Posts created by rbusran

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Sep 26, 09 4:07 AM
PLEASE HEEELLP!!! I'M ON LEVEL 44...I STILL HAVE SO MUCH SPACE NEAR THE SEASIDE . I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT "CLUB ZAPITAL" IN PLACE???? WHAT TO DO?????

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Sep 26, 09 4:06 AM
PLEASE HEEELLP!!! I'M ON LEVEL 44...I STILL HAVE SO MUCH SPACE NEAR THE SEASIDE . I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT "CLUB ZAPITAL" IN PLACE???? WHAT TO DO?????

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Sep 21, 09 8:54 PM
paintbrush66 wrote:Just finished this really fun game. Fortunately I didn't experience any of the problems mentioned it some of the other reviews. Just had a great time playing. I'm sure I'll play it again and my grandchildren will love it. No pressure and a happy ending. What more could you ask. Wil be looking forward future games of this sort.

I LOVEEE THIS GAME!!! I BOUGHT IT IMMEDIATELY...However, I need help on level 16 "the Stonemoon Ruins" ..The houses were on fire before I even get to build the Fire station?? Please help!!

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Sep 21, 09 10:10 AM
lexinatrix wrote:
rbusran wrote:I LOVEEE THIS GAME!!! I BOUGHT IT IMMEDIATELY...However, I need help on level 16 "the Stonemoon Ruins" ..The houses were on fire before I even get to build the Fire station??? Please help!!

You're going to have to let them burn while you build up the requirements (people) to build the fire station.

Thanks very much for your reply. I did what you told me but everytime a house gets burned the people becomes lesser as well. How can i accumulate a larger population???

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Sep 21, 09 9:31 AM
lexinatrix wrote:
rbusran wrote:I LOVEEE THIS GAME!!! I BOUGHT IT IMMEDIATELY...However, I need help on level 16 "the Stonemoon Ruins" ..The houses were on fire before I even get to build the Fire station??? Please help!!

You're going to have to let them burn while you build up the requirements (people) to build the fire station.

Thanks very much for your reply.

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Sep 20, 09 7:39 AM
I LOVEEE THIS GAME!!! I BOUGHT IT IMMEDIATELY...However, I need help on level 16 "the Stonemoon Ruins" ..The houses were on fire before I even get to build the Fire station??? Please help!!

posted in Many Years Ago on Aug 13, 09 5:28 PM
smaffeo wrote:Unfortunately, I too have the same problem. The dinosaur is stuck in the pen, trying to get out, and it won't lay any eggs (and I'm out of them). Help! Any way to get around this bug?

Same problem!!! Followed HELP answers to uninstall-reinstall the game but SAME!!!! THINKING OF ABANDONING THE GAME BUT, HEY!! I BOUGHT THIS GAME!!!! PLEASE HELP!!

posted in Many Years Ago on Aug 13, 09 5:24 PM
i've been a Game Club for years already..I loved Big Fish games coz i encounter very minor problems with their games. Recently, i bought "Many years Ago" game which "crashes" everytime i reach level 3.9? where i caught the Dinosaur into the stable and about to lay eggs. I have been trying to communicate this problem to your tech support but nobody seem to Care!!! What's the purpose of your "tech support"?????? i have followed all your HELP answers , uninstall /re-install the game but still the same...WHAT TO DO?????

posted in Totem Tribe on Mar 24, 09 8:55 AM
Have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but your version is still 1.02... What we want is the new version 1.03... Pleaseeeeee helppppp!!!!!

posted in Totem Tribe on Mar 10, 09 2:25 AM
PLEASEEEE HELPPP!!! WHERE AND HOW DO I GET THE TOWER OF THUNDER?????PLAYING THE GAME FOR DAYS ALREADY... GREEEEEAT GAME!!!!

posted in Totem Tribe on Mar 6, 09 11:15 PM
WE LOVEEEEE THIS GAME!!!!! SOOOOO GREAT??? AT THE FROZEN VALE--I NEED 2 MORE SHELLS TO UNLOCK IDOL, WHERE DO I FIND IT??? PLEASE HELP!!! WE COULD PLAY THIS GAME FOR HOURS AND FOR 2 WEEKS ALREADY..

posted in Totem Tribe on Mar 6, 09 11:11 PM
DoobieBear wrote:Red is to the right of Yellow.
Yellow is between Violet and Blue.

For the specific order highlight the following:

from left to right: blue, yellow, violet, green, red

There is an ice block to the northeast which can be melted with the Meteor Shower spell. In it is the Hunter’s Lucky Stone. This will make your hunters lucky, stronger and more swift.

Totem: None
Ancient Coin: The mountain lair of the wood spirits to the northeast.

Witch Island

Junkun the Witch needs 10 roots to finish her potion. Once you give them to her, she will give you the ability to build witch doctor abodes. The ice block in the northeast can’t be melted yet and must wait until later.

Totem: None
Ancient Coin: Not accessible at this time.

Skull Island

The wiseman wants any plans or charts you may find. These will be revealed after you defeat the enemies to the southwest. The hermit will give you plans for a mud tower. A guiding stone will prompt you to rebuild a tower in the northwest corner. Do so to reveal an idol. Behind the mountains is a treasure chest containing Traveler’s Boots. This item will allow your tribe to walk faster.

Totem of Lizard: revealed once the enemies are defeated.
Ancient Coin: An island straight south. Build a tower to uncover it.

Frozen Vale Island

The Polar Bear Tribe will need 5 pieces of coal to teach you the fire tower. When you receive the Fire Tower plans click on the Polar Bear Tribe’s laboratory to research it. A guiding stone will inform you that a black bird has a black stone, so make sure you kill them to get that piece of coal. The old hermit asks you to release all the penguins. Build fire towers to melt the ice. Once all of them are rescued the old hermit will give you the Healer’s Globe. The Idol of Divination will give you the Clairvoyance Spell. Use it in the northwest corner to find the fishing line. That will combine with the hook, pole and worm that you found during your exploration into a fishing rod. Look for the circles (ripples) in the water to fish. Once you have the fish give it to the old hermit as a gift for

posted in My Tribe on Feb 17, 09 5:33 PM
This is the first time i have been on to a game for 2-3 months already. Since i bought My Tribe and Chocolatier-Decadence by Design, I haven't been to other games!!! Its a miracle !! I usually finish a game in a week and eventually move on to other games but with My Tribe and Chocolatier - Decadence by Design, I can't seem to stop playing till the early morning.
PLEASE RELEASE ==MY TIBE 2 and CHOCOLATIER series SOONEST!!!!!

posted in My Tribe on Jan 6, 09 10:02 PM
I am on Lock Island with the Ring Flower. I finished all the other mysteries but cant seem to get the ring flower, Please Help!!!!!!

posted in My Tribe on Jan 5, 09 9:21 AM
where do i get ironwood????????????????Please help!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator