Posts created by mommerj

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 22, 17 2:26 PM
I have been waiting for this one to come around again. Maybe I can finish it this time!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 21, 17 5:55 PM
aurenddel01,
In real life, I work for a software company. They call bugs, undocumented features.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 21, 17 5:52 PM
Thanks Cyberfox, you are so sweet. I don't play everyday anymore, so I am not very good with keeping my WL up-to-date. I generally only add WL items if I am playing an offer, otherwise, I really don't need anything.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 20, 17 3:28 PM
Cyberfox,
So sorry to hear you continue to have game loading issues. I know that can be really frustrating. Don't stress about gifts. I will keep my porch light on, and when you can gift, you can, no worries if you can't.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 17, 17 6:09 PM
This is a long, ongoing issue with using the in game mail. I use the BFG player, and been playing for almost 5 years and the mail issues have never been fixed. Spacebar doesn't work, so as nautilis123 mentions, you must use, commas, periods, or dashes. Replying to an email always requires a reboot. If I feel like taking the extra time, I have found that you can compose the email message in another text application, copy, and paste it into the in game mail. This allows for the spaces between words. But you will STILL need to refresh after sending the message.

It's been this way for so long, and I gave up hope long ago that this will EVER be fixed!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 17, 17 6:00 PM
Hi neighbors!
I am trying the Northern Fjord expedition again. Please help feed the dragon if you can. All help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 4, 17 2:43 PM
Hi neighbors! I have started the Northern Fjord expedition. Please help feed the dragon. All help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 26, 17 6:10 PM
Just started the expedition for the Forge. Please help feed my dragon if you can. All help is appreciated. Thanks!

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 21, 17 10:49 AM
Ahh, wish I had seen marliza's suggestion earlier. I would have been interested in trying that. I tried helping the Chimera Hunter 17 times and did not get even ONE clods of dust. I just ended up buying them all!

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 21, 17 10:44 AM
Just started the Monstrarium Expedition for the Dragons and Chimeras offer. Please help feed my dragon if you can. All help is appreciated!

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 9, 17 2:40 PM
Lilybells,

Wishing you all the best and much happiness! Enjoy your time off and don't worry about RoM and your friends here. We will be waiting for your return and keep the porch light on for you!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 23, 17 1:33 PM
I just started the Dollhouse expedition. Please help feed the dragon if you can. All help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Thanks to all who generously helped! Thank you!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 13, 17 6:46 PM
I'm Pretty sure it's the Playme8 team that decides the offers we get. Easter Flurry would be great, that was a fun one, and it has been a very long time since we have seen that one!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 26, 17 5:03 PM
I have just started the Mountain Valley expedition. Please help feed my dragon if you can. All help is appreciated!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 25, 17 4:19 PM
I have definitely done most if not all of those things previously mention. I have also gotten stuck in a room not able to find an item, used a Bell to find it, only to get distracted when I clicked the Bell and didn't see the item highlighted, so had to use a SECOND Bell to actually find the missing item. D'OH (slaps forehead!)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 24, 17 3:41 PM
Dragonflies, wishing you all the best! Thank you for all your lovely gifts.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 9, 17 5:42 PM
I have just started the Creator's Hut expedition and could use help feeding the dragon. All help is greatly appreciated.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 21, 17 5:27 AM
All the white on white items were a bit difficult to find at first. But after playing through a few times I knew what to look for and where. After that I didn't think the room was that hard to play.

The items for the first artifact was very easy to get and few plays through the room, however, the second artifact too many searches. I ended up using 3 1/2 hours of the allotted 4 hours to complete the searches.

I totally agree Lilybells, The Confectinary is the WORST! I don't ever want to play that one again!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 16, 17 7:08 PM
Jarrow,
Thank you my dear friend! The past 13 months have been really difficult. Your kind words mean so much and really motivate me to come back to the game.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 16, 17 5:33 PM
Thanks clm, I will.

I tried reloading tonight, I was able to gift without the game crashing. But still can't visit. Seems like the issue comes and goes.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator