Posts created by yowzasma

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 17 9:25 PM
I simple adored this Christmas game The story, graphics, music everything
Valdy and many other fellow Fishies have given great positive reviews about this and for sure I am going play it again next year (which I seldom do)

I have to give this little joyus game a out of a possible 5 on my personal enjoy-ability scale.

Played on desktop pc running Win. 10 with no problems

Bahh humbug. Too many little problems ( like seemingly always to have to click 2 or morer times to pick up an object from inventory.and it's a shame because it was a different game and pretty graphics.
I gave up, had problems with doing the mini-games, like they didn't do what they were supposed to do and now i'm in the bonus chapter and after having to skip Santas Knots because there was no correct way that the game acknowledged I am at the 'arrange the cupcakes and the screen started flashing and was unresponsive when I tried to exit the game. I went back to game today to see if I could finish it and I did

I'm giving this game a out of a possible 5 on my personal enjoy-ability scale.
Played on pc running Win 10 with too many problems.

Bahh humbug. Too many little problems ( like seemingly always to have to click 2 or morer times to pick up an object from inventory.and it's a shame because it was a different game and pretty graphics.
I gave up, had problems with doing the mini-games, like they didn't do what they were supposed to do and now i'm in the bonus chapter and after having to skip Santas Knots because there was no correct way that the game acknowledged I am at the 'arrange the cupcakes and the screen started flashing and was unresponsive when I tried to exit the game.

I went back to game today to see if I could finish it and I did

Ditto on Santas Knot & I also do not like to skip !

posted in Bonfire Stories: Faceless Gravedigger on Dec 11, 17 10:53 PM
I don't know why I bought this game because I really am tired of spooky skull and musty corpses in between mini-games I really don't care for. The hidden object scenes were pretty good but I simply could not get into it. Your experiences hopefully will be better. The only reason I chose this was because I had a PCC coupon expiring and I have a practice of using my PCC coupons on games I normally would not want to pay full price on and usually end up pleasantly surprised especially when it is from a new developer

I'm giving this one a out of a possible 5 on my personal enjoy-ability scale.

Played on desktop pc running Windows 10 with no problem.

I have all the rest of the series and enjoyed this one pretty well. Did not like the mini-game heavy aspect though and the lack of instructions in some of the minis.
This one is getting a 4 out of 5 on my personal enjoy-ability scale due mainly for the lack of what was expected and how to play the minis.

Played on desktop PC running Windows 10 with no major problems other than a 'floaty' cursor in the bonus chapter.

posted in Whispered Secrets: Forgotten Sins Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 17 11:40 PM
I just finished this lovely game and loved it.
Different music, story-line and bright colors The 'collectables' were fairly hard for me to find and I had to refer to the 'guide' several times to find them.
All and all , this was a very enjoyable change of pace, great job Devs.
I am giving this one out of a potential 5 on my personal enjoy-ability scale

Played on desktop PC running Win. 10 with no problems

posted in Lost Lands: Ice Spell Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 17 12:21 AM
Wow, what an enjoyable, beautiful and well put together game I have all 5 in this series and I can't help but believe the Dev's love doing it because the marks of tender , loving care Plus it is kind of ex-tra fun for our Heroine to have the same name as me
I wholeheartedly agree with the positive reviews by my fellow Fishies It is all they say
I'm giving this beauty a full out of a potential 5 on my personal enjoy-ability scale

Played on desktop PC running Windows 10 with no problem
[b]

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Tracks of Terror on Nov 14, 17 11:09 PM
This was an okay game but ended too abruptly. I agree with all the review posts.
& 1/2 out of a potential 5 on my personal enjoy-ability scale.

posted in Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time on Nov 11, 17 12:10 AM
I just completed playing Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time and enjoyed it. It is unusual for me to get caught up in a mystery game but I did in this one. The only complaint were the mini-games where I had to continually tap the mouse to try to get Adam's strength up to whoop the bad guy and finally landed up skipping it due to cramping fingers LOL.
I recommend this game for a change in pace.
I'm giving this one a out of a possible 5 on my personal enjoy-ability scale.
Played on PC desk-top running Windows 10 with no problems.

posted in Reflections of Life: Tree of Dreams on Nov 2, 17 9:39 PM
Having completed this game that has been in my GM for over 3 years I have to say I enjoyed it. here was a lot of 'To & Fro' but the jump-map worked excellently. The story -line was okay, music non-intrusive, most of the mini-games were a nice change. I personally do not usually care to play most mini's but I only skipped a few. The hidden object scenes I found were alright because I like 'junk piles among others (my personal fav's are FROGS
This game seems to be fairly long but that's okay with me.
All in all, for being an 'older' game I going to give it a out of 5
Grandma did a good job

Played on desktop PC running Win. 10 with no problems.

posted in Midnight Calling: Wise Dragon Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 17 8:40 PM
I loved the game and agree with the positive reviews but not so much the mini-games, just a few dozen too many for my likes. VALDY, I agree with you.
I'm giving this one out of possible 5 , if not for all the mini's this one would gotten a 5 on my personal enjoy-ability scale.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle on Oct 14, 17 9:46 PM
Not the best and not the worst game I've played. The graphics, sounds and basically the storyline were fine,and I did like the different hidden object scenes ,but I personally don't care for most detective storylines. The map, and hint buttons worked well.
All and all I am giving this one a out of 5 on my personal enjoy-ability scale.
Played on desktop PC running Windows 10 with no problem.

posted in Royal Detective: Borrowed Life on Oct 4, 17 11:33 PM
I liked it because of a story-line that is different, I like the graphics, sounds and the somewhat easy mini-games. My only complaint is not enough hidden object scenes and too many mini's for my liking.
I am giving this game out of a possible 5 on my personal enjoy-ability scale
Played on desktop PC running Windows 10 with no problems.

posted in Myths of the World: Fire of Olympus on Oct 2, 17 2:49 PM
nextgengranny and pennmom36 nailed it with their great reviews and they said it all.
I really enjoyed this game and it was so nice to play a game written about a different topic. The music, graphics , story-line were quite good and the hop scene with the morphing objects to find were really nice & I wish there had been more like it.
I am going to give this one a & 3/4 out of a potential 5 on my personal enjoy-ability scale

Played on desktop PC running Windows 10 with no problems

I liked it and I enjoyed it
What a treat to be around Dinosaurs instead of mouldy skeletons and tons of creepy crawlies
It is an easy game to play and the story-line is just fine Since this is the last of the
Amarinthine Voyage series I'll just say thank you to the writers and dev's for having a new aspect with the Dinos

I'm giving this one out of 5 on my personal enjoy-abilitiy scale
Played on desktop PC running Win. 10 with no problems.

posted in Subliminal Realms: The Masterpiece Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 17 11:57 PM
Since this has been in my GM for over 2 years I decided to just relax and enjoy ir. If I found it was taking too long to do what-ever I used the hint button and the game flowed smoothly. I totally agree with all the nicely descripted Positive Reviews and recommend this pretty game for one of those rainy day , quiet-time and easy going days when you just are not in the mood for concentrating on much but just want to play a great game
out of 5 on my personal enjoy-ability scale

Played on desktop PC running Winsows 10 with no problems.

posted in Dark Parables: The Thief and the Tinderbox on Sep 12, 17 12:45 AM
[b]Rather than do a complete dissection of a fine game I'm just going to say I love FROGS and if they aren't too messy I will treat the mini's ( i really do not like mini's) as a short break from the concentration of the main game
This is from my old fav. Blue Tea and the frogs were nice to see again Everything else I feel that the Devs put a lot of time and care into & love too
out of a possible 5 for this fine SE on my personal enjoy-ability scale

Played on a desktop PC running Windows 10 with no problems
:

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 17 4:24 PM
[b]This game I found to be pretty good but found some of the mini-games frustrating because of the mechanics not working like they should, example was the elevator door opening....
I tapped the arrow consistently but the slot never moved, fast 100+ times, rapid non-stop 100+ times, then came to forum to see if only me but no I'm not the only one. After backing out - closing then re-opening I tapped 200 times and slot never got past 1/4 inch. This I found really frustrating and I hit 'skip'.
I buy Hidden Object Games to find hidden objects and a good story-line is a bonus. This one had good graphics ,ect. but mini;s took away a lot of enjoyment.
I'm giving this one out of potential 5 on my personal enjoy-ability scale.

Played on desktop pc running Win. 10 .

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Aug 28, 17 11:54 PM
[b]
Just completed this Big City Adventure: London Classic and have to admit that I did not enjoy it as much as the others, disliked the mini-games and some of the objects were tiny beyond belief but that might just be my old eyes.
I have always enjoyed BCA games but not this one...really think it was the mini's.

giving this one and 1/2 out of a potential 5 on my personal enjoyability scale.

Played on desktop PC running Windows 10 with no problems.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator