluiz

Sista2Die4 wrote:What do the towers do?

I was wondering exactly the same thing. thought i missed something. went into the strategy guide to see if it says anything.

posted in Brownies on Jul 19, 15 3:51 PM
I played the demo of this game (downloaded from not bigfishgame site) played, loved. it was super unique. refuse to pay their prices (but games tend to come out earlier on their site). downloaded the trial from big fish games and played. love it. super unique.

had a free non collector edition game token to use up. bought this game. game opened, remembered me- but opened in a miniature window, changing my display settings, could see the whole desktop and it was still in windowed mode. (my monitor is 32" and the game was playing in about 3x4" of space. but that wasn't the worst. the worst was it was off centered. so it changed all of my settings and then was off. really? what happened.

had to do several force closes, had to manually change monitor settings, still no fix. please help.

windows 8.1 (I more than meet the requirements, this is not the first game that plays in skewed window mode, its just that other game came out 5 years ago (I just love playing it so keep resetting and replaying, but no longer play since it is skewed). thanks for suggestions.

Nagster wrote:"go to settings and click "show game hints" and you will be able to unlock the dishes. There are issues with this game and per another game site that i purchased it from, they are working on all the issues."

This worked. Thanks.

ME TOO!

Nagster wrote:I am unable to choose my menu as I am supposed to be able to do once new items are unlocked. This happens only in days 1 - 10. Menu items can be selected in the other days (so far). I demoed this game from the developer's site and did not have this issue.

[Laptop with Windows 7]

ditto except playing on PC Desktop with windows 8.1

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 25, 12 10:55 AM
Karisima wrote:My curser is moving so slow that I cant get any thing done in a good time
very annoying.

i too had issue with my curser being spastic. I thought maybe it was me. (It was late, I was bored, I had a )

I minimized the window to see if I had something running (sometimes the updates run in the background and makes my computer loopy). Nope. I exited and re-entered the game. Still no avail. Still spastic.

I uninstalled with about 10 minutes left on the demo.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 23, 11 5:30 PM
I am actually still sitting here, confused

Is that IT!??!?!!! what kind of ending was that! that was not an ending. not even a fun little jig done by the characters. ooh I am upset. that was like watching a really good movie, then they just kind of ended it, which would be okay if they wrapped it up first! this kind of just ...

ended...

posted in Royal Trouble on May 22, 11 1:43 PM
I liked this game, but wish it was longer.

I liked that you could skip puzzles, but the "skip" button is just too easy and tempting. I secretly wish there was none as I cannot resist pressing it!

There was a lot of dialog, but it was cute. I just wish it was longer - the game, not the dialog!

It was engaging and worth to pay for, but I rather it be $2.99 or even $4.99. I would not say this was a $6.99 game!

The artwork was cute as was the idea, but like I said, I wish for the price that this was longer- or more of a challenge. Too easy!

posted in Bistro Boulevard on May 21, 11 7:53 AM
I second it. I was playing the first two levels under the free one hour trial and decided to buy it. but the next couple levels were exactly the same! disappointed about the purchase.

tmcarson1 wrote:This game was loads of fun for the first 2 restaurants, then as I progressed I found out the other locations are identical other than different layouts....well menus too...

I just grew weary of the repitition, I guess I expected more.

Is a fun game though, but it wore off for me quickly. =(

posted in Youda Farmer 2: Save the Village on Dec 29, 10 2:36 PM
Can we please get a refund? or at least a big fish game credit. If I bought this game in the store, they would have refunded me, without insisting that the game worked! I have followed all of the directions, quite simple they seemed, but the fix was well... not fixed.

I have been a member since 2006. I have purchased nearly a 100 games. I never had any issues and I guess the last thing will be to call customer support and ask for a credit.

At least some of you get stuck on the 41 or 60 (i think) but I cannot get past the first problem level so I cannot even get half of the use out of this game.

posted in Youda Farmer 2: Save the Village on Nov 7, 10 6:34 AM
It was a slow start when I first downloaded it yesterday. The "story" screen was very very slow. Then it was fine but the whole game is running slow, or skipping, or argh! I uninstalled and then reinstalled. The 2nd reinstall didn't even get past the game manager stage. One more time! Then I am going back to getting all gold on diner dash.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 10 8:32 PM
I have been doing the same! I cannot get expert on level 42! SoS

posted in Life Quest ™ on May 10, 10 2:46 PM
out of

I liked the game play. I enjoyed the graphics and the story line. I liked how you can change the clothes and they were worth different charm points.

I disliked how after I completed the trial version, and bought the full length, that it took barely one more hour to complete. I guess I was finishing the tasks before they were given.

Good, Fun, but maybe for the $2.99 price and not the $6.99 for the complexity of the game play.

posted in DinerTown Tycoon on Jul 19, 09 10:10 AM
I liked the strategy, reminds me of every other "Tycoon" game out there.

If you thought it was going to be a grab and dash game, it would have had the words "dash" in it.

Tycoon games mean you are going towards a goal of becomming a mogul. A tycoon.

The game was fun and got progressively harder. Which is nice.

The game def did require a strategy. After playing the same "town" several times you eventually see the strategy right away.

The items for increasing popularity was very helpful, but again when to buy them did become strategy in and of itself.

I did have some complaints though. I would have liked if each town had more than one goal. It would also have been nice if there was some rhyme or reason to how much the nasty was filled. I do not remember the name of that competing company. Or perhaps it would have been nice if there was more than one competing company.

It seemed to end rather bluntly. There was no climax or finale.

Nice start, but I would have enjoyed an ad-on, something a bit more.

Perhaps next time I would not purchase the full game, not without a coupon (99cents?)

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jul 19, 09 10:02 AM

I lasted with this game less than 20 minutes. The graphics were bad, the game skipped/froze, the game was pointless, the plot was pointless.

I was looking for some fun solitare with different types of games (spider, tri-peaks, traditional, etc).

This game instead had irritating faeries. two

posted in Youda Sushi Chef on Jul 19, 09 9:58 AM
engies1 wrote:I'm enjoying the game but can't for the life of me figure out how to do the combo's...Any clues from those that have "mastered" it? I can remember the recipes and like time management games but I can't get the required numbers without building the combos.....Thanks!

There are three kinds of combos

1. get rid of 3+ dishes quickly
2. make the same dish in a row, without clicking anything else (other than ingredients and the roller)
3. have customers eat dishes (any) in a row.

posted in Youda Sushi Chef on Jul 19, 09 9:55 AM
(sorry, I did not see this discussion, I created a new one)

This game was fun. You def need to extend the 60 min trial to get past anything substantial.

I would suggest a couple of things for the developers:

I was finding myself with each new resturant that I could purchase ALL of the upgrades right away, yet the game play for each day did not get much harder.

Maybe if instead of using your "balance" you can only purchase from the current day's earnings. (to make more challenging)

The graphics are nice, and I like how the dishes change during each resturant, but like I said, I could purchase all of the upgrades at one time and you actually do not notice, other than asthetics what each upgrade does.

The last level is the easiest. Should it be the other way around?

What was the point of saving the money towards the resturant if at the end, there is not another resturant (#7) hidden that you have to get through? (same complaint with diner tycoon!!)

Overall, it could be more challenging, towards the end, once the item is memorized, it was child's play.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator