Posts created by sweetie83

posted in Affair Bureau on Apr 24, 09 4:26 PM
I had no problem dl the game. Have not played it yet, however. Regarding **** too dark and too small, I have had that issue before with other games. (Eyes are getting older. LOL) To correct this you can decrease resolution by right clicking on the desktop and choosing display properties. Depending on the monitor and/or video card you can lighten the screens by adjusting the gamma setting on the monitor controls.

posted in Jane's Hotel on Apr 5, 09 12:37 AM
I got through level 35. How are you doing with 26? Could you tell me what seems to be hanging things up? I'd like to help you if I can.

posted in Jane's Hotel on Mar 28, 09 4:20 PM
Are you keeping your plants watered? Did you notice that if the leaves start to fall and drop the meter drops like a rock?

posted in Jane's Hotel on Mar 28, 09 3:54 PM
What's the problem? I'm stuck on level 35, so maybe I can help you and someone else can help me.

Are you keeping your plants watered? Did you notice that if the leaves start to fall and drop the meter drops like a rock?

posted in Jane's Hotel on Mar 28, 09 3:51 PM
Hi...I'm an eclectic game player. I like Jane's Hotel, Cake Mania and a few others; I also play hidden object games a lot, love jigsaw puzzles, and match games. Just like to play, I suppose.

posted in Jane's Hotel on Mar 28, 09 3:48 PM
I really like Jane's Hotel. I'm trying to get through level 35 right now. Sure wish I could hire more staff. LOL No technical problems at all. It's great. Graphics are really nice, too.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator