Posts created by lvd04

posted in Mystery P.I.: The London Caper on Jul 2, 16 12:50 PM
Where have all the mystery P.I. games gone?? I bought 5 of them but they are not in my purchase history, not listed on BigFish, not on my game manager. What happened?

posted in Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco on Jul 2, 16 12:48 PM
Where have all the mystery P.I. games gone?? I bought 5 of them but they are not in my purchase history, not listed on BigFish, not on my game manager. What happened?

posted in Mystery P.I.: Lost in Los Angeles on Jul 2, 16 12:47 PM

posted in Mystery P.I. - The Lottery Ticket on Jul 2, 16 11:00 AM
I bought this game but now I can't find it anywhere. It's not in my purchase history, It's not listed under Hidden Object games and doesn't come up when I search for it. What's going on. I bought a number of the Mystery P.I. games

posted in Hidden Object: Home Makeover 2 on Jun 27, 16 3:37 PM
I played 30 minutes of the demo. I got to the level where you have to find however many squirrels. I found all but one, the hint would not work and I could not proceed any further. I exited, went to the forums to see if anyone else had a suggestion, but nothing. I restarted the game and it would not load. Not sure if this is a technical problem, but no way would I buy this game.

posted in 7 Roses: A Darkness Rises on Jun 22, 16 10:38 AM
Game opens in windowed mode. When I expanded it to full screen it began flashing and I needed to restart my computer. These kinds of problems are becoming the norm with BigFish. I encounter more games that don't work than games that do work. Very frustrated.

posted in Spring in Japan on Jun 20, 16 1:31 PM
Same issue as the others - won't play at full screen.

posted in Griddlers Beach Season on Apr 21, 16 1:21 PM
Game will not open and causes my computer to freeze. Then I need to restart the computer. I've tried all the suggestions that Big Fish suggests but they do not work. This is happening more and more with the games I download from this site. I'm very frustrated.

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Magic Mosaics on Apr 11, 16 8:07 PM
Will not run on windows 10. This is becoming more and more of a problem with this operating system.

Does not work on windows 10. Opens as a white box and freezes the computer - had to force a restart.

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Christmas Lights on Dec 23, 15 8:50 PM
This may not be Fantasy Mosaics, but it's so much better than yesterday's offering or the horrid Griddlers series. I bought this right away. I'd love to see more like this.

posted in Christmas Mosaic Puzzle on Dec 21, 15 3:44 PM
I closed the game and reopened it and now it works.

posted in Christmas Mosaic Puzzle on Dec 21, 15 3:34 PM
Also having problems with blank screen at level 15 or 16. I'm running windows 10

posted in Laruaville 4 on Dec 17, 15 10:28 AM
Any hints on how to approach this level? I'm not getting anywhere.

posted in Edna & Harvey: The Puzzle on Dec 2, 15 3:19 PM
Wanted to try this game, but no idea how to play it. there are no instructions and when I tried to drag and drop, nothing moved.

posted in Halloween Riddles: Mysterious Griddlers on Oct 31, 15 2:58 PM
Downloaded and installed this game but when I try to start it, my computer goes crazy and i have to bring up the task manager and restart the computer - happened twice. Won't try it again.

posted in Hotel Mahjong on Aug 11, 15 10:02 AM

5 different Mahjong games
20 floors with 5 rooms each
Two game modes: against the clock or relaxed
Detailed explanations of every game

Where is the relaxed game mode hidden?

posted in Hotel Mahjong on Aug 11, 15 10:01 AM
How do I get the relaxed version? It says there are 2 choices - timed and relaxed but I can't find the relaxed version. Otherwise, no buy for me.

posted in Clover Tale: The Magic Valley on Dec 31, 14 3:09 PM
It's too bad about this game. The colors are vibrant and beautiful, but the rules are way too complex. I don't like either timers or limited moves. I love match 3, but not this one.

posted in Fill And Cross Christmas Riddles on Dec 22, 14 9:16 AM
This game was clearly not ready to release. I'm having the same problem as Katy and everyone else - windows 8

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator