Posts created by Bigfishette

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on May 22, 14 10:09 AM
Even though fan of series didn't like this one so much. Only had choice of three houses. Bonus levels impossibly hard. Just didn't think it was as much fun as the first two. But thanks BFG for offering.

posted in Northern Tale 3 on Apr 30, 14 11:49 AM
Bigfishette wrote:I finally got 63 out of 64 achievements. What is the last "Secret Achievement"? Does anyone know? Thank you for the information. [/quote

It's clicking an achievement popup in the lower right corner while playing the game. Thanks for the info people.

posted in Northern Tale 3 on Apr 13, 14 8:18 PM
I finally got 63 out of 64 achievements. What is the last "Secret Achievement"? Does anyone know? Thank you for the information.

Tiger2010 wrote:Thank you, Tammytheo

I wish I'd seen this, but I jumped in and bought the game before I opened the Game App. I could kick myself!

I've done the same thing so I've learned to always check the app before purchasing anything.

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Mar 8, 14 5:07 PM
Don't buy this game. Can't get past bonus 1 level to continue. Very disappointing.

I'm doing the dot to dot on right stone and the number 12 dot is covered by the top right corner INFO and RESET banners. Is this a fluke? Am I going to have to SKIP it? Thank you.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Dec 23, 13 3:29 PM
Trying to find how to get into blocked area to fill my jug for the chief. Any ideas? Where's oratory stone if that's what is needed? Thank you.

If I remember correctly there's an oval picture in top right corner. You click on the different sections to change until complete then it opens up to reveal the rose.

SeverineSnape wrote:That's exactly the number of pounds I found too, but the SG says there should be more than 300. I thought that maybe there would be more in the bonus game, but so far nothing...

I believe you earn more pounds when you win at solitaire in the bonus section.

I've come to the end of the game with only one thing left to do in another map area that's not these two. These two are still lit up and I can't figure out why. I've searched and searched thinking it might be "pounds" to be found but not finding any. Is it just a "fluke" in the game and there's nothing there? Anyone else notice this? Total pounds found was 260. Should it be more? I know I'm driving myself nuts probably over nothing. Thanks all. Loved the game.

tuttepeever wrote:I'm stuck in a HOG where I need to find a revolver. When I use the hint button it shows me 8 different buttons and regardless of which I click on, I can't find the right combination and the SG doesn't help. Has anyone gotten through this and if so, can you help...please. I can't progress any further.

only the buttons on the left side move just move a button that matches the one on the right until all 4 are matched

Hope nobody makes same mistake I did. So excited that I bought the game without noticing the half price coupon to get additional games. I'm an idiot! Ugh

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 19, 13 9:14 PM
Where's the update for goodness sake?????? Have freeze problem like everyone else. Can't play. This is ridiculous.

Even though fan of series didn't like this one so much. Only had choice of three houses. Bonus levels impossibly hard. Just didn't think it was as much fun as the first two. But thanks BFG for offering.

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Jul 11, 13 10:42 AM
Where is Act 2 for goodness sake? Kind of sad I bought this and not being able to continue. Please BFG? Thank you.

posted in Millennium 2: Take Me Higher on Jul 10, 13 10:13 AM
Since this game isn't available on BFG am posting here in case someone else has this problem. How to make Salome a mermaid? After hours of researching all I could find was "make her rest" which wasn't working for me. Don't you hate when posters don't give specific answers?

Anyway and i'm a DUH!!! look at her SKILLS and it's there.

posted in Millennium 2: Take Me Higher on Jun 23, 13 1:15 PM
Nuts I finished the game too soon by defeating the griffin and ended back in Green Grass. When I saved for import to MM3 it appears I lost all the other saved files. Can those files be restored and where to find them? Am I really going to have to start over after days and days of playing? I am bummed out. Serves me right for not checking a walkthrough. Thank you for any info

posted in Big City Adventure: Tokyo on Jun 12, 13 12:18 PM
I really like this game even though items are small and definitely a challenge to find. To me makes it more fun to play but that's just me.

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on May 27, 13 8:04 AM
bratzgram wrote:I just finished the trial for this and like read61 have the other 2 previous games and was very excited to see this come out. Not so excited now though. I think I will wait, like I do for all of them anymore, for the SE. Although I did enjoy the demo I am bit wary after reading other reviews. I don't like paying the extra for a CE that may end after 3 1/2 or 4 hrs.

On the First page where the games are rated with stars I read a post that explains my feelings exactly! It was written by Nilosh and couldn't have been better worded. Check it out! I have been a member for about 4 yrs and feel exactly the same.

I also agree with Nilosh. My expectations seem to be that developers should make the effort to try to do better than previous games each time. Sequels coming out lately just aren't quite there.

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on May 17, 13 2:43 PM
RossAndrews wrote:ok thanks - I rather thought that might be it..

Shame - I'd have liked to finish the game, but won't bother now.

Have come back to this game several times and just cannot defeat the Dijin even after reading all suggestions. But will try again in a couple months I guess. Some of the players are just smarter than me. Bless 'em. I have Millenium 2 waiting for me if I ever finish this one.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator