Posts created by specialcritters

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jun 21, 08 4:43 AM
gjnashif wrote:

It is one thing to make a game challenging, it is another to frustrate the individual to the point of total aggravation.
That's how I feel about Azada. I'm looking forward to trying Amazon sometime, though.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on May 18, 08 8:34 AM
I agree with forensicMD about the flavors of ice cream. LOL! I LOVE Madame Fate, but I'm also in the apparent minority, at least on these boards, that intensely dislikes Azada. Oh well, so it goes!! :D

posted in Cooking Quest on May 8, 08 6:25 AM
scotcat wrote:

MY PROBLEM - When I am in the "rooms" my cursor runs choppy and slow. I didn't even realize you could get bonus points for finding stuff fast (except by accident once) because my cursor moved so slow and choppy. It did not do this outside of the rooms (like on the menu list and elsewhere). Once again....... I hate Windows Vista!

I know it's been awhile since you posted this, but it sounds to me like you need to use the game compatibility wizard built into Vista; it makes the computer run like XP. Prime Suspects would barely run yesterday until I dug out the wizard. After I set it up, it's supposed to remember those settings and always do them with the game. It was pretty painless, and it made a WORLD of difference.

Now I'll go read the other replies, and probably find out that you've already gotten an answer...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator