Posts created by RaceCat3

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 14 11:44 PM
That is all I complained about--the fact that we weren't told. I can live with the decision, no problem, but to think you're going to fill your punch card and then at the last minute you don't, is a little disturbing. And, may I ask how you found out that pccs go towards punches on Mondays? I hadn't heard that one. Thank you.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 14 2:49 PM
I agree, mhatfie---five punches wasted. They didn't care enough about us to even give us a heads up about it. I'm pretty upset, never threatened to cancel membership, but I am seriously thinking about it. I've been getting pretty burned out on HOPAs lately, so maybe now is the time.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 14 7:09 AM
No, I didn't know about this--wish I would have yesterday--lost a whole punch card because of it. I contacted customer service because I didn't get my last punch. Pretty carpy of BF not to notify us about it. Thanks, BF---from a very long time customer.

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf on Feb 21, 14 6:22 PM
I didn't try that, addieh--but thanks for the tip! I checked the tech issues thread for the CE. Seems others had this problem, and at least one person uninstalled/reinstalled, made a new profile, and it worked. So I tried this (before I saw your post), and it worked! I finished the demo out, and will buy the game!

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf on Feb 21, 14 1:38 PM
I have the same problem with the amulet. It worked fine when I demo'ed the CE. Never have a problem with a game from this dev----and they are my favorite dev!

posted in Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless on Feb 19, 14 2:17 PM
I see we still don't have another update---so, guess it's time to get my money back. Same thing for Cruel Collections. Bought them both during Prez day sale. Haven't had a problem with any game for months---and that was the first one in years.

posted in Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless on Feb 15, 14 9:05 PM
My game manager didn't show an update either, so I did the reinstall. Finally got to the altar--and I did get the mask at the puppeteer. I took the mask and put it in the slot at the altar---and I froze again also. Had to alt/ctrl del! Devs??? Help!

posted in Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless on Feb 14, 14 1:12 PM
The first game I have bought this month--and I can't even finish it. I had no problems with the demo--and trusted that the freezing problem was fixed when I bought it. I also froze trying to go through the dragon gates, had to alt/ctr/del. I opened the game again, and I was through the gate---but it was frozen immediately.

The MEMBERS code worked for me, but then I deleted the game from my shopping cart. I just decided that it is an error, and I didn't feel right taking money away from devs for the wonderful game they created. I will wait for the SE, since I rarely buy a CE. For all of you who bought the CE---enjoy---and Happy Holidays!

posted in Farmington Tales 2: Winter Crop on Dec 17, 13 8:53 AM
I loved the first one also! I hope this one is as good!

suesue2, I just did it last night. I closed out the puzzle, I think I moved to Tim's room, opened it back up, and it just went into place. Just keep trying--or maybe close out the game, go back into it----I know you will get it eventually. Just don't give up! It's a wonderful game---I still get to play the bonus! Happy Holidays!

Thank you, Margie, having the walkthrough could be handy. I do search them sometimes if I get stuck---and I am good at getting stuck! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, also!

Audreyfavre wrote:
lkiser1 wrote:Sorry if this is off topic, but I would like some suggestions on what other CE's to buy. I have kind of given up on BF games, especially lately. I was a very active member for years, and would like to get back in to this, especially with this great sale. Any suggestions on what other CE's to purchase during this sale? I especially like hidden object/card/puzzle (logic, # mosaic style) games. Thanks & happy gaming!

Hi Ikiser1, I bought 'Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition' (along with Fate's Carnival). I played the demo of the SE and loved it, so was happy to get it for 1/2 price.

Audrey

You won't regret buying Nevertales! I had only bought one CE the whole year, then the last sale, bought it and Punished Talents. Nevertales went on forever--the bonus is quite long, and I needed to read on the forum to find out how to access some stuff. I will most likely buy MCF as a stand alone---there aren't any other CEs I am interested in right now. Enjoy your games!

Ohhhh, ok, I get it Mr_Russ! Have a great day---or evening!

Mr_Russ wrote:Houston, there is a fault.

Mystery Case Files: Fate's Carnival Collector's EditionGame Club Price

$ 23.99
$ 16.79

X

I'm not paying $16.79 for a CE.

I wonder. That could be me - the price might include VAT.

I'm not sure what you're saying--the game club price shows the usual 13.99 for me.

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 19, 13 11:35 AM
Thank you, Deveron! I think I'll wait to demo the game until the sound issue is fixed, since I never play with the music on.

posted in Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 13 8:56 AM
I have been patiently waiting for this release since I played the beta back in July. Back then, many fishies posted wonderful comments on this game in the old Sneak Peek thread in the now defunct CCC. It is rare for me to buy a CE, but with the sale on this weekend, I may have to buy it now! Your participation in the forum is truly appreciated, as are the wonderful games that you create! Thank you!

All frogs---no buy for me. I still don't own a Dark Parables game. All who love this game--enjoy!!

posted in Amusement World! on Sep 27, 13 2:26 PM
I looked back in my notes about this game, and I had said to maybe buy as a DD. I have some demo time left, so will check it out!

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 17, 13 12:07 PM
Good idea! It sure does help me to write down what and when I beta'd a game. I thought that I had beta'd this one when I saw the TGT release title, and sure enough, when I looked at the list---Bingo!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator