Posts created by nflynn

posted in Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 13 1:20 PM
Trying to get Lever on wall in cave and all i get is the hand hovering over it but cannot pick up. If I have to uninstall and reinstall and lose my progress, I am not going to buy from BFG anymore-this is ridiculous! Hint button doesn't work anymore so know there is an issue and nothing else needs to be done...

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on May 28, 09 8:03 AM
I feel dumb but I can't figure out the clock puzzle in the last canvas?? I have been moving the hands on the New York/London clocks trying to figure out the different city's times. Help please!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 26, 08 6:54 PM
I am going insane! I finally skipped the puzzle to end it. I could not get all the numbers in the correct order...please help! It is bugging me that I could not finish it after spending hours on this game!

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: The Quest for Nefertiti on Mar 11, 08 7:45 AM
Can anyone tell me how to get past Level 8 with the flashlight? I put the bow/arrow on the right statue and the key in the sphynx and then nothing happens??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator