Posts created by JamieJBD

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 11 9:12 AM
Opps! Just went back to finish the trial..it's a music box thing the monkey has.

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 11 8:53 AM
I am pretty much agreeing with everyone's negatives about this game. I was a little disappointed because I thought it would be a lot better.
I don't think it's worth the CE either. What bugged me (like lots of people) was the monkey banging his drum for the hints. I sat there waiting and watching him. Nothing was happening. Yes. Eventually--but it was annoying.

Hi. I just finished the game and I loved everything about it! I especially liked the "evidence wall" Why? Thought it was neat. I'll give the whole game an A+
It was really fun! I can't wait for part 2!

posted in The Secrets of Arcelia Island on Oct 3, 11 6:32 AM
topsey42 wrote:how many times do you have to lift the coals before the bucket is filled, i have tried several times but no luck as yet

Hey. Oh. I was having the same PROBLEM! I read other people's entries, tried and it still didn't work-it was annoying! Someone said to put the trowel over the coals, let it glow red and move it over to the bucket. When you move it over to the bucket, keep your finger down on the controler. I guess you can say let it hover and drop....
I hope that isn't as confusing as it sounds/looks.

I do agree with some that said the game was short. Yes.
But I enjoyed it a lot.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 11 10:30 AM
Hi. I've read all the tips. I am ready to put my fist through this computer!
I've put the clock on 10:00 what seems like a million times. Nothing is happening. I tried setting it to the 9:10 open time to the 10:00 close time. I've tired just 10:00.
What the heck am I NOT doing??
Thanks!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 27, 11 6:10 AM
bonnieau wrote:I played the hidden object scene in farm house cut the bag of grain and added to my inventory went to the bird house to put grain now its not in my inventory and can't get back to the scene in the farmhouse anybody else have this problem

Yep. I am having the same problem.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 27, 11 5:40 AM
Hi. I'm having a problem like a lot of others with the lack of a skip bar on the star puzzle in the cemetery. I haven't had any of the other problems people seem to be having....yet...
Thanks

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 9, 11 6:11 AM
Hi. I love this game. I've played the whole hour and will most certainly buy it!

posted in Epic Escapes: Dark Seas on May 6, 11 12:50 PM
Yep. Had the same problem(s) There is another post "Could not finish because of glitch" up a bit. The person is having the same problems.

posted in Epic Escapes: Dark Seas on May 6, 11 12:47 PM
I am having the same problem. I've found everything on the list, but the list keeps going back (hanging) to the wall. I click on it (again) and there is nothing ON the list since I FOUND everything. I was able to put the fuse in the box. The handle won't attach to the door. So, I am stuck there also. (clicked "hint" too--just like you--nothing)

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on May 1, 11 6:37 AM
Loved this game. I loved the fact it was LONG!
Great!

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 11 1:20 PM
Loved this game. Loved the music.
Was well worth the CE $$ The bonus play was great too!

LOVE THIS GAME!

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Apr 8, 11 12:53 PM
I do agree about the ending not being good, but I was thinking there would be a part 2/game continuation? Also, it went so fast, but I think the "wolf's head" on the floor was a mask, wasn't it?

posted in Strange Cases - The Lighthouse Mystery on Jun 15, 10 10:04 AM
Well, I just figured it out. We're not realizing that there may be another part of the puzzle needed before we can use the skip button or actually figure out the puzzle!

posted in Strange Cases - The Lighthouse Mystery on Jun 15, 10 9:39 AM
I'm having a problem too! I am so glad you guys said that! I thought it was me too!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator