Posts created by tat2s

posted in Dream Chronicles on Feb 11, 14 9:56 AM
Hey all...I haven't been on BFG in about two years, though I was previously an avid user. I loved the Dream Chronicles Series and was looking for new ones, and couldn't even find the old ones (I've already purchased them) listed in the game listings.. Has Big Fish taken them all away?

The last one I have is the Book of Water. Were there any others after that that I've missed?

I don't know if this helps, but when I switched to full-screen mode, I had better luck "finding" conversations

I'm having the same problem. Is it a tech glitch? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

picman050967 wrote:Pan and Filo lead the way!

Good News: I am guessing some unhappy DH's will be eating raw turkey.

Yay! I was so excited about Dire Grove that I couldn't wait to play it, so I made my mom play it with me. We did get the turkey done (just barely ), and we were so into it that mom is now a BFG addict, too

Brilliant Game! A long time since we had anything of this caliber. I love IHOGs and this game took me 5 1/2 hrs to complete. Challenging hidden object scenes, but easy to see the objects. I also like the way they did the strategy guide - instead of referring to a chapter by chapter list of events, when you click on it, it lists the current tasks you've unlocked, how to solve and/or where to get the next item for it. Also, LOVE the map. Whenever you look at it, it will show you if there is a new "hot spot" unlocked, so if you get stuck, you know where to look next without referencing the strategy guide. Top notch game!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Oct 16, 10 9:59 PM
I just finished the beta version and I CANNOT WAIT until it is released. Fantastic game. I was so disappointed when the demo of the beta ended

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 2, 10 8:46 AM
I fixed my crashing issue!

The first hour of the game played swimmingly, then started freezing, crashing etc. I went back to the first post of this thread, and clicked on the link for game crashing and freezing. I checked my graphics card, but it was up to date. I was about to give up, then decided to try the next "fix." It worked! I followed the instructions to uninstall Adobe Flash player, then reinstall it, and now the game is working again. Still take forever to load at the beginning, but the rest is great now.

I'm so excited, because I really enjoy this game. I don't know if this will solve everyone's problems, but give it a shot. It's too fantastic a game not to be able to play it.

Good luck!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 2, 09 9:10 PM
Definitely check out the blog walkthrough. I embarrassed to say how many times I had to use it to complete that game

AND, welcome to the pond Courie!

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Dec 2, 09 7:56 PM
Well, Poppa loved this game, so I'm going to try it, lol. Based on the reviews, I think I'm just going to purchase right away. Can't wait for a new challenge. Thanks everyone for the informative reviews!

Welcome to the pond Blue Eyes!!

sullyr33 wrote:yeah system requirerments would be good to know so i know if it's home pc or laptop i downloading to tonight!!!!!!!!!

Trying to decide the same thing. Laptop, so I can hide from my Thanksgiving guests in my closet to play , or pc for a better visual/audio experience. Decisions, decisions

I had a banshee for a friend once, but she gave me the cold shoulder.

Sorry, couldn't resist!

posted in Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals on Nov 19, 09 10:08 AM
For me, I don't think the length will be an issue because I am slow as molasses at these types of games! Lol. I just got locked in the cemetery and am figuring out how to get out. I'm trying really hard not to use the walkthrough. So I guess the length depends on whether or not you're good at adventure games.

As for the graphics, they are absolutely incredible. I really feel like I'm playing one of my hubby's PS3 games. Great value, IMHO.

The 360 takes some getting used to. Makes me a little green around the gills when I go too fast, but I really like the concept of being able to see the entire room. Hope to see more of these coming along.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 18, 09 5:27 PM
If you're talking about the 1st book in the store, it's an aquarium on the right of the screen that's all green with algae. HTH

tunaontoast wrote:
Purplerabbit wrote:
firekat7 wrote:Shot5: Is that the Evil Easter Bunny on the round thing on the left of the shot?

Noooo! That's just a lovable, cute bunny!

Maybe it's the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, The book is in the bookcase.

Now THAT would be an interesting twist!

carly_darn wrote:The only issue that I have is that I am a member but I will not be on here the day the collector's edition goes out. Will I still be able to get the collector's edition after the 25th?

Hey Carly_darn! I am positive that there is a post somewhere in this thread that says the Collector's Edition will always be available for purchase, just like the regular. I don't think expects us all to be home and ready to download a large file game the day before Thanksgiving.

SheilaDee wrote:

There was or still is a circus school in Blackpool. Could this be connected somehow?

Hmmmm, you guys might be on to something here. The education, and someone mentioned one of the students might be part of an inherited curse....that would be very interesting!

posted in Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals on Nov 18, 09 7:09 AM
Fahr, subtitles are available. I'm not sure which languages. If you like, I will check the next time I play.

Just started playing this game. It's nothing like I've ever played before. I can't believe it was only $6.99 b/c it looks like something my husband would play on PS3. The 360 is a little difficult for me to adjust to. I'm definitely going to need to reference the walkthrough, at least in the beginning to figure out how to play this type of game. It took me forever to figure out how to get back to the menu!! (Right click, also brings up inventory items). I think this game will definitely be a challenge for me. Luckily, I'm in the mood for a challenge today I'll keep you posted as I progress. (Could be a while - definitely get your money's worth as far as time of play is concerned)

it's Wednesday!! One more week! Wooo-hooo!

manndiee wrote:

Wow, 1 mil????? Jeepers Creepers and all that googly moogly!

Great Googly Moogly! That's my favorite expression!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator