Posts created by polarglen

posted in Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy on Jul 3, 11 3:16 PM
Have I got the correct game? I thought I would get a western and got 18th century Britain. I'm enjoying the game, but it doesn't seem to fit the title at all.

posted in Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy on Jul 3, 11 2:29 PM
Bought the game after playing only 20 minutes. Can't say more now -- have to get back to the game. Good one, Big Fish!

posted in Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose on Jul 2, 11 12:14 PM
The Sword & the Rose caused a "crash dump" on my computer and, of course, everything shut down. Just thought I'd warn BigFish they may have a problem with this game.

posted in The Fall Trilogy Chapter 3: Revelation on Jun 24, 11 4:01 PM
Never got to the game proper -- the opening stuff drove me crazy and I deleted the game. Not worth playing.

posted in Vampire Mansion: A Linda Hyde Mystery on Jun 6, 11 4:05 PM
Dreadful game. Last 5 minutes and that was 5 minutes too long. The instructions were unending and, in some instances, unintelligible. Just awful!

posted in Frozen Kingdom on May 24, 11 12:37 PM
Really thought I was going to buy this one, but got stuck on a bonus level with non-understandable instructions and couldn't get out of it. Sorry, but this one's a loser.

I am most definitely not a fan of this one. Wish I hadn't bought it, but I loved the other Mystery Case Files and figured I couldn't go wrong. Should have tried it before buying it.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 25, 09 12:53 PM
Great game. Wasn't fast enough to solve the final puzzle -- bad eyes didn't help much. Thanks for a good time.

posted in The Blackwell Convergence on Aug 15, 09 12:09 PM
Same problem here. Is there a solution?

posted in Amazing Heists: Dillinger on Jul 26, 09 11:16 AM
You're all more patient than I am -- gave up almost immediately -- too much verbiage, hints dropping onto to the screen, etc. Too much game-time wasting.

I've deleted it and will not purchase.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Jun 17, 09 12:10 PM
Thanks, Lizzie, from a belated player who was lost in the catacombs and couldn't find the hawk and then had to get out.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 24, 09 3:19 PM
Thanks for the help. Still haven't found it. Guess my eyes aren't good enough to play this game.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 24, 09 3:08 PM
Feel like an idiot -- I can't find the fishing hook! Can anyone help? Please!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator