Posts created by glb613

posted in Fall of the New Age on Jul 13, 14 11:24 AM
to a place and get a piece you need. I'm stuck in an endless loop between one scene and another. Very poor programming.

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Three Guardians on May 2, 14 9:26 AM
I'm close to the end of the game, playing a HOG, have the 2 stone tokens but can't place them where they need to go. The place won't stay on and switches to the HOG scene. When I select hint, it says there is nothing left to do. I'm unable to progress further in the game. Help!

posted in Surface: Reel Life Collector's Edition on Apr 10, 14 6:22 AM
It plays fine for me. Are you sure your computer meets the requirements?

I can't finish chapter 10 because of a missing angel cuff and I'm on a Mac. I don't want to start over. Is there a patch?

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 14 9:02 AM
I don't know what to do to get them back. Any suggestions?

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 14 3:44 AM
No, but I'm running Maverick.

posted in Revived Legends: Road of the Kings on Jan 31, 14 8:57 AM
I also am having problems with moving from any room to the workshop. The game stops and returns to the game manager. I uninstalled and reinstalled the games and the same thing happens. If this can't be fixed, do we get a credit?

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 13 4:17 PM
Where do you find the correct alignment of the photos? I can't move forward in the game until I compete this task. Thanks.

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 13 4:24 AM
I didn't get any punches either. A glitch? I plan on contacting tech support this morning.

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 13 4:22 AM
I like it and bought it.

I like it! A buy for me.

posted in Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 13 6:53 AM
Never mind, I figured it out.

posted in Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 13 6:48 AM
I found the parts, put them together(without the glue) and it disappeared! It's not on the table or in my inventory. Help!

I found it.

I clicked on extras and there's nothing there?

posted in Reality Show: Fatal Shot Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 13 4:08 AM
Delete

posted in Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 12 4:23 AM
Where is it? I looked where the strategy guide shows and there's nothing to find.

posted in Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 12 9:25 AM
before the bonus game is completed. This is the second game that has corrupted or lost the data and I have to start over. I'm not happy.

delete

I'm missing a buffalo chip and can't find it. How many changing statues are there? I've looked at 3 and none have a buffalo chip in their necklace. I've change the special item and can't find the first one. Help!

edit: I figured it out not that many people are reading this forum these days.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator