Posts created by rayhnee

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 18, 14 6:59 PM
I've done the first few quests but when I look at the quest list, it says I haven't down any.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 25, 14 5:19 PM
It wants me to find certain runes but I already have those runes. Why won't it take them?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 24, 14 7:04 PM
Actually it tells me my email isn't registered but I know it is.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 24, 14 7:02 PM
I tried to connect my iPad to my existing account but it keeps telling me my email or password is incorrect. They aren't. Can we connect the two?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 22, 14 9:53 AM
Can I connect to the current version with the IOS version?

posted in Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 14 7:22 PM
I had the machete but now I have to cut the branch and the machete is gone. Has this happened to anyone else? What can I do?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 11, 14 2:42 PM
I think you mean the Awakening series?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 10, 14 1:51 PM
I'm needing to get 1 one more Djinn of Time but even after playing Glitterstone Mines a dozen times, I haven't gotten a single one. Apparently the PTB have dialed the possibilities of getting certain quest items down to nada.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 16, 14 7:42 AM
I've checked in 15 days in a row. I haven't gotten any bundles, not for the 7th day check in nor for the 14th day check in.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 12, 14 10:38 AM
Wasn't able to finish this ... got stuck on the one needing 10-5-5 and ran out of time. Hopefully they'll do what they did before and it will pop up again until you actually finish it.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 6, 14 3:16 PM
I finally just gave up. I played the scene maybe 20 times and got nothing so it's proven to be just a big waste of energy and the prize is not worth buying energy to win. (Buy energy just to win energy? That makes no sense!)

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 3, 14 6:29 PM
I've been playing Rosetum Gardens for the past 3-4 days and haven't gotten a one. Anyone have any luck getting any?

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 14 3:21 PM
I played the demo and decided to buy it. When I started to play again it said my game was corrupted and I needed to restart. No biggie, wasn't far along then as I entered the hidden area and saw ::whoever:: kneeling facing the wall. She started to turn and my computer crashed and I got the blue screen of death. When I restarted and started the game again, it said my game was corrupted and I had to restart.

I play on Windows.

posted in Fall of the New Age on Feb 12, 14 6:30 PM
I've tried clicking the buttons in the order that's in my journal and nothing happens! Help?

posted in Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 13 10:27 AM
Just a minor, minor thing but when I was trying to collect something in the Chapel (I think the rune), the popup popped up in another language (Russian?).

There's a scroll that says there is a way to help both tribes but I couldn't see a way to use it. Anyone else able to use it?

I'd love to give this game a decent try but I can't get past the match ape head/body/tail and the skip doesn't seem to be working.

I totally enjoyed this story. The scenes are great and I love the statutes! The storyline is very good. The only problem is some of the wording. The best example is when that after the 'hero' 'died', the detective says "I'll forget his courage.".

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 12 2:16 PM
This looks very promising. Anyone have any idea of the length?

Please let me know if it's worth buying the CE version or should I wait for the SE version?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator