Posts created by schuldi

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 21, 12 3:06 PM
Have installed this games 3 times and it always crashes and gives me an error reading. Too bad............it looked good with the little that I saw. And it was little. Have 59 minutes left.

posted in Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic on May 14, 12 5:25 PM
Too much dialogue and I also found it on the easy side. Nothing new about it.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Apr 28, 12 8:34 AM
I tried your suggestion about reinstalling and still get the same error message. Reading all the other glitches I don't think I want this game anyway

posted in Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness on Jan 15, 12 3:47 PM
figured it out, thx anyway

posted in Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness on Jan 15, 12 2:15 PM
I am there and am having trouble placing the star at the base of the tower on the right. Why is there no walkthrough?

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Nov 13, 11 3:44 PM
found it............sorry

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Nov 13, 11 3:38 PM
I need to find the medallion. Should have been in the box in the collage bedroom. Wasn't

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Nov 13, 11 3:33 PM
book is open in the bedroom in the cottage and the box is open............no medallion.

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Nov 13, 11 2:20 PM
From Oct 24 to now and still no Walkthrough? BF is really falling down on the job! You would think with enough people asking for one, they would try and do it.

I just bought the game but if I hit a wall I will ask for a refund.

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign on Oct 24, 11 5:35 PM
2 hints show me where it is but when you go to hit it, nothing happens. And I see other people having the same problem in the tech portion of this forum

Is there any solution or will I need to get a refund? Game is great so far.............

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac on Sep 16, 11 6:11 PM
I uninstalled the demo to try and make it go faster, so now I am starting all over again.

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac on Sep 16, 11 3:03 PM
I bought this game this morning after playing the demo. It is still downloading at 6:02PM. It is at 26%...............I am ready to ask for a refund.
Why must we download again even if we still have the demo installed?

posted in Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge on Aug 23, 11 9:09 AM
Not sure what it wanted in this puzzle since nothing is working to solve it

posted in Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge on Aug 23, 11 9:06 AM
Be sure you move all the way to the right. You will see a key and then the watch.

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 11 10:57 AM
Downloaded and played the demo for about 10 minutes. Went to exit and got a blue screen. Uninstalled...................

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Aug 6, 11 7:09 PM
Where is the shovel?

posted in The Lost City: Chapter One on Jul 27, 11 10:43 AM
I keep going around in circles. First I can't get out of the car and everytime I go back in to play I have to start all over again..........it does not save. I need to do the options (screen size) etc.
This game is really not grabbing me. I have the wrench and that is all. I can't find anyway out of that car!

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on Jul 9, 11 9:46 AM
Found it!!!!!Had to go back thru everything.................thx

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on Jul 9, 11 9:39 AM
It looks like I am at a cleared area but if I move forward to what looks like a hand/tree it opens up and there is a circle if I click asking for the spring seahorse. If I hit the hint it shows a picture of a different building.. I am stumped.............any help?

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on Jul 8, 11 11:57 AM
It is the correct seahorse. That was the first thing I checked, especially going thru all the comments trying to see if anyone else has had this problem.

It is the spring seahorse that is needed to open the door to the theather.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator