Posts created by mumma_1

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 3:57 PM
woohoo....I was just completing a safe puzzle in the midnight calling game and thought I'd come along and check....

Thanks guys for getting it back so quickly....I was getting withdrawal symptoms

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 3:03 PM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:Same happened to me just as a carrot was being eaten! **sigh**

While I wait, I'm playing another BFG game I bought from the Midnight Calling series. Hahaha

not a bad idea....it might feed the addiction a little bit....I think I'll go and see what Jeronimo is up too

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 2:55 PM
wow, this is a first for me and I don't know what to do with myself

My fingers are twitchy...lol....it's nearly 11pm here in the UK and I normally try to get a regular round in (along with puzzles) before GMT rollover...

What are you all doing to while away the time?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 2:41 PM
thank you bfgllinalta...I hope it gets sorted soon too

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 2:33 PM
Same here , was just in the middle of gifting....thought it was just me...restarted computer and everything

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 3:28 AM
Shawkn wrote:I know a guy named Chuck Wood! Let's not go down THAT path!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 18 3:13 PM
Annelliegram wrote:He'd chuck all the wood that a woodchucker could....if a woodchucker could chuck wood.

Very Clever, made me laugh....

Something else that I've noticed myself doing too...when I collect 'nuts' from a HOS I sing in my head Nuts, oh, hazlenuts (from that chocolate advert... years ago)

LillieCat55, as you are already there, maybe you could test out that theory for us

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 18 2:45 PM
I've had this tongue-twister in my head all day....and I don't know why

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Weird...just thought I would share (sorry 'bout that )

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 18 7:18 AM
I was really looking forward to the Spring Event as it is my first and I was so happy when it began...then the Spring room drama took the joy away...I even threw the rattle out of the spring terrace a couple of times thinking that the achievement would be impossible to complete

My suggestion is....take the frustration away from such a wonderful game....when the Spring Event is over, change Spring Room 1 to a Summer room....a room that could be visited as a regular HOS in gameplay (as already suggested)...maybe even develop that portal that so many players were hoping for...myself included... that leads from one room to another (this could also be done with the Christmas rooms)

I love this game sooo much and the design and graphics are truly amazing...it's such a shame that the choice between two rooms (that are completely different in terms of coin and Inventory) has caused such a kafuffle.

I am really hoping that there will be a new room for the Fall event (I know, I know)...if there are any plans in the future for this to happen....please...please...please ...test it, play it, and see that it does do what it says on the tin before releasing it...

All this being said...thank you for such a wonderful game and for taking the time to listen.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 18 3:47 PM
Lol Shawkn.....Happy Easter everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 18 6:23 PM
ssshh...the dev's might be listening..

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 18 2:54 AM
That is an interesting question.....I have a set pattern for which order I complete the HOS's in each area...but until I read this thread I didn't really think about it...

I normally complete the HOS's in the order of leaving the area, so it could be Left to Right or Right to left....(if that makes sense)....as far as the HOS itself is concerned, I normally start wherever my pointer is pointing when the scene opens

With Spring room 2...Clock ...Basket ...Table

ETA:- Another Left Hander here

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 18 2:36 AM
...there seems to be a lot of loose screws here.....

If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning, I'd hammer in the evening, all over this land

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 5:17 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:They have also now removed the egg from the corner of each exclusive pet. My memory's not what it used to be but I KNEW mine came from the Chest, not an egg

I thought that was strange that they had the 'snowflake' icon...didn't notice that they took that away though...well spotted

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 1:18 AM
Congratulations ....that is not an easy one to get, that must have been a lovely surprise when the achievement popped up

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 1:13 AM
I will still be changing my rooms every 12 hours.... I have added which room is open next to my avatar....as recommended in a previous thread

Note to friends:- Thank you to all my friends who are also swapping out rooms - I am happy to gift any spare pet parts I have that you may need....please add them to your wish list...

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 3:11 AM
Who knows why these particular avatars are up for grabs? Maybe in the next part of the storyline we get to go on a cruise in search for Adrian's past dwellings and get accosted by a pirate ship along the way

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 2:43 PM
WTG .....Congratulations..... that is amazing

Don't be ashamed about the Morphs

The Morphs will be with you...always

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 5:59 AM
That is baffling.....if you play on PC try going into the internet options and delete the cookies..... it may help?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 5:06 AM
Hi Truus56

Welcome to the forums....

I had this problem a couple of times during the Winter event, I'm not sure what causes it to happen....maybe lots of players playing the HOS's at the same time?

Sometimes if it froze for too long I would log out of my game and log back in again...

Friends that show ' has a newer version of the game' have not yet got to the level where they can open a private room..... (I read this in one of the MODs posts during the winter event)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator