Posts created by Angel369

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 12, 11 8:55 AM
what's happening...I can't play another game...this is the third day in a row ..I don't understand why this has suddenly started happening to me ... keep getting access violation message and have already submitted Dr Felix file to Customer Support last week, awaiting a reply... can anyone help me please...been with Big Fish for couple of years but ,sadly, may have to part company if this continues..

morning everyone.. this is just a little weird not sure if anyone else has this problem
The game downloaded really quickly and started to play...great I thought however noticed that all the written instructions were missing from the game help bubbles that appear..not sure that's what they're really called but anyway, undeterred I continued with guess work as the game still played and strangely the hidden objects were listed great I thought, if I need any help I'll use the SG...but when I opened it, the pictures were there but the text was missing ..I then came out of the game to be greeted with the 'oh so familiar' access violation message
Such a shame as the game looks really great and one I would have bought...
If anyone's got any bright ideas please let me know..many thanks

morning everyone...the rain's just stopped and now the sun's trying to come out..and even better this wonderful game is here.. it really is stunning and the graphics, as always with Blue Tea games, are beautiful...there's a guide built in which is accessible during the trial game and it looks to be a good length too..even more delights are the morphing objects and some other goodies to collect it seems ..you will not be disappointed if you enjoyed the previous games in this series from Blue Tea Games... ...it does make me wonder why I have no problems with this game which plays like a dream, whilst an offering last week caused me so many problems and still remains out of reach??
Hope everyone enjoys this game and Happy December to you all

: morning everyone...the rain's just stopped and now the sun's trying to come out..and even better this wonderful game is here...it really is stunning and the graphics, as always with Blue Tea games, are beautiful...there's a guide built in which is accessible during the trial game and it looks to be a good length too..even more delights are the morphing objects and some other goodies to collect it seems ..you will not be disappointed if you enjoyed the previos games in this series from Blue Tea Games... ...it does make me wonder why I have no problems with this game which plays like a dream, whilst an offering last week caused me so many problems and still remains out of reach??
Hope everyone enjoys this game and Happy December to you all

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!....sorry about that just needed to get that off my chest but I've been waiting sooooo long for this game as I have all the others and love them...but had the common message that my system was not up-dated enough so I've spent most of the day downloading up-dates for various drivers, checking that my system is up to the requirements, re-booting. un-installing, installing...you name it, I've done it ...and still the game is not playing feeling very dejected and unhappy that it's near but yet so far away from me... am really at a loss as to what to do next any-one got any bright ideas please? yours gratefully in advance

Happy Thanksgiving ..may you have a day filled with happiness...
Sadly not for me though..been waiting for this game for sooooo long ...it downloaded quickly and I was poised at the buy button..when my computer shouted at me that it didn't support the running of the game
I'm afraid I'm not technically minded and so am looking for some help which I can understand which will let me play this great offering..
I'm really useless at technical talk and will need my hand held to make any sense I'm afraid...Hope there's a helpful little fish swimming buy to save me from drowning in 'teckie talk'...I just download, pay and play...sorry but that's just me

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 12, 11 1:24 AM
Happy Saturday everyone despite a few strange happenings with this game game manager shut itself down..puzzles decided to resist help to be solved and needed to be started again this is a great game but probably not one to play on your own at night ..it looks to be a win win situatuion with games this week-end as you get extra punches on your card thank-you Big Fish so this will definitely be a buy for me...Christmas has come early ..think there'll be a lot of happy little fishies today..

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 11 3:53 AM
...brilliant another success from Elephant Games..it downloaded perfectly and played even better.. it'll be bought and enjoyed by many I think a real delight

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Nov 4, 11 5:00 AM
'Love your dark humor, Angel as it fits with me also!!!! And congratulations on your morph Angel.'

fanx JayTeeLine.. and the sun's actually now so must have got a wiggle on after my last message ..Loving being a squid too

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Nov 4, 11 2:40 AM
EMS71 wrote:Hi , How do you morph?

, if you look at the icon next to your name (where it tells you how many posts you've made in the various forums) you'll see your fishy character. if you click on that, it'll bring up a list of various fish, shellfish characters along with a short description..when you've placed enough posts, you automatically 'morph' into the next character on the list...the fun bit is ..you don't know how many posts you have to make until you post the vital message. .I hope this helps and that it's all correct happy gaming

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Nov 4, 11 1:28 AM
OOH just morphed into a squid with that reply...am loving the colour

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Nov 4, 11 1:26 AM
I couldn't have put it better myself Valdy hope you have a Happy Friday too...If you live in the UK then the week-ends gonna be but wiv this game methinks it'll feel more like as it's bound to lift the spirits..

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 26, 11 1:01 AM
I'm having similar problems, which is frustrating cos I love the other 2 games have tried the' pause,then start download again' trick as this sometimes gives things a little 'cyber shove' but sadly not working today...praps it'll sort itself out later
But just seen the most glorious so it's not all bad news

posted in Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines on Oct 22, 11 3:50 AM
nwr1948x wrote:Hi Angel,nice to meet you ...........have you tried uninstalling the game,and then reinstalling it ? That sometimes works
and happy Saturday to you too

Thanks nwr1948x for your friendly and helpful reply...have done as you suggested but sadly to no avail I think that maybe I'm just not destined to play this game..but the sun's still shining so it's all good

posted in Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines on Oct 22, 11 1:12 AM
this downloaded really quickly and I was so looking forward to playing it...but although I altered it to play full screen but not wide screen (which was just weird..lots of flashing patches ) it still refused to zoom in on areas for hidden object finds so a bit stumped really praps halloween has come a bit early on my computer
Anyway, the sun's shining so that's great Happy Saturday to everyone in the pond

posted in Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman on Oct 7, 11 3:23 AM
ooh been waiting for this SE to turn up and the finger's just hovering over the Buy button as I type just know it's gonna be great for ERS...they never disappoint IMHO...great start to the week-end
Hope everyone has a great one...

posted in Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman on Oct 7, 11 3:12 AM
ooh been waiting for this SE to turn up and the finger's just hovering over the Buy button as I type just know it's gonna be great for ERS...they never disappoint IMHO...great start to the week-end
Hope everyone has a great one...

I agree this looks another winner for ERS their games are always good IMO but this series are great so far and this one looks to be following the tradition played the demo and loved it big thank-you's to ERS and ...

Althena533 wrote:Detective Dupin is the one reason I have such a hard time playing this series! He's just SO dreamy! ;v)

*swoons
I so know what you mean ...

Oh dear...and just when I was starting to things were going well ..downloaded no problem and quite quickly but took ages to activate..and then hey presto it tells me that the trial period has expired and I'd not even seem a glimmer of the game
Any ideas anyone or are there any more little fishies that are having the same problems?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator