Posts created by pattyjo

I love all games from this company for the most part but some time they go a little heavy on the hidden object bits. Can someone who has played this game please let me know if they feel there are a lot of them in this game . I am on a budget and don't want to purchase this if there are a lot. Other puzzles are great and the more the merrier but not HOG's
Tks for your help in advance

posted in Through Andrea's Eyes on Feb 7, 14 3:52 PM
do any of the people speak out loud? or is it all with a dialogue box at the bottom of the screen ? Just started the game and Dr or mom never talk out loud?

I have a quick question , I just started this game and already ran into 3 HOG 's bits . Are there a lot of them in this game? I am more of a puzzle person and so if there are a lot I will skip this game. Can anyone help me with this ?
Thank you

Well I read some of the reviews for this game and thought oh boy a fun one. Nope not pleased to many scrollie looking things -- - - to much well just to much stuff in each frame I guess is how I should put it. Would have been pretty and fun with 1/2 the swirlies and piles of stuff all over.. Also every time you click on something you get a black box that talks about what you clicked on even if it is not important ?? using 10 words when 5 would do nicely. The game just looks like an over decorated Easter Egg or Christmas tree to me.

posted in Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 13 3:31 PM
Once again Elephant has made a beautiful and engaging game The revues that have been written are far better than I could write. However I do have one thing that I am hoping does not become the norm for this developer. I really don't want to run here and there finding bits of this and that to open the drawer,closet, window what ever it may be and when I finally get it open it is a hidden object scene??? Really ??? the HOG's should be part of the journey not the prize at the end of it. I noticed this starting with the last game and now with this one to ?? No No don't do this - - - -well if you must do it once or twice but not a lot. I sure hope the developers read these revues . I hope I am not the only one who is bothered by this?
I love their games every aspect of them but this is not a good idea I don't think .

posted in Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 13 8:02 PM
I just played the first few min. and wow already to many HOGs, and the music is to repetitive. I just don't like so many HOG bits. I am done will not finish demo or purchase the game.

posted in Grim Tales: Bloody Mary Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 13 7:12 PM
Let me first say I have enjoyed most every game from this developer and I like this one as well. It has all the bells and whistles we have come to love and expect. However when I go through a lot of steps to get to the next spot and that spot is a HOG I am disappointing. I don't mind a few HOGs but I sure don't think they should be a prize for finding the key ,stopping the flood or fire or what ever. They should be part of the journey not THE prize.
The scenes are fun the story moves right along and the music does not get in the way at all. However I would re think this bit that the HOG scene is a prize for the journey .

posted in Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition on May 8, 13 7:37 PM
I am probably to late for anyone to get anything out of this revue but I just had to say this game is wonderful. Everything is top drawer many surprises,beautiful and not annoying music fun puzzles and very interesting HOG'S I will keep my eye on this developer and play each game they produce I think.

posted in European Mystery: Scent of Desire on Apr 14, 13 8:34 PM
I am in the palace and trying to give the Halbert ? to the statue to get the pipe but it will not take it ? I checked the strategy guide to see if I missed any step and nope I should be good to go ?? any ideas ?

posted in Azada: Elementa on Apr 10, 13 11:46 AM
I have read some of the review and so far {playing 1 hr } I like the game. However if they have a bunch of HOG games in this one I will be sooo sad. Can anyone tell me if they do ? It is especially troubling when they are all bunched up at the end of the game.

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 16, 13 11:19 AM
I love love this game NO HOG'S at all !!! just a great adventure I just wish the walkthrough was included in the game I don't get stuck often but would like it available and would pay a larger price for it to. Please take a look at this game if you haven't yet brilliantly done and great story.

posted in Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13 on Feb 28, 13 11:44 AM
I am so happy to have found this game. NO HOGS !!!! love it for that. Now not that I am complaining because I am soo grateful to have found a game with no HOGS but this is a little simple, fun but simple. It would be OK with me if the next one was a little harder. Please continue to make games with out HOGS and I will purchase the collectors one every time.

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition on Feb 26, 13 6:51 PM
HOG s to many HOG S , I purchased the game but just can't finish it. You can switch to Maj-an{ not sure of spelling} but even to much of that is to much.. I really need to find a game with a great story and little or no HOGS or I will have to quit Big Fish just tired of same old thing. Was fun a few years ago but wearing thin now.

posted in Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 13 7:44 PM
I think this is probably a good game however all the objects are so small and the writing on all the notes also the first puzzle in the door was to small to see easily. That is to bad I really wanted to play this to .The music and story are nice and could be fun but like I said every thing is way smaller than most games designed today. So I don't think the struggle to play is worth even the free hour of play. Too bad darn it . .

posted in Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 13 3:20 PM
This looks like another beautiful offering from this developer and I am excited. I just have one question if some fishes can help me. I am not very far into the game and have had 3 HOG's so far darn it. I am not a big fan of HOG's especially a lot of them in 1 game. Can someone tell me are there a lot in this game ? Also if you can recommend games with more puzzles and less HOG that would be lovely.

posted in Time Mysteries: The Final Enigma Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 13 3:26 PM
I have a question and don't know where to ask it.but here. Does this game have a lot of HOG's? looks like a fun game but I don't want to run into a log of HOG can some one help me with this please.

posted in Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 13 8:50 AM
Just a quick note on this game. I love puzzles but to much running here and there for small things, a button here a battery there is not fun and makes you feel like you are getting no place. The worst is getting a small - - say button after a big hunt and then when you place it you get another small something! A little of this goes a long way and don't make me hunt for a small thing and then when I find it and place it I get a HOG !! I don't want a bunch of HOG'S in the first place and to hunt and hunt and then win an HOG ??? No NO this is not a good idea. Hope this helps a little.Have me hunt for something big that will do something important or at least look important.
tks for listening

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 13 8:10 PM
The more I play this game the happier I am !! Such an imagination,such surprises all along the way WOW, please Vlad do you have any other game I could play? I think I played the first one like this one but not sure? Keep them coming I will get them all !!

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 13 2:37 PM
I love love this game and unlike the first comment in the list I am very happy with less and less HOG's bring on the puzzles and let the others do all the HOG's you are to talented for that. Story,pictures colors everything is wonderful and sooo fun to play. I hope you keep doing games this way and I will keep looking for more and will purchase them for sure. You have my attention happy to have you!

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 2, 12 8:59 AM
What a fun and beautiful game, I could not stop playing it. Mini games are fun music is pretty and not annoying at all. Please please more like this.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator