Posts created by goldpig

posted in Dark Parables: Queen of Sands Collector's Edition on May 31, 15 3:29 PM
I sent a ticket in but when I play the game I have no sound. I have reinstalled and updated. all other games play fine. the game plays just fine but I have no sound. tried to turn up options but no luck.

posted in Mystery Novel on Apr 12, 11 9:48 PM
did you get the acid? if not check the plant in the police station.

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 18, 10 2:55 PM
I have looked at the walkthrough but my pieces of the seed do not match what the walkthrough shows. Actually my seed is backwards so nothing actually fits together nicely so I am kinda stuck. Does anyone else have this problem?

posted in Redrum: Time Lies on Aug 7, 10 10:24 PM
when u put the plugs in frame goes in inventory automatically. put the frame on boy in golfer room. see walkthrough for help. victim #3

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/redrum-time-lies-walkthrough/#3

i also am getting the same error. I will contact and CS and see what happens.

posted in The Lost Inca Prophecy on Aug 4, 09 6:29 PM
The developer is Seppia so BF may get it. I beta'd it also and really liked it. The M3 part of it was a lot of fun being able to change to the style of M3 that you like.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 18, 09 7:08 PM
i would contact customer support. Its the green envelope in the corner. Good luck.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Jul 11, 09 10:19 PM
moaner1 wrote:I have played the game several times and each time I am 2 fairies short any suggestions

The two fairies that i missed were in the area where the cart was.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Jul 2, 09 11:23 AM
I don't think you get anything if you find all the fairies. I am going to go through it again and making sure to find them all. Let you know if i figure out anything.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Jul 2, 09 10:53 AM
so far I haven't seen any. Gamezebo doesn't have one yet but if you have a problem people have been helping in the forums all day.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Jul 2, 09 10:52 AM
I play a lot of point and click games so i chose the harder option. It took me about 2hrs to complete. However I read that the replay asks for different objects. Overall i think it was worth it.

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Jun 25, 09 4:42 PM
probably. However I have heard the other parts are much longer.

posted in Dream Sleuth on Jun 24, 09 7:48 PM
did you get all the dvd's yet?

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Jun 20, 09 9:03 PM
if you look at other post in the forum people have posted their interaction with BF. It looks like they are giving people credits. Check out the others to get more info.

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Jun 20, 09 9:02 PM
its on the shelf in his office (not his bosses) and I just checked every book until I found it. There's about 8 different books i think.

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Jun 19, 09 9:47 PM
lilprincessred13 wrote:Whoops Sorry. The walkthrough was really really long. So they cut it up to sell it ... Musta been a man's idea LOL

LMAO

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Jun 19, 09 6:22 PM
hjulgirl wrote:

I feel disappointed too. Big Fish should check in on this game. It seems that this is only the trial version.

This is not a trial version. It is only one episode. There are 14 in total. There is one for Lapland and every other place he visits.

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Jun 19, 09 6:19 PM
lilprincessred13 wrote:People People.... What you got to play was a sample. It said that on the download page......

Play a sample version FREE for one hour (179.67mb)

I downloaded it all and it ends at the train like everyone has stated. CS also confirmed that it is only one episode.

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Jun 18, 09 8:39 PM
there is a walkthrough on gameboomers. just google it.

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Jun 18, 09 8:36 PM
The game is 14 episode series. Agon the London Scene is the first episode. There is much concern if we are going to have to pay $7 for each episode or not. I too was disapointed in the length (took me 30 mins). You can talk to customer support about it (the green envelope). Many people have complained to BF about it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator