Posts created by loiszwei

posted in Escape from Thunder Island on May 30, 11 9:00 AM
I have already sent this for a discussion and have not gotten an answer. May be you can give me the answer. I am by the hut. I have put out all the torches that I was suppose to put out. I am not able to enter the hut. The walkthrough says to put out the torches and wait for the cut scene and then I should be able to enter the hut. What does it mean by the cut scene. Please help me.loiszwei

posted in Escape from Thunder Island on May 29, 11 7:21 PM
I used the bucket of water to put out all the torches. I want to enter the hut but I am unable to do so. The walkthrough says to enter the hut after the cut scene. What is the cut scene.loiszwei

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 12, 11 6:31 PM
I bought the collector's edition of dark dimensions city of fog. where is the strategy guide, I can not find it. loiszwei

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on May 6, 11 11:01 AM
I found the spider ring,Go back to the room with the 2 unicorns on shelf On the table with the lace table cloth is a opened book. Click on the book. On the top left side of book is the spider ring. loiszwei

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on May 5, 11 1:37 PM
I noticed that many of us are unable to find the spider ring. One of the players said that they got help by looking at the book. I have no idea what book they are talking about. There is a book on the bottom left side of screen. It does not say anything about the spider ring. Please help me. loiszwei

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on May 5, 11 1:27 PM
I also can not find the spider ring in the bonus game. They say to look in the book. Please tell me where I can find the book. Please help me. loiszwei

posted in Mystery Novel on Apr 21, 11 7:58 PM
the last idol I found in the police station.loiszwei

I found the ball and now I need to take the raft back and return to the street door to place the ball on rite. Where is the street door found. Help me please. loiszwei

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Jan 15, 11 7:38 PM
rtrooney, thank you for your help. loiszwei

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Jan 15, 11 5:55 PM
I took the cheese from the barrel but can not find the 6 of clubs. loiszwei

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Jan 15, 11 5:54 PM
please tell me where is the beam to put in the wagon jack.loiszwei

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 11 2:22 PM
never mind answering me, I goofed .loiszwei

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 11 2:19 PM
Please help me get to the school. I have used the strategy guide and I was not helped.loiszwei

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Gates of Fate on Dec 26, 10 2:51 PM
To Mr Motto Thank you for trying to help me. I checked out all the pedestals and still can not find the vase. Also you suggested that I should not put my email address in my forum request. How would I remove it. Thank you again. loiszwei

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Gates of Fate on Dec 26, 10 9:30 AM
I found all the artifacts including a vase, I put all the artifacts on the pedestals but when I went to put the vase on the pedestal it was gone. I have no idea as to where the vase went to. Please help me. loiszwei. lrzwei@hotmail.com

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Dec 21, 10 2:21 PM
first of all for some reason the hint icon on the right side of the screen on the bottom does not always work.. I"m in the dentist's office and I cannot find the clamp. Please help me. loiszwei

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Dec 16, 10 10:49 AM
I zoomed on the blackboard in the school house to solve the puzzle and nothing happened. What am I doing wrong. loiszwei Also how do I get to the maple shed.

where do I find the snail to feed the duck with. Thank You. loiszwei

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 30, 10 1:21 PM
Nat-Pink, thank you for your reply. I did use the hint button, and I had gone to a different scene originally and it still did not work. loiszwei

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 30, 10 12:17 PM
I am trying to get the lady bug, and I unable to do so. Therefore I need help.loiszwei

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator