Posts created by bfgErie

posted in Rainbow Web II on Jan 13, 10 8:22 PM
I just want to let everyone know that the Daily Deal coupon code for Rainbow Web II has now been fixed. Once again, we apologize for the trouble! Also, the coupon code for this game will be valid an extra 24 hours. So, you have a little extra time to decide if you want to pick up Rainbow Web II. I highly recommend this game, by the way. It seems really simple, but it's very addictive!

If you purchased the game at the incorrect price, contact Customer Support and we will refund the charge. You can reach the Customer Support team by clicking on the "Help" link in the upper right corner of this page.

We do have a thread in the Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove Collector's Edition forum regarding the Mac version of this game. I can tell you that it is coming in the next few weeks. They are still testing the game and, as such, can't be certain of an exact release date as of yet. Here's a link to the thread I mentioned earlier:

Mac version of Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove coming soon

I hope this helps!

bfgErie

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Jan 6, 10 11:40 AM
I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to the Azada 2 forum. Please note that every game released on Big Fish Games has it's own individual forum. You can find them all by clicking on the "All Game Forums" link at the top of this page.

posted in Harlequin Presents ™: Hidden Object of Desire on Jan 2, 10 4:06 PM
Hi Everyone,

We now have a full walkthrough up on our Big Fish Blog to help any players that get stuck while playing Harlequin Presents ™: Hidden Object of Desire.

To get to that walkthrough directly, simply click on the following link:

Blog Walkthrough for Harlequin Presents ™: Hidden Object of Desire

Happy gaming!

bfgErie

posted in Broken Hearts: A Soldier's Duty on Jan 2, 10 4:05 PM
Hi Everyone,

We now have a full walkthrough up on our Big Fish Blog to help any players that get stuck while playing Broken Hearts: A Soldier's Duty.

Blog Walkthrough for Broken Hearts: A Soldier's Duty

Happy gaming!

bfgErie

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 2, 10 4:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

We now have a full walkthrough up on our Big Fish Blog to help any players that get stuck while playing Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise.

Blog Walkthrough for Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise

Happy gaming!

bfgErie

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Jan 1, 10 5:06 PM
I've gone ahead and moved this thread over to the Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High forum. Please note that each game released on Big Fish Games has it's own individual forums. You can find a list of them all by clicking on the "All Game Forums" link at the top of the page.

Thanks!

bfgErie

Hi Reba7,

We apologize for the confusion. You can reach our Customer Support team by clicking on the "Help" link in the upper right corner of this page. Once you are on our support site, there will be a link marked "Contact Us" on the lower left corner of our help pages.

bfgErie

posted in Tropical Farm on Dec 31, 09 4:30 PM
Just want to let folks know that we now have a new version of Tropical Farm available for download right now. This new version corrects the problems with the game not saving on exit and freezing up during tutorial.

We apologize greatly for this error. Here's how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC game.
1. Go to your Purchase History and click Install Now next to the game.
2. Select Run or Save File.
3. If prompted, click OK or Run to open the game's executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our Help pages.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 31, 09 4:27 PM
Hi everyone,

Just want to let folks know that we now have a new version of Westward IV: All Aboard available for download right now. This new version fixes the locked train allowing the player to continue playing if their latest save is before the completion of train race. This fix prevents employment at the upgraded train yard after the player loses the railroad.

We apologize greatly for this error. Here's how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC game.
3. If prompted, click OK or Run to open the game's executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our Help pages.

bfgErie

posted in Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains on Dec 31, 09 4:18 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains. Most technical problems with our games can be resolved through our Help pages. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

I hope this helps!

bfgErie

posted in Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains on Dec 31, 09 4:15 PM
Hi everyone,

Just want to let folks know that we now have a new version of Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains available for download right now. This new version corrects the problems people have been reporting with the screen resolution of the game.

Uninstall a PC Game

Reinstall a PC game.

bfgErie

Update Jan 13th, 2010

Today, a new build has gone live that resolves an error that occurs when entering the laundry room area.

posted in The Perfect Tree on Dec 29, 09 6:58 PM
Just want to let folks know that we now have a new version of The Perfect Tree available for download right now. This new version corrects the issue with level 108.

PLEASE NOTE: If you reinstall the new version, you must start this level over from the beginning to see the fix. We apologize greatly for this error. Here's how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game

Reinstall a PC game.

bfgErie

posted in The Perfect Tree on Dec 24, 09 2:40 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with The Perfect Tree. Most technical problems with our games can be resolved through our Help pages. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people in the past:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

I hope this helps!

bfgErie

posted in The Perfect Tree on Dec 24, 09 2:38 PM
Hi Sxygrn,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with our games. I would recommend contacting our Support Team. I'm certain that they can help you out with this. While we will do our best to help in the forums, the best way to get technical issues resolved is through our our Support Team.

bfgErie

Hi gabrielsmom,

The system requirements also contains information about the size of a particular game. You can find the system requirements for all of our games listed on the game page below the sample pictures of the game. Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe Murders in the Rue Morgue Collector's Edition game is 391 MB in size.

I hope this helps!

bfgErie

I am very sorry that some people are having trouble getting the game to run properly. Most technical problems with our games are resolved through our Help pages. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people in the past:

Game Compatibility

While we will try to help on the forums, the best way to get technical issues resolved is through our Help pages.

bfgErie

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 16, 09 8:48 PM
Just want to let folks know that we now have a new version of Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis available now. This new version corrects the issue with the crash that occurred during the colored ball minigame. We apologize greatly for this error.

The new build is marked for a critical update in the Game Manager. To install the new build, you just need to start up the Game Manager and click on the alert button for the critical update. You can also update the game yourself, by uninstalling the old version and redownloading the game from your purchase history listed on the My Account portion of the website.

Here is a link to more instructions about uninstaling and reinstalling a game.

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 16, 09 8:47 PM
Just want to let folks know that we now have a new version of Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis available now. This new version corrects the issue with the crash that occurred during the colored ball minigame. We apologize greatly for this error.

The new build is marked for a critical update in the Game Manager. To install the new build, you just need to start up the Game Manager and click on the alert button for the critical update. You can also update the game yourself, by uninstalling the old version and redownloading the game from your purchase history listed on the My Account portion of the website.

Here is a link to more instructions about uninstaling and reinstalling a game.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 16, 09 6:31 PM
I just want to pop in here and remind folks to please remember to be respectful of one another in your posts. Everyone has a right to his or her own opinion and you we certainly want to hear it. But when you express your opinion in these forums, you must be respectful of each other.

Thank you!

bfgErie

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator