Posts created by GEmory

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Mar 3, 10 10:59 PM
I've chosen for the heroine to return to Daniel in Chapter 5. The note says to pick carefully because you won't be able to change your mind after completing any part of the chapter. Does anyone know if the game has a different ending if she chooses the PI?

posted in 1 Penguin 100 Cases on Feb 20, 10 9:27 PM
I loved this game! It is a good game for kids, but adults can enjoy it too if they're looking for something light. I frequently skip the story in HOG games, but I didn't in this one. It was cute and made me laugh in spots. It's also nice if you want to relax without stressing about time limits.

posted in Matchmaker: Joining Hearts on Feb 13, 10 3:28 PM
I have to admit I like this game too. It's nice and light, especially after all the dark games lately. There's a variety of ways for the objects to be hidden, and I like watching the gifts come together even if I wouldn't care for them for myself.

It's a great game to pass the time without having to think too much. Since I work in a very busy law firm and I'm studying for the CPA exam, I really need some relaxation and this game gives it to me. I'm going to buy.

posted in Fairy Nook on Dec 8, 09 3:32 PM
Hate it! Game is too slow and sluggish. Also froze on me in the very first level. Off to delete it.

posted in Iron Roses on Sep 29, 09 8:53 PM
Played for 10 minutes and quit. The game is too slow--10 minutes only got me to the end of the first conversation. Also do not like the animation of the characters. They keep performing the same actions over and over and over... If I saw one more hand wave or shifting balance from one leg to the other, I would have screamed! Also agree with some other posters--the graphics aren't very attractive. The developers strived for realism to the point that the background is boring and sometimes ugly. It's a shame; I was really looking forward to this one.

posted in Lost City of Aquatica on Aug 29, 09 7:48 PM
Ditto for me as far as having problems with cascades of matches. The game basically stops for about 5 minutes every time. Very irritating. I really enjoy games where I'm building or restoring homes, towns, etc; but I will not be buying this one unless they fix the problems.

posted in DinerTown: Detective Agency on Aug 1, 09 5:32 PM
Reinstalling got me past the first five cases. Then, during the second set, it happened again. This time in the theater, the "wing" didn't merge. Started a new game, and this got me past the second set of cases.

Just happened for the third time; this time in the cafeteria of the school in the 4th set of cases--the pastry didn't merge. I think I'm about to give up. I really don't want to play the first 15 cases AGAIN just to see if I can get past the 4th set.

posted in DinerTown: Detective Agency on Jul 28, 09 7:52 AM
Played the first four cases with no problem. But had a technical glitch in the gym.

I found all the pieces of the light for the dressing room, but they didn't merge. I thought I missed something, so I used the hint in both rooms. Both times it told me there was nothing else to find, and I needed to use a completed object. There were no completed objects.

Went to the blog walkthrough to look at the pictures. I already had everything, but I clicked everywhere it said again. Nothing. Using hints at this point just had me clicking on spots where I already found pieces.

Started game over--it happened again. I had to uninstall and reinstall. Hopefully, the game will keep working this time because I really like it.

posted in Asami's Sushi Shop on Jun 1, 09 8:39 PM
Tazik wrote:GEmory, You very quick player
For me its take +5 hours to complete only a story mode.

I play a lot of Match 3 games and also have both of the Cooking Academy games, so this one was easy for me. A little disappointing because I really liked the theme, the upgrades, and the recipes--but I don't want to spend money for 1 or 1.5 hours of play. I might get it when I have my next game credit if there's nothing else I want to buy.

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 1, 09 8:30 PM
rwextreme wrote:It's probably best to let him pass over, cos if it's anything like my cat it must be starving by now, as they feed the fish and the birds but I've never yet seen them feed the cat!

My dog constantly begs at the table and the barbecue, but the peeps never deliberately feed it. Maybe it's catching food that's dropped by the kids? I'm assuming that the pets don't pass over, so I might just keep it forever.

posted in Virtual Families on May 31, 09 10:33 PM
My dog is now 31 and still running around with the grandkids. I guess I'll have to buy a new pet so it can go to its rest. LOL.

posted in Asami's Sushi Shop on May 31, 09 7:28 PM
I liked the game. There were nice upgrades to buy and fun play. But, I got almost halfway through the game during the one-hour trial. I won't be buying it.

posted in Wild Tribe on May 12, 09 2:54 PM
Thank you so much for all your help. I was lost with a couple of the tasks and was getting very frustrated.

Never mind. Realized I could get to the end by skipping all the dialogue and the puzzles. Only had to search for pieces or paper or coins, and it took about 15 minutes. Finally saw the ending. Yippee!

I was in Investigation 10, went into Room 23--then my guests arrived. I closed out the game, just came back to it and I'm back at Investigation 1. Apparently, the game was over, but I missed the ending. Could someone PLEASE e-mail me at GEmory@aol.com to let me know how the game ended? I'm too annoyed to play the whole game again right now. Please?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator