Posts created by moesart

posted in The Emptiness on Jan 30, 15 11:07 AM
No, "Seal" meaning a symbol. They're pretty much hardwood doors in the house. the ones that are locked.

posted in The Emptiness on Jan 30, 15 11:04 AM
can't find the X. Help?

posted in The Emptiness on Jan 30, 15 8:05 AM
I'm slowly loving this game. I finished the demo in the middle of chasing someone in a maze with a sphere of light. Then I bought it. Nice change of pace. Try it and stick with the entire demo.

posted in Fill And Cross Pirate Riddles 2 on Jan 7, 15 7:15 AM
I'm a big fan of these games. I didn't have a problem with the green color or the crossed swords for x's. The left and right clicks worked fine. I had to turn the sounds way down. That part was annoying. I like the auto-fill type games like gizmos but this might be a possible buy.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Jan 4, 15 6:35 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Fill And Cross Christmas Riddles on Dec 22, 14 6:27 AM
Same here.

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Dec 10, 14 10:22 AM
Yes, that's what I did.

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Dec 10, 14 8:42 AM
I got the code for the lectern but a button I pushed previously won't pop up. AND the hint button stopped working. There's nothing in my inventory right now.

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Dec 10, 14 7:24 AM
I got the code from Michael. One of the buttons was pushed down from me trying it before and no matter what I do it won't pop back up. It happens to be the first one on the code sheet. when I push the second button it pops up and says I have to try from the beginning again. Any suggestions?

posted in Witchcraft: The Lotus Elixir on Jul 31, 14 2:25 PM
I made the ragout and now I don't know where to go. Every room, the hint button says "there's nothing to do here, try somewhere else".
Anyone???

posted in Pyro Jump on Jul 9, 14 7:18 AM
I liked the demo. Not terribly hard but a little exhausting on the eyes. My type of game but not a buy.

posted in The Beardless Wizard on Apr 23, 14 9:18 AM
This is a cool little TM game. It's taking me a few tries to get gold on each level. There's definitely some cleverness involved here which I love. You need those potions and extras. There's no down time. Everything is done pretty quickly. And yes, I didn't have to turn the sound off to shut out the worker comments thank goodness. I think **** always comes thru with a good TM. They know their stuff. I recommend this game.

posted in Mystery Riddles on Apr 4, 14 11:38 AM
I really like the game but it turns off in the middle of a puzzle. Very frustrating. I'm going to try uninstall/install.

posted in Mystery Riddles on Apr 4, 14 11:36 AM
[b [/b] I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS GAME!
Especially the fill-a-pic. So different and calming. The other puzzle isn't as great as other games like Griddlers. It's not really clear what you X out. Instead of an X they put in the background which sometimes blends. Very confusing. I bought this and as I'm playing it shuts down right in the middle of a puzzle. I will post that in a technical problems.
I do recommend this game.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Mar 25, 14 7:21 AM
Zulu, the clues are for how to plant the flowers. Sometimes you match them. Sometimes they're all different. Let me know if you need help on any level.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Mar 25, 14 7:17 AM
Love this game! Fast moving, takes a little thought, very possible to get gold on every level. Good graphics. Turned the sound way down because the voices get a little old. I would recommend this game. I bought it.

posted in The Others on Mar 12, 14 9:23 AM
If the cursor doesn't lag for you, then I recommend this game. I won't buy unless this issue is resolved.

posted in The Others on Mar 12, 14 9:22 AM
I'm having the cursor lagging problem. I would have bought it. I liked the style.

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 10, 14 12:09 PM
I'm a little on the fence on this one. I bought it because I enjoyed the demo. There's a twist from all the other monument builders in that you can spend your earned gems to make stronger workers, faster factories and automatic delivery. As the game progresses, you really have to spend these to get gold. I'm a gold nut. But they become more expensive so you start using more gems than you earn and eventually run out. I don't like this aspect of the game at all. I like to strategize. I even started over to see if I could be a little more thrifty with the gems. So not an enthusiastic thumbs up from me. I wish the devs would read this and change the game. Just for me!

posted in Demigods on Feb 18, 14 8:52 AM
Janette5 wrote:This game makes this done-to-death-type games fun again. Like all the games in the genre you have to collect resources, fix stuff and build stuff.

This is what makes this one worthwhile:

It is fast paced enough not to get bored - at no stage was I just waiting for the workers to run around, there was always enough going on, enough to plan for and decisions to make on the next action.

You build alters to the gods and each alter gives you a different benefit, so you worship at the alter depending on what benefit you want. This is entirely up to you to decide. In addition these spells from the gods can be used to generate extra resources out of your buildings so that you don't have to wait for them to tick over. This is a really great and useful addition.

There are hidden pathways and obstacles so you have to click around - you run in tunnels and under stuff. There are also quite often more than one pathway so it is up to you which pathway to clear.

There are extras - collect the golden sheep for a bonus star, easier said than done, it requires strategy and pre-planning.

This game is all strategy and you have to decide carefully and choose wisely else you'll have to restart the level and make different choices. It is a fun challenge!

Great review! I totally agree!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator