Posts created by raystownlady

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 9:14 AM
beaski wrote:I have tried and tried to paint picture. I figured out pattern, but after I paint green and try to do orange, it pops back to use green again. Am I not doing something right? Am I suppose to dip brush right away, or put it back in inventory?
Did you find the other half of the color code?I dipped mine one after the other for each set of colors and it worked fine.Although I agree with you on how do yo call that a pattern.

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 15, 10 12:21 AM
GrammaKj wrote:
shadowfax44 wrote:Oh - happy day!!!! It's finally here.... I cannot wait to finish playing this game

Were you offered a sneek peak to try the game?

It was on the other site and anyone was allowed to try it.It 's a pretty good game but no mention of it from Mudrock on Monday.

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 15, 10 12:09 AM
It's the TGT.It was out earlier on another site.I liked it a lot too.I'm surprised it made it here so soon.

I too see why they came up with the idea of the CE.My only gripe is we are now waiting on three games to have the standard version released. In my opinion,the long wait and throwing in the free game (a game which in most cases you either already have it or didn't want it)are just more attempts at trying to sell more of the CE games.

posted in Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion on Aug 5, 10 8:56 AM
I just had this happen with the new Enlightenus game.I just exited out and started it again and it was fine.

Hi,Welcome to the pond.In answer to your question,Mudrock said it would be out this week so we only have a couple of days left in the week.I'm waiting on it too.It's getting a little tiresome waiting on the standard edition of games.We now have 3 to wait on.Maybe another tactic to try to get people to buy the CE.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Aug 1, 10 11:06 AM
spyque wrote:This is an AWESOME game! To me, it easily compares to MCF! I never tried Curse of the Opera (well, because it says Opera) but now that I've played Asylum Mysteries, I'm going to have to demo Curse of the Opera!
To whoever made this game, GREAT JOB!

Do try it Spyque.It was a great game too.

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 12:45 AM
I downloaded the demo and it's working just fine.Only played a little while.Going to bed and will finish it tomorrow.So far looks like one I will get.

posted in Strange Cases - The Lighthouse Mystery on Jun 4, 10 6:22 PM
Hi and welcome to the pond.You will find them both in the basement.The gloves are in pieces and the other piece is on the wall.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 27, 10 5:46 PM
I agree with other posters.When will it sink in we want more game play time not a guide,wallpaper or screen savers.This is getting a little tiresome that all the games we like so much guaranteed the sequel will be a CE.Notice that here again is another CE and the last CE's $6.99 version isn't out yet.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on May 25, 10 8:29 PM
Pick out the coins with the numbers 3,5,and 1 and line them up 351.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on May 4, 10 5:48 PM
I agree.It was absolutely great and especially since they still only made it a $6.99 game.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on May 1, 10 2:18 PM
Hi, If I remember correctly it was in the servants room or quarters at the foot of the bed.

Mystery of the Crystal Portal is the first one.

It's called The Mystery of the Crystal Portal.If you click on this game and read the description,click on the link to try The Mystery of the Crystal Portal.That is the first one.

posted in Unexpected Journey on Mar 25, 10 9:39 AM
sondown wrote:Where did you find the password??

In the drawer of the desk.

posted in The Lost Cases of 221B Baker St. on Mar 23, 10 12:20 AM
This is a buy for me without even trying.Just loved the first one.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 10 11:38 PM
You have to fill the pitcher with water.Put the the tablet in the water.Then put the flies in the pitcher.Feed them to the plant.

posted in It's all about masks on Mar 16, 10 9:30 PM
holmstroki wrote:I have purchased the game and I am enjoying it. However i am in a room and its asking for a broom and I use the hint and it shows me where, but I cant pick it up PLEASE HELP I would like to countinue playing!!!

I kept clicking on the handle and couldn't pick it up until I clicked on the bottom part of the broom.

lorialcorn2006 wrote:
ladygem6 wrote:It's been two weeks. Anyone know when exactly it will be released on regular version?? And now the Briar Rose CE. These 20 dollar games are driving me crazy!

Its driving me crazy too I looked at that briar rose and thought oh Good I can use my game credit on it than saw yet another collectors edition ! That really makes me mad because it seems all the good games are going to collectors edition now and Im sitting here with a credit I cant use . Also its been 2 weeks since treasures seekers came out and still no regular version .I cant afford collectors edition no matter how good they are ,I can barely afford my game club monthly charge its very frustrating

I agree with you totally.I was afraid when the first CE came out it was just the beginning for all of the most popular games.It was also just a thought that for a game site that use to put out mainly HOG games there has been a real scarcity of good ones lately.My feeling was that if there's enough of a dry spell maybe more would purchase the CE games but I have yet to see one that warrants the $19.95 price and they can say whatever they want we previously got these games for $6.99 and they were just as good.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator