Posts created by Beans5

posted in Jewel Match IV on Aug 3, 14 10:47 AM
Marvmom wrote:I can't figure out how to get the crystals to charge the flying machine. And what is the sledgehammer for?

I have been back to the beginning, and there's no ravenwood to be found. Without it, you can't make the magic Bow.

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Feb 18, 11 4:51 AM

Thank you so much for giving us the option of an untimed game. It is wonderful to play almost mindlessly! It's a great "stress-reliever"!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 9, 10 5:38 AM
I LOVE Samantha! More, please .....

posted in The White House on Jan 10, 10 11:46 AM
I'm having trouble with the Oval Office Level .... the greenery on the mantle gets covered with a "Message" and I can't get to the ear-piece.

posted in Annabel on Sep 16, 09 9:43 AM
None of the "walk-throughs" I could find have the same configuration as mine. I'd appreciate any help I can get.

posted in Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone on Jul 31, 09 11:17 AM
Can't get the envelope to open. all of the walk-thru's say it will open when steamed with the teapot, but that doesn't happen, and I'm stuck on this suspect. I've uninstalled the game, and will re-install in a day or two ... Hope the glitches will be addressed by then.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 19, 09 2:45 PM
I, too, am having trouble at the "skull" spot .... The torch ignites, but doesn't burn away the straw so that the lanterns can be placed. Also, only one lantern shows up with the tools. Please let me know what to do, since the game is useless at this point.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator