Posts created by sartasia

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Nov 16, 16 7:58 AM
burf90
I stand corrected. I checked and you are right. One of the earlier games did require all and I mistakenly assumed this would be the same. Thanks for the heads up.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Nov 15, 16 9:56 AM
Actually you get the Eagle Eye for:
... not using a hint on a completed list...
AND finding all the recyclables...
AND finding all the wild life.
Simply completing the HO list with no hint will not get it for you.

Happy gaming.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Nov 15, 16 9:43 AM
Once I tried the demo to make sure they hadn't changed their format (I'm looking at you Adelantado 4 developers ) it was an instant buy for me. I love the vacation ecape feel, the ease and old school challenge of objects and recyclables along with the varied interesting facts you can pick up along the way in the mini games. The replayablility is fine with these games too as they alter your search list with each new attempt. You also have the ability to return to any scene you like. If you want to relax for a while come visit the Park. This series along with "Cruise Director" are a light comfortable treat in the social gaming menu.

As always try before you buy.
Happy gaming.

The series was never the same once Eipix took over. Not necessarily a bad change but a change none the less. The Blue Tea games were wonderful!

CiChDa wrote:The game is intriguing, beautifully made, puzzles give you a puzzle', just wish there was a sale on Tuesday. ( It never ends for those of us looking at the bank book)

I would buy this in a heartbeat.

Thanks to BF for adding more entertainment, especially appreciated as a game club member.

There's always a sale on Wednesday so the wait won't be too long.

posted in Shadowplay: Darkness Incarnate Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 16 6:42 AM
Just wanted to say that I have been using WIN 10 since it came out in beta and my GM has worked fine. Good luck.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 on Aug 8, 16 10:28 AM
I too enjoy this series along with the "Park Ranger" line. The HOs offer some challenges, the mini games vary from easy to stop and think and the games have a light fun feeling to them. Some may be bored but I think of these as the nice light drink on the casual games menu. An immediate buy for me.

Happy Gaming.

posted in Prehistoric Tales on May 27, 16 3:20 PM
Tuvana65 wrote:
sartasia wrote:How do you buy men? Can't find the window. Am I just blind?...lol It says there is a "war window" where I can purchase men but I don't see it.

I had to fight my first battle before that window popped up.

You were right!!!! I started a new profile. It finally let me battle and I got my icon.

posted in Prehistoric Tales on May 25, 16 1:20 PM
Couldn't figure out why I couldn't find the "war window" to purchase warriors.
Well after looking up images online it would appear I have a glitch.I have no warrior icon.
What a disappointment.. Since I purchased it I hope a patch appears soon.
Edited to add:
Win 10 /64 bit /PC

posted in Prehistoric Tales on May 25, 16 1:18 PM
Well after looking up images online it would appear I have a glitch.I have no warrior icon.
What a disappointment.

posted in Prehistoric Tales on May 25, 16 1:08 PM
All I have in the bottom right is an icon for my map and one for my hero.
When I am on the home screen there is also the construction icon.
I'm on level 12
Since I wondered if it was based on need I've built
5 training camps
3 barracks
1 Elders camp
But no other icons have appeared on either screen. :-(

posted in Prehistoric Tales on May 25, 16 12:38 PM
How do you buy men? Can't find the window. Am I just blind?...lol It says there is a "war window" where I can purchase men but I don't see it.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 15: Ancient Land on May 17, 16 6:00 PM
Bought game without demo. Apparently this was a mistake.
Access Error Violation. Game will not play. The first time I have received this on this series. I had gotten a Norton insight warning when hitting play. Told Norton is was ok. Didn't matter. Came up with AEV anyways.
Edited to add:
Win 10
PC

posted in Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc on Mar 8, 16 9:57 AM
We are all in agreement so far. Was so entertained by the first story and here we are 4 or 5 years later with a sequel. What a great surprise. Entertaining humorous romp while switching between characters. I'll leave the specifics to others. Highly recommend for a lighthearted bit of fun.

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 15 7:49 AM
rainworm wrote: Reminds me of a movie several years ago - The Fearless Vampire Killers, directed by R. Polanski.

I was going to pass on even doing the demo but as that is one of my favorite movies you've sold me on playing! Off to give it a try.

Thanks Rainworm. :-)

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Dec 8, 15 3:19 PM
Nagster wrote:I was able to get through almost half of the game (no skipping or using hints) in Demo mode. Not sure that I want to waste a game credit on such a short game so very similar to all of its predecessors. I'd be willing to pay a discounted price for it.

I think you may have assumed the first map is all you will visit. It is not. This game is quite long and enjoyable. Yes it is very much like the others in the series including the warm weather "Park Ranger" ones which is what makes it a light and fun seasonal tradition. I have purchased all in the series and I can say I'm glad I added it to the collection.

As always...
Try before you buy.

The series was never the same after RTR. Everything that followed was a different series. I never saw any similarity after the first two. A point I accepted a long time ago. Life goes on.

I did the Beta (Demo may be different) on this and have been very much looking forward to the release. This does pick up where "Key" (didn't care for) left off. I will leave the description in general terms as I don't want to take away from the fun of discovery. Some parts were on the very simple end while others were a definite challenge. I do believe this runs truer to the original story than many of the others that had drifted in quality as at times I picked up that eerie vibe that the first and second gave me.

I know we will never get that original thrill again but this one will fit the bill well enough. Paying full price as I am oh so curious to continue. Out of the asylum and back to the insanity....

As with all games try before you buy.
Happy gaming

posted in Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies on Nov 11, 15 8:25 AM
No reviews? No comments? Surprising since this is the first ND that I ever remember having a demo.

Not a good omen....

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Nov 7, 15 8:10 AM
Howatch wrote:Not trying to be argumentative here, but I have contacted Customer Support twice in the last couple of months and both times I heard back from them very quickly (in less than 24 hours). So it's puzzling for me to read that some folks are having to wait weeks to be contacted.

I have to Agree. They have always gotten back to me quite quickly and have also been great to deal with. I'm always surprised to read those comments too.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator