Posts created by kishimojun

posted in Gardenscapes on Nov 15, 09 12:40 PM
Jessieb79 wrote:Look, people pick up on stereotypes. And we don't know you personally or know that you're not racist. All the rest of the worls has to go by are your actions.

So it's your responsibility to study your words and actions to see how they might be perceived by others. If people think you're being racist, you need to fix the problems in your behavior. It doesn't matter what your intentions are. To think otherwise is self-absorbed and childish.

Putting in a thief who was black was a boneheaded move by the writers. I'm sure they're not racist, but they should have used their brains.

Of course, most of these games show no diversity at all, anyway. I'm not offended. Just makes me assume that the game designers are ignorant and myopic.

And I assume the same of everyone who thinks diversity isn't important. That includes most of the people in this thread. You can rant at me about that, but it won't change the fact that you don't look very smart or nice to the people around you, on here or in real life. Just the truth, folks.

Absolutely, Jesseb79! Kudos!

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 14, 09 8:24 AM
Thanks, Mr. Russ. I only played about 20 minutes of demo before I decided this game wasn't for me, so I never got to the credits.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 14, 09 6:42 AM
I swear the voice actress playing Jessica sounds to me like June Lockhart. Anyone else think so, too?

posted in Gardenscapes on Nov 13, 09 12:04 AM
Yeah, I love it, too. So does my kitten. When he hears the music he jumps on my chair then puts his front feet on the desk and watches Austin and the doggie and the butterflies and birds.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 13, 09 12:01 AM
Thanks Picman

posted in Fishdom on Nov 12, 09 11:49 PM
Apparently the game doesn't work for people who only post once.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 12, 09 10:31 PM
The thread's only a YEAR OLD!!! That said, I heard something about it coming this week.

posted in Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders on Nov 12, 09 8:08 PM
Your best bet is to ask Customer Service about it. Click on the on the right side of the page.

posted in Gardenscapes on Nov 12, 09 7:59 PM
Have you had a look at Fishdom H2O? The things you like about this game are also present in that one.

posted in Gardenscapes on Nov 12, 09 6:13 PM
Once you win, you start over with a new character name. As I've done more than half a dozen times and counting.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Nov 12, 09 2:20 PM
bird dead - jeb fed

posted in Gardenscapes on Nov 11, 09 2:33 AM
I agree. It's rare enough to find black characters in games anyway, and now when they throw one in this game he is a thief. There was similar stereotyping in 3 Cards to Midnight with the Indian motel owner. Although I'm not sure a handyman would have been much of an improvement for a black character, everyone else was a collector of some kind.

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Nov 10, 09 12:23 PM
They probably will as they have gotten all the others in the series. Not that I'll be buying them. The single tank in Spooky Splash felt like a rip off to me. Just one tank over and over? I'll play one of the others I already bought.

posted in Gardenscapes on Nov 10, 09 12:15 PM
Is anyone else's butler obsessed with painting the d*mn statues constantly? He's got a choice of a dozen things he could do, not least of which is play with the puppy, but NOOOO. Every chance he gets he's painting the statues.

posted in Gardenscapes on Nov 10, 09 5:46 AM
I this game, too! I was going to purchase after maybe 10 minutes of play, but I couldn't drag myself away from it til the hour was up! One of the best HOG/TMs you've put out in ages . Thank you, thank you, thank you!

posted in Lost Realms: The Curse of Babylon on Nov 8, 09 7:42 AM
Huzzah for Poodlebear!

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Nov 8, 09 3:43 AM
It's finicky, but it did finally work for me.

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Nov 5, 09 3:34 PM
Yeah the story drew me in, too.

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Nov 5, 09 2:55 PM
You can play for only 15 or 20 minutes if you like. Just exit the game. Then, if you want, uninstall it using the game manager.

posted in Valerie Porter and the Scarlet Scandal on Nov 5, 09 11:50 AM
Yes, you grab the eyeliner and move it to the area of her eyes, but you don't click until you get to a spot where you get a !

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator