Posts created by mollyal

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 15 10:15 AM
You need to take 6 pictures of mom and Paige. How do you take the picture??? I've clicked on them as they swing by, but nothing happens. Instructions would be appreciated.

Molly

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Mar 6, 15 10:17 AM
I finished with 3/4 gold on levels, all the flower bonuses, chests, and coins, and still came up $6000 short. Replaying levels doesn't get any extra money, so there's no way. I'm very disappointed---if I had known about the 100% requirement for the wedding, I wouldn't have bought the game. And I won't be buying any more of their games.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Mar 6, 15 10:14 AM
If you don't get the wedding 100% done, you don't get a wedding. That's not right---if I had known that before, I wouldn't have bought the game. When I pay money for a game, I expect to be able to get to see the "end of the story."

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: Bridal Pursuit on Mar 6, 15 10:07 AM
I'm still coming up $6000 short to finish the wedding. I played through once, learned some things, and then started a new game. I got 3/4 gold, all the flower bonuses, all the chests and coins, played the bonus levels. Still came up $6000 short. I'm very disgusted and disappointed. I had no idea there was a "requirement" to have the wedding or I wouldn't have bought the game.

Re-playing levels to change them from silver to gold doesn't get me any extra money, re-playing levels for coins gets no extra money. In fact, I noticed that once or twice when I replayed a level to change it to gold I actually got less money than before---go figure! Is there a "charge" for replaying a level?

This is the last money this game developer will get out of me.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: Bridal Pursuit on Feb 27, 15 4:11 PM
The ones I read posted here aren't working. They keep saying "3 levels." Well, there are 4 sets of flowers---which do you consider top, middle, and bottom? I've tried lots of combinations without success. I need one that works! Help!

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 15 4:06 PM
There are 4 sets of flowers---how can there be 3 levels??? This didn't work for me. Help!

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 15 3:29 PM
What's the solution to this flower pattern? I've tried several combinations and am tired of trying. Please help!

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: Bridal Pursuit on Feb 27, 15 8:52 AM
I just found out that I can't finish the game unless the wedding is 100%. Well, I'm only at 77%. I think 100% might be out of reach for me. I got maybe half the levels gold and a few barely made it in silver because they are so ridiculously hard. I don't care about getting gold, but I do care about finishing the game. I had no idea this would happen. I paid for this game. I believe I should be able to finish it without jumping through hoops! I bought the first two Gardens Inc. games and really enjoyed them, but this one sucks.

Developers pay attention--people who buy a game want to be able to finish it! I feel like you've cheated me.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: Bridal Pursuit on Feb 14, 15 6:49 AM
I have the first two games and planned to buy this one during the next sale. But I can't find it listed on the site. What happened???

posted in Bipo: The Mystery of the Red Panda on Jan 29, 15 3:03 PM
Can't find something to get water in order to do quest

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 14 7:32 AM
I only have one pet, and he sits in the bottom left corner of the screen. I have unique food, special food, and rare food in my inventory. Won't these feed the pet?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 14 2:24 PM
I'm playing Midnight Castle on my Kindle. How do you feed your pet? I seem to have a lot of pet food in my inventory, but I can't figure out how to feed it to my pet. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Farm to Fork on Apr 4, 14 1:41 PM
The time limit for gold is ridiculously short on most levels. I'm good at time management games, but find this one practically unbeatable. I finally gave up on one level where I couldn't even get silver in the time limit they gave (on the fourth farm). I won't even be finishing this one.

Time limits are supposed to be challenging not so frustrating and impossible that you want to scream after playing the level for the nth time.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Aug 16, 13 11:31 AM
You need seeds to plant and to fix the flooded pathway. I collect the seeds I see, but it's not nearly enough, and I don't see a seed shack. So how do I get more seeds???

posted in Cooking Quest on Sep 18, 12 9:16 AM
It took me less than 10 minutes to know I did not like this game. Items extremely difficult to find, hints cost money, and you are punished for "clicking too often." All things I hate in a HO game. In the second HO screen, I couldn't find half the objects, even searching close up with reading glasses. If you only think it might be the object, better not click until you're absolutely sure---two or three clicks and it takes money and time. And hints don't build up or have you find certain objects to get more, they just cost you money you've earned up to that point.

I uninstalled it and have no intention of buying it.

posted in Millennium 2: Take Me Higher on Aug 29, 12 6:24 AM
Thanks for all the help. The alt enter did the trick. I appreciate all the help and replies to my post. You all rock.,

posted in Millennium 2: Take Me Higher on Aug 28, 12 11:57 AM
The game is not filling the whole page all I get is a small picture on screen. This has never happened in the past. I have played alot of big fish games and this is the first time this has happened. I did notice that on screen there was not an option on the main screen only a "input" line.

posted in Vagrant Hearts 2 on Aug 21, 12 12:31 PM
Thanks for the help. Silly me was looking NW for a larger tower as was instructed.
Thanks again

posted in Vagrant Hearts 2 on Aug 20, 12 2:45 PM
After entering Beach Village was instructed to go to Forbidden Tower which is NW of Beach Village. I have looked everwhere and can not find Tower. HELP

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 22, 12 7:34 AM
I'm ready for a spoiler! Please post where you found it.

Molly

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator