Posts created by bethy829

posted in Lex Venture: A Crossword Caper on Jun 2, 11 2:37 PM
Same problem here. Is it Window 7 or all operating systems? I have windows 7, but also have a Vista. Think I'll try it on that one. Went to help pages but didn't help.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 15, 11 12:28 PM
Okay, here I sit...trying to decide..Do I love this game or do I hate this game???
Very different than the normal games we play. It has a little of everything in it. I
do like the fact that you have to use brain power. There are walkthroughs for this game. if you are undecided check them out for help and length. I have and pretty much leaning toward buying it. That way it won't matter if I hate or love it...it will be mine to choose and I'm sure I will be going back and forth deciding. At any rate...I'm off to buy it.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain on Apr 9, 11 10:53 AM
The game does not play full screen. I have a black bar on the left and part of the scene on the right is missing. I do not want to play in window mode. It looks like it
might be a good game. But won't buy until I can see the entire screen. I don't mind black bars on either side as long as I can see the whole scene.

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 30, 10 1:02 PM
What an AWESOME game! Such a change from HOG and match three. You really feel like you are actually on the island. I normally don't like this type of game, but can't stop playing it. Got the whole family hooked. Hope there will be a Castaway 2 soon.
Thanks BF... you out did yourself on this game...

posted in Trinklit Supreme on Oct 9, 10 5:37 PM
About half hour into the game, it closes down and goes back to the desktop with error that windows will try to find a solution and advise me. I have also had the problem with the game freezing up. It is a great game, very addictive...and good change from my favorite interaction HOG. Hope this problem can be fixed soon. I talked my sister into buying it and as soon as she did..Viola! she has the same problems. Geeez..and she is still talking to me LOL..

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 12, 10 1:48 PM
You have to first take your letter from inventory and click it a few times on the letter on the table..it will then show you the secret staircase, take your crowbar and hit the blanket on the bed and away you go...took me a while to figure that one out, I first thought it was a glitch and then discovered it was, but in ME...

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 12, 10 12:55 PM
I can't leave the city. I have the crowbar, use it on, around, under the blanket, any place I can think of but it still does nothing. I can go no farther. I have purchased this game and hope that this is a glitch that will be fixed soon. Anybody else having this same problem??

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 15, 10 4:25 PM
My game keeps freezing up. Sometimes I can window-D and check out the blog walkthrough but most the time not. The game keeps freezing and I have to completely shut down (which as we know is not good for the PC) Also it will freeze even when not Window-d, I went to put the gavel in the puzzle and it stuck in the first hole and there I sat and couldn't get out unless I shut down. Great game tho. Is any one else having the same problem?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator