Posts created by RainbowElf

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 15 2:05 PM
Well I liked it.

Not the most brilliant demo ever, but not exactly the worst. I played one not that long ago that was much worse than this one.

The graphics were clear, not too dark, and no pinks and blues, and fairytale stuff going on.
A good murder mystery.

posted in The Inner World on Aug 28, 15 2:49 AM
I wanted to like this game, but found it very irritating.

The main character's voice is really annoying, and makes me want to throttle him. Some of the things you are meant to do, are really not something that you would think of doing, and that is a big no-no for me.

Yes it is good to see something different, but this was just awful.

Glad someone else spotted that. I thought it was me just been a little squiffy and maybe seeing more then what there was.
See even that makes no sense.

posted in Grim Tales: The Final Suspect on Jul 23, 15 7:03 AM
Like Judyglenning, the sparkles were irritating for me too, but also the fact that the music played in HOPs, and puzzles, even though I had switched the music off.

Some of the cut scenes too only got partial way through the voice over, before it just cut off.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 15 1:24 PM
I really thought this would of been sorted by now.

I regret buying it here instead of where I normally get these games.

I have most of them and they all run fine, this one though, nothing nada, I click play and it does nothing at all.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 15 12:05 PM
I had no problems with the game at all. I played from start to finish.
With the chessboard I placed the characters in the order on the paper.

I know how infuriating it can be when there is a glitch in a game you are looking forward to playing.

Maybe don't click on a something called "Ending" then catbag8717.

I was not that satisfied either with the ending.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 14 7:07 AM
I LOVE these games!
My partner and I was only just discussing why these games were not on BigFish and I almost bought it elsewhere, glad that I did not now.

This is a really great birthday and Christmas surprise for me.

Finally something for me to enjoy about BigFish after going downhill a bit lately.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Nov 7, 14 5:31 PM
When getting the girls photo from the cupboard in the house it said it was in the inventory but when I looked it was not there.

I am stuck now and really don't know what to do.

Has anyone else had this issue?

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Oct 2, 14 8:20 AM
No problems for me at all. I played all the way through.

Sorry that some people are having problems with it though.

posted in Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 14 9:17 AM
In one of the scenes you can see the half built eiffel tower, click on the window and they say something.

posted in Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 14 1:23 PM
This game was a "meh" for me. It did not capture me or my imagination and I was not really wanting to carry on too much further. It seemed like some other games that I had played.

Maybe the SE will capture me when I am in a different mood. But it seemed really dull.

posted in Imperial Island 2: The Search for New Land on Aug 23, 14 9:16 AM
What a disappointment!

I like the building as it gives you a goal to focus on and a break from the monotonous clearing of boards.

This was just one board after another, and seemed like it was just bashed together to make some more money. The english was terrible in it too.

I was looking forward to playing this, but was severely disappointed when I did play it. I will not be buying this at all.

posted in Fright on Jul 27, 14 9:11 AM
I gave up on this game, it was jerking all over the place, running slow, and worst of all when clicking on something it did not register, I had to click on the object or scene several times.

I was looking forward to this one too.

posted in Hope Lake on Jul 25, 14 7:07 PM
My main issue was the little cut scenes did not happen for me.

When peter hits you, or the end for example, it just freezes on the last screen I had, then carries on when it was over.

So I really do not know what happened at the end.

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 14 11:36 AM
The voiceover thing was not the only issue in the game for myself.

When the lady in the motel hands you the potion list thing it goes into the inventory but she is still trying to give it to you, resulting in you been unable to proceed.

I was looking forward to this when I saw it up, but it is slow clunky and there seems to be quite a few bugs in it.

A real shame.

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on May 20, 14 11:07 AM
The game crashed half way through, and when I went back to the game it did not remember me.

posted in Design This Home on Apr 5, 14 6:58 AM
When I sell things I don't get any money.

posted in Farm to Fork on Feb 24, 14 8:06 AM
Well it worked for me, so they either fixed it or I was just lucky. I really hope that you all get your extra punch, glitches suck.

posted in Witches' Legacy: Hunter and the Hunted on Feb 7, 14 2:00 PM
I was enjoying what I was playing, and was going to purchase it with my credit, but I looked at the walkthrough.

I was on the 3rd chapter when the trial stopped, and I still had 19 minutes left, when I looked at the walkthrough I saw there were only 3 chapters left.

Great game otherwise but for me far too short.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator