Posts created by sadies_dad

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 14 8:02 AM
Thanks.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 28, 14 7:01 AM
In the tunnels, near the end of the game, I can't find any stars to click. Are there any on these scenes?

forming the crown. The upper-left unit will not align right-side up at the crown, even when all arrows are set as indicated in the guide. Cannot be done.

I got thru the first two sets, but the third set does nothing - had to skip

In the bonus HOP puzzles, a little square appears in the lower right corner. Sometimes it's lit blue, and sometimes it's dark. What does this denote?

posted in Grim Tales: Bloody Mary on Jan 15, 14 1:07 PM
PLeiaSolo wrote:I am having a problem with this game. It's almost like it's in slow-motion. The person above said it was jerky. That's how I would describe it.

I've shut it down and restarted, but it doesn't help.

I played this game a month or two ago, and it was fine. Now it's just as this person says. My drivers are all the very latest. With this problem, the game cannot be replayed on my computer.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ on Jan 1, 14 3:13 PM
I played the game all the way through to the alien code. I had to stop at that point to go somewhere. When I restarted the game, it displayed a gold "Congratulations" certificate over the code screen, and I couldn't play that puzzle. Now it's not available unless I replay the entire game again, and it may not be available even then.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Dec 25, 13 3:09 PM
I'm running Windows 8.1. When I start this game, it resets the display to some lower resolution, and I have to reselect the desktop charm in the start menu to get the game to display properly - otherwise it's in the upper-left-hand corner with the rest of the screen covered with very large desktop icons. And when I close the game, my desktop icons are all over the place. My current resolution (on a HD video [wide] monitor) is 1600 X 900. I classify this as mildly irritating, although not expected in a game in this era.

It's no biggy - I finished the game without using it. I only found the error after finishing the game, and looking at all the clickable buttons that I hadn't explored, such as Credits, and so on.

When playing the bonus chapter, clicking on the egg icon in the lower right-hand corner (next to the Hint) the screen shows (as I recall) 12 eggs to be found. I haven't found a single one, and I played the bonus chapter twice. I easily found all 40 in the main game. Question - are there any eggs in the bonus chapter?

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 13 7:01 AM
Nope - on a PC. The strategy guide is for another game that I have, which is (I think) Redemption Cemetery - Childrens Plight. It's another ERS game.

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 13 6:33 AM
The strategy guide in my game is for another game entirely.

MY question on the bonus play - in the room with the waterfall, there's a box with the outline of the nine-tailed fox. We never get to put the fox in the outline, so why is it there?

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight on Jun 8, 13 7:32 PM
bfgSeine wrote:Hi sadies_dad,

If the Game Manager is open while playing the game, that may be connected to the internet, but the game itself does not connect in any way.

Happy gaming, bfgSeine

This is the only game that does this.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight on May 25, 13 4:56 AM

sadies_dad: I've found that for searching the game Forums it's easiest to skim over the names of the threads to see if anything sounds similar to what I'm looking for. As for going online, once a game is downloaded it doesn't use the internet at all so it could just be taking time to load everything in the game.

Cheers!

bfgIzara

It's actually going online - I can watch the internet activity lights - they go wild for about two minutes every time that I start the game.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight on May 24, 13 6:24 AM
First - there's no forum-specific search feature, so I cannot tell if this has been asked before.

Second - every time that I open this game, it goes online for about two minutes before opening. Why?

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony on Apr 26, 13 7:02 PM
When I pick up the pliers, the game freezes. I have to go to Task Manager to regain control on my computer (month-old HP Pavillion with Windows 8). The error message says that an illegal area of memory was accessed by the program, and Windows was shutting it down. I lost about two hours progress.

posted in Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13 on Apr 25, 13 12:58 PM
I enjoyed a game with NO HO scenes! I love puzzles, and this had plenty. There was also an interesting story line. As to puzzles - since I like them so much, I think that game developers (Big Fish?) should make a few games that have ONLY puzzles from earlier games, without the games themselves. Maybe one or two hundred per game. Not new puzzles, but ones from old games. I hope that I said that clearly enough.

posted in Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power on Apr 1, 13 8:17 AM
I'm in the treasury room, at the puzzle where blocks are moved to match colored blocks to the colored buttons on top of three columns. The blocks either don't move, move after 20 or 30 tries, or in a direction that I don't want. How do I control these blocks? they won't slide, or respond to clicking on the blocks.

posted in Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power on Dec 3, 12 7:26 PM
Look on the ground under the tree there should be some laying there.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator