Posts created by dollyflower

What a disappointment!!! I loved the first 3 MB games. I found them very challenging. This one is just ridiculous. Developers, please go back to the old format.

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night on Jan 8, 18 7:39 AM
Great game!!

posted in Surface: Project Dawn on Jan 5, 18 11:21 AM
No tech problems. Windows XP.

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil on Jan 4, 18 5:11 PM
Very sloooooow throughout: Download after the intro, transitioning between scenes, puzzles, HOS and exiting. Windows XP. Addendum: The game seems to have picked up speed as I have played on.

On screen dialog was just little pink squares which I imagine were letters? Hint button didn't work (was that really what the question mark at the lower right was?) Had to Cont/Alt/Del to get out of the game. Tried all the solutions mentioned above without any change. Looks like the developer needs to fix this! What a mess! Windows XP.

This looks nothing like the old Mortimer Beckett series, but I'll give it a try. See tech thread below.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting on Dec 31, 17 11:16 AM
I had no problems downloading the game, but when the intro page came up there was sort of a double image and the picture was faded. I had no control over my cursor. Windows XP. Test before you buy!!

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 17 8:47 AM
Well, I'm stuck here and the above comments aren't helping me. I have put the bow in place and can't combine colors as instructed. Any help would be appreciated!

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 17 1:23 PM
I haven't reached the Bonus yet, but during the regular part of the game, there are two little arrows at the bottom of the picture puzzle that can be used to rotate the pieces.

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 17 8:45 AM
Another wonderful Christmas game from Elephant! Please keep them coming. Kudos to Elephant Games. Happy Holidays to all.

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 17 8:41 AM
No tech problems. Windows XP.

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Dec 9, 17 10:17 AM
How many levels does the game have? Thanks.

posted in Snow White Solitaire: Charmed kingdom on Dec 6, 17 6:30 AM
Game downloaded fine, but I couldn't type in my name at the beginning. I clicked where it should be and the game advanced to the beginning and then would not play. Music was beautiful. Windows XP>

posted in Snow White Solitaire: Charmed kingdom on Dec 6, 17 4:52 AM
The cards and the backgrounds are pretty, but the game's the same.

posted in Mahjong Forbidden Temple on Nov 26, 17 6:58 AM
I join the folks who opt not to play a timed game. My objective in playing games is to relax and enjoy! Happy Holidays to all.

posted in Bridge to Another World: Escape From Oz on Nov 20, 17 9:01 AM
I agree 100% with Robcol! Great game, beautiful artwork.

posted in Halloween Stories: Invitation Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 17 7:53 AM
I vote this the best game for 2017. (remember when members got to vote at the end of the year for favorites?) So much about this game to love, esp. if you are a big fan of Halloween. The artwork is brilliant! .

posted in Halloween Stories: Invitation Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 17 7:50 AM
No tech issues! Windows XP.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival on Sep 27, 17 1:02 AM
Great game, esp. at this price!

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Sep 11, 17 2:27 PM
Thanks!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator