Posts created by patmosby

posted in Paradise Quest on Aug 19, 10 8:58 AM
Let me start out saying I JUST LOVE THIS GAME. This is the best M3 game I have played and I have played a few. I am playing Timed and found when I got to the 'dark' levels it would take me several tries to get off these levels. SO, I decided that I would change to 'untimed' for the dark levels and although they are still frustrating, I could atleast complete them in one sitting. This change made me fear and hate them much less. So now each time I go to a level and it starts dark, I backout and make my change, when level is completed, I change back to timed.

Also discovered that you can 'jump' to areas that are not yet opened on the map and this will open up the map more. So once the 'vine' is complete, jump way up, down, or either side as far as you can outside the visible lines. It will help you complete levels that are difficult by opening up the map to unexplored areas.

Again, what a great game

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Aug 10, 10 10:05 PM
I changed the resolution and you are right - there is a full screen. thanks
but you are also right, what a pain in the *** to change it back each time, as I do not play any game straight thru. But I guess this is better than nothing. thanks again.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Aug 10, 10 10:05 PM
I changed the resolution and you are right - there is a full screen. thanks
but you are also right, what a pain in the *** to change it back each time, as I do not play any game straight thru. But I guess this is better than nothing. thanks again.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Aug 10, 10 4:59 PM
I am so glad this thread is here. I too wrote BF but have received no response. I did not have security problems and can not speak to the game running slow as my problem is the cut of 'top & bottom as well as right side of screen going farther than I can see. This is a problem and I too am getting no response. BF support team has always been so helpful, this is not like them to ignore their customers so blantently. Wonder if all the problems were also in the CE edition, just wondering.

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 7:40 AM
WOW I am impressed, not only do the developers read our forum, but are ready to jump in and fix the problems with their programs right away. Thank you

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Jul 10, 10 9:07 AM
I agree, this is a game that developers should take note to - how to be creative without overtaxing the brain or on the other hand putting it to sleep. This game was a great length, and did i say extremely CREATIVE, funny, colorful and kept me interested never knowing what to expect next. Hopefully there is a sequence or another like it. will be waiting.

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Jul 5, 10 10:22 AM
I have been playing and really enjoying the game, but I too wondered where all the voices went. I have not heard any voice sounds. I really would have made a good game great, i'm just saying

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Jul 4, 10 10:21 AM
After you have done the favor for the florist, he gives you a 'leaf' that keeps things cold. Give the leaf to the butcher and he will owe you a favor. Later when you need the bone, he gives it to you.

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Jul 4, 10 9:53 AM
Someone mentioned talking but I don't have any voices from either the main character or anyone she "talks" to. Is there something wrong with my system or are there no real voice sounds in the game - only questions and responses to 'choose' ???

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Jun 27, 10 7:37 AM
I ususally read the forum for reviews before I buy and this game had good ratings so I bought and played. Must say the reviews were 'right on' - this was a great game, had good clear colors, it was adventure (toings & froing) and I really enjoyed it - [b]UP TO THE END - --THE END JUST SUCKED. Just tell me why the developers had to ruin such a good love story I mean I am just saying

posted in Dream Day Honeymoon on Jun 27, 10 7:30 AM
This is the DD for today. Have played Married in Manhatten, will probably try this one since you can't go too wrong for 2.99. Really enjoy the HOGS but lately have been more enjoying the IHOG and Adventures. But this seems very easy playing.

HAPPY GAMING

posted in Mind's Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten on Apr 7, 10 9:02 AM
Tried to download game and windows could not verify developer and cancelled download. Operating system Windows VISTA and this is the first game that I have not been able to download. anyone else have that message from windows - Norton security system.

posted in The Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure on Apr 4, 10 12:03 PM
I completed the game but only saw 5 or 6 lands before I broke the spell and the game ended. Where are the 12 lands you visited, did I do something wrong and miss something along the way to the end. Nice game but wish it were longer. I also did not upgrade any buildings, so the game ended tooooo soon. Where are there more lands???

posted in The Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure on Apr 4, 10 12:00 PM
I sure agree that this game could and should have been longer. I too did not upgrade any buildings as I could not see the reason for doing so. I was totally suprised when the game ended after breaking the witch spell. It was like what do I do now?? Did not even get to the place where I received the last power up as I had enough resources without it to complete my tasks. Fun game, but there sure could have been more lands to visit.....

posted in The Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure on Apr 2, 10 1:28 PM
Can anyone tell me whether it is necessary to 'upgrade' each building. What is the advantage to doing an upgrade? Do they produce more goods?
Thanks

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Mar 5, 10 6:10 PM
So far the biggest problem I have had is with the 'vanishing' stone/rock by the car in chapter 2. I have deleted and reinstalled the game and started from a previous save, but when I pick up the rock to break the window - I hear 'swoosh' and the rock vanishes. Cannot break the window without it. Have had no problems with inventory items, i don't think, up to this point. What can I do about the missing rock?? HELP Must I start a new profile ??

posted in Blackwell Unbound on Feb 8, 10 9:53 AM
Thanks for the walkthru. With this help I will purchase the game for 2.99 todays DD

posted in Pure Hidden on Aug 13, 09 7:07 PM
I must say that Pure Hidden is the most creative hidden object game that I have played. The sceens are so different, the minis are simple and easy but also FUN. Although there is no story to follow, I find myself going back each evening for about 1/2 hr and working on a couple of boxes.

This might not be for everyone, but for those of us who appreciate something different, this has been a pleasure.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jul 27, 09 2:58 PM
Many people can't find the wood - something in the program and some video cards that prevent this. I have the same problem and have contacted support, waiting for answer - hoping for FIX - great game otherwise - first problem.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jul 27, 09 12:44 PM
I too am having a problem here - there is NO wood in the right corner. Have looked forever and it is not there. Have uninstalled and then reinstalled but still NO wood. Have contacted support and am awaiting answer. Asked them if there is going to be a fix. Hope so because this is really a great game....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator